• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O"Rourke calls for ban on AR-15s

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Because when that ban doesn't work, and someone emulates Dylan Klebold or Seung Hui Cho using only 10-round magazines, they'll come back for more restrictions.
It's like the cake that you have.
The pig leftist wants half of it and keeps whining until you give them half.
Then they come back shortly asking again for half of your cake, they keep asking for more and more and more until there is nothing left to get.
GUN OWNERS HAVE COMPROMISED ENOUGH AND GOTTEN NOTHING IN RETURN BUT MORE OF YOU NEED TO COMPROMISE.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Thought I would let him know why I don’t feel the need to address his constant posts to me. I replied to one. Thanks for your feedback. : )
If I am not intelligent enough you would have an argument that would be able to defeat my position

What if that one type of firearm is the only one someone can effectively use? Therefore, What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?
Internet bitch slap to the face
The internet bitch slap still stands

freyasman

Senator
It will show America that we care more about the lives of our citizens, including children, then we do about one specific model of weapon.
Bullshit.
Everyone of you anti-freedom, control-freak, wanna-be tyrant motherfuckers always claims to care about children...... and then a few years later you're loading them into camps and shipping them off to gulags. After you put their parents against a wall and shoot them.

Fvck you.

freyasman

Senator
What you mean is you have no answer. You want to ban all guns because it might save a few lives a year but you oppose little things like lower speed limits or jail time for text-drivers that would prevent THOUSANDS of highway killings every year.
He doesn't care about saving lives. He wants to ban guns because he wants to fvck with other people and he doesn't want it to be easy for them to shoot him for it.

The only reason for anyone to care if someone is armed is because they are planning something that person might violently object to.:cool:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Bullshit.
Everyone of you anti-freedom, control-freak, wanna-be tyrant motherfuckers always claims to care about children...... and then a few years later you're loading them into camps and shipping them off to gulags. After you put their parents against a wall and shoot them.

Fvck you.
Wow, why do you hate children and America so much? That's really sad.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
This is silly. You can't ban AR-15s because the manufacturers will just change the name. You'd have to ban all semi-automatic weapons. BTW - drunk drivers (like convicted DUI beto) kill a hundred times as many americans as AR-15 owners.
Congress can ban chicken eggs if they so choose

D

Deleted member 21794

Because when that ban doesn't work, and someone emulates Dylan Klebold or Seung Hui Cho using only 10-round magazines, they'll come back for more restrictions.
BINGO! I believe calling for ineffective restrictions is by design. After it doesn't work, they come back and tell us yet even more draconian restrictions are needed.

Nostra

Governor
The Drunk Irish Burglar should be calling for the banning of cars with the way he uses them............