• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O'Rourke: 'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47'

I thought things were going to be outstanding for minorities once trump took office. He touts the unemployment rates. But now we hear this? Something isn’t adding up.
Economically, they're great. Unfortunately, thousands of black and brown people are dying in the cities run by people like you, due to policies enacted by people like you; and sadly, no amount of success President Trump is having with national policy will change that. You should stop doing that.

If "taking stuff away from law abiding Americans" means taking away their AR15s, then I am all for that. Those types of guns don't have any purpose but to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible.
They should be illegal to own.
That would be a civil rights violation, which I, as an American citizen, can't support.

EatTheRich

President
Economically, they're great. Unfortunately, thousands of black and brown people are dying in the cities run by people like you, due to policies enacted by people like you; and sadly, no amount of success President Trump is having with national policy will change that. You should stop doing that.
It’s conservative policies at the state and national level causing those high rates of urban victimization.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/382154/

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Oh, so he didn’t fix things for them like he said he would. That makes sense, thank you.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Yes.

My civil rights aren't laws, they're rights. The laws concern people like you NOT INFRINGING on my rights. Got it?
No, owning AR15s and AK47s is NOT a right. For a while Congress had ruled against private ownership of these guns. ( They were banned from 1994 till 2004) But, then the ban was lifted.
They need to be made illegal again.

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No, owning AR15s and AK47s is NOT a right. For a while Congress had ruled against private ownership of these guns. ( They were banned from 1994 till 2004) But, then the ban was lifted.
They need to be made illegal again.
Yes private ownership of AR's is a right
In order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen. U.S. vs Miller 1939