• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O'Rourke: 'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47'

Nostra

Governor

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
"we're" Pussycat must have a mouse in his pocket...………...what difference does it make...………...Punk will never be POTUS
It doesn't matter Dawg - Beto is just too dim witted to keep that shit on the down low. The rest of the candidates share that sentiment but are smart enough not to shout it out loud before they get into a position where they can actually do it.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No, really if you mean manly just go to where they are lacking in physical attributes, you know the napoleon complex guy with the jacked up , loud 4 wheel drive truck. No doubt this guy is packing......all the fat chicks are ready to take that ride !

Gun grabs, making fun of truck owners…you guys are going to do real well with the white, working class in 2020. At this rate the major cities will be blue and the rest of the country will be red - can you say electoral landslide?

Nostra

Governor
He’s not getting elected. That isn’t the point zam zam. But did you see all of the rage from the right when you mention anything about guns? Absolutely hilarious. : )
Mocking the dumbass .8%er for his dictatorial diatribe isn't rage.:D

This is exactly what needs to be done. We need to get those types of guns off the street. Beto is 100% correct.
Riotbuster Rifle

A counter-assault weapon is the only way to get a mob of looters off the street and into the morgue. Another useful purpose is for when more than one punk is trying to rob your house.

Last edited:
Nah. No one cares about that prototypical ,squirrelly lefty beta male. Whining emotional appeals in lieu of calm, dispassionate reason is what we’ve come to expect from lefty males. Very chickish...as always.

As for “compensation”...well...here we have yet another lefty male thinking on/speculating/daydreaming about manjunk.

Same stuff, different day.
The Wannabe Juan

Are you implying that Little Bobby is the Sissyco Kid?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I remember how angry the Republican base got when Obama mentioned something about them clinging to their Bibles and guns. The Bibles I can understand. But not the AR15s.