• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto can't even change a tire how could he actually govern

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump cons: incompetent, dishonest, corrupt
Beto Cons: changes tires weirdly.

If the biggest fault you can find in Beto is you don't like the way he changes tires it sounds like you think he would make a decent president.
The fake Hispanic is never going to be President. Rigoberto is not Presidential material.

Drumcollie

Seriously, they have Beto changing a tire to make him an every man who also has teeth and hair.:rolleyes: ha ha

Funny thing is that he seems to be doing a bad job of it. He seems to be loosening the lug nuts while the rim is lying on the asphalt. He doesn't seem to have raised the vehicle at all to relieve the pressure of the car from resting on the lug nuts and screws as he loosens them!?!?

And most changed flats aren't of tires that are totally deflated and the wheel is riding off the bead. The truck is so off balance that not having raised the rim off the asphalt to a greater extent risk physics and gravity making the job a lot harder than need be not to mention actual damage to vehicle and your every day repairman. ha ha.

The jack he uses is a pain in the but to work with. I'd recommend what I'd use:

1. Long handle hydraulic floor jack

2. Adjustable jack stand

3. Breaker bar 25" plus and socket and also a cheater bar...The longer bar or cheater bar removes the forces required of a regular lug wrench provided by a car manufacturer.

That will reduce the time required to change a tire. If the spare tire is easily accessible, then changing the tire should take 10 minutes.

Drumcollie

I always break the lugs free before I jack up the tire.
I wouls suggest jacking up the car partially so the tire is not bearing the weight therefore the lug doesn't have to bear the weight and potentially break, but also you don't want the tire to spin as it is raised to high.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Seriously, they have Beto changing a tire to make him an every man who also has teeth and hair.:rolleyes: ha ha

Funny thing is that he seems to be doing a bad job of it. He seems to be loosening the lug nuts while the rim is lying on the asphalt. He doesn't seem to have raised the vehicle at all to relieve the pressure of the car from resting on the lug nuts and screws as he loosens them!?!?

And most changed flats aren't of tires that are totally deflated and the wheel is riding off the bead. The truck is so off balance that not having raised the rim off the asphalt to a greater extent risk physics and gravity making the job a lot harder than need be not to mention actual damage to vehicle and your every day repairman. ha ha.

1. Beto changed the tire, whether you dislike his method or not.
2. Back in 1995, a married couple noticed a limo on the side of the road that had a flat tire. The husband pulled the car over and fixed the tire. The limo belonged to Trump, who thanked the man and asked him how he could repay him for his kind gift. The man suggested sending his wife a bouquet of flowers.

Trump sat in his limo waiting for someone to come along and fix the flat...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who said the fact the fake Irish drunk changes a tire like a 16 year old girl is the worst fault he has? So far, that is his best fault.
Have you been stalking 16 year old girls to see them change tires again? I thought the judge warned you about that.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Have you been stalking 16 year old girls to see them change tires again? I thought the judge warned you about that.
I have a daughter, who was once 16, and three granddaughters who were also 16 at one time. Most men have 16-year-old girl relatives or friends who have them. You don't have to stalk 16-year-old girls to imagine how a 16-year-old girl would change a tire. FYI, unless she is Rosey O'Donnell, she would change that tire with much trouble, pain, crying, whining, asking daddy to do it for her, or calling her boyfriend.