• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O'Rourke: 'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47'

Nostra

Governor
It was a stunt by the Drunk Irish Burglar. He already had t-shirts printed up with the slogan to make money off of it before the debate.

And his gullible lemmings eat it up with a spoon.:D

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I hope he is charged with making a threat against Mr. O'Rourke. This needs to be taken seriously.
It's a reflection of a military-style weapon owner. It gives them the intimidation factor.....so they can feel manly.
That's what really troubles me, the advancement of the myth that you need a gun to feel manly. That's harmful to our sons and daughters and society overall. It's uncivilized.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It's a reflection of a military-style weapon owner. It gives them the intimidation factor.....so they can feel manly.
That's what really troubles me, the advancement of the myth that you need a gun to feel manly. That's harmful to our sons and daughters and society overall. It's uncivilized.
No, really if you mean manly just go to where they are lacking in physical attributes, you know the napoleon complex guy with the jacked up , loud 4 wheel drive truck. No doubt this guy is packing......all the fat chicks are ready to take that ride !

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No, really if you mean manly just go to where they are lacking in physical attributes, you know the napoleon complex guy with the jacked up , loud 4 wheel drive truck. No doubt this guy is packing......all the fat chicks are ready to take that ride !

That's like Trump's small hands, stubby fingers. Overcompensation.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Does anyone have an actual REAL picture of Trump shooting a weapon ? seriously - as much as the gun people defend him has he ever shot a weapon ?