• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O'Rourke: 'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47'

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Hahahahaha!! I bet cons’ blood pressures went through the roof! Then they nestled their guns and looked at their small........muscles that they are compensating for.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/12/politics/beto-orourke-hell-yes-take-ar-15-ak-47/index.html
Nah. No one cares about that prototypical ,squirrelly lefty beta male. Whining emotional appeals in lieu of calm, dispassionate reason is what we’ve come to expect from lefty males. Very chickish...as always.

As for “compensation”...well...here we have yet another lefty male thinking on/speculating/daydreaming about manjunk.

Same stuff, different day.

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Nah. No one cares about that prototypical ,squirrelly lefty beta male. Whining emotional appeals in lieu of calm, dispassionate reason is what we’ve come to expect from lefty males. Very chickish...as always.

As for “compensation”...well...here we have yet another lefty male thinking on/speculating/daydreaming about manjunk.

Same stuff, different day.
Hahahha!! Excellent, thank you for your opinion! : )

Anybody else??

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Beto spoke more truths at the debate....and some media had the vapors.

local jack please ban the nazis person‏ @pleizar

local jack please ban the nazis person Retweeted Marc Caputo

trump said Obama literally founded ISIS but the media acts more scandalized when dems point out that a guy who wanted to shoot as many Hispanic people as possible had reason to believe the president would approve of it

local jack please ban the nazis person added,

Marc CaputoVerified account @MarcACaputo
I had to rewind this because I couldn't believe my ears when Beto O'Rourke said the El Paso shootings were an "act of terror that was directed at our community, in large part by the president of the United States, that killed 22 people..."
Show this thread
7:48 PM - 12 Sep 2019

Nostra

Governor
The people from the home state of the Drunk Irish Burglar don't think much of his dictatorial idea.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Trump is in a real bind weighing the desires of his idiot base to have every man,woman and child carrying guns and military style weapons everywhere and the super majority of Americans who want universal background checks (no loopholes) and red flag laws. What will he do, what will he do?
The supreme court ruled that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.

So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

afella

Mayor
Hahahahaha!! I bet cons’ blood pressures went through the roof! Then they nestled their guns and looked at their small........muscles that they are compensating for.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/12/politics/beto-orourke-hell-yes-take-ar-15-ak-47/index.html

I think he may have seriously hampered the democrats 2020 aspirations. Remember the times we live in.

Substance, policy, and credibility mean nothing right now. Party affiliation does. His statement potentially turned off a bunch of moderate/independent voters who are sick of trump, but not sick enough of him to vote for firearms confiscation. Think rural DFL or rural moderates.

He may have squandered the democrats chance at taking back the white house.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I think he may have seriously hampered the democrats 2020 aspirations. Remember the times we live in.

Substance, policy, and credibility mean nothing right now. Party affiliation does. His statement potentially turned off a bunch of moderate/independent voters who are sick of trump, but not sick enough of him to vote for firearms confiscation. Think rural DFL or rural moderates.

Nope, the dems will be fine. But thanks for the concern.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Between the dirt eating and a Turd as a gift to his wife. No one took him seriously in the first place.