• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O'Rourke: 'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47'

Bear Claw

President
Exactly. And all the other stuff. You finally uncovered our secret. We all want to submit to the government. And if you and a couple of your buddies don’t have your ARs, the military will finally be able to control you and the rest of us.

The next president that will come into power will be a Black, Jewish, Mexican immigrant that’s very Muslim and also from Chicago and a woman. Just as soon as you and your buddies don’t have guns to protect our democracy.

Hey @PNWest, @JuliefromOhio, @Spamature, @Bear Claw, @Bugsy McGurk, @sensible don, @Sunset Rose
@NinaS

The Thinker caught onto our plan. It’s over. Sorry to have to tell him our secret plan.

LOL

But he will cry!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
We've known for a long time, but seeing Adolf O'Rourke out your entire party on national TV was still funny as hell. That man is almost too dumb to live, but there he is on the stage representing you. LOL
Exactly!! We took the dumbest guy we could find and worship him. He speaks for all of us, even though he has less than 1% of our official support to be president.

Soon...we will have your guns. And then our next leader will be a lesbian, transgender, Muslim black Mexican from California. Once you don’t have your AR, our military will be in power again.

I can’t believe you discovered our secret plan! Good job. Hold onto your gun, then we are all scared of you and nothing will happen.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Exactly. And all the other stuff. You finally uncovered our secret. We all want to submit to the government. And if you and a couple of your buddies don’t have your ARs, the military will finally be able to control you and the rest of us.

The next president that will come into power will be a Black, Jewish, Mexican immigrant that’s very Muslim and also from Chicago and a woman. Just as soon as you and your buddies don’t have guns to protect our democracy.

Hey @PNWest, @JuliefromOhio, @Spamature, @Bear Claw, @Bugsy McGurk, @sensible don, @Sunset Rose
@NinaS

The Thinker caught onto our plan. It’s over. Sorry to have to tell him our secret plan.
Obama did a head fake on them for 8 years. The NRA/GOP/gun industry told them Obama would come for their guns. He didn't.
Of course, now we have other ideas...…. :)

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Don’t you worry, we will come up with a plan to secretly get your guns. Then make the government turn on us and make us all work in sweatshops. The second amendment will be burned in a fire with all of the other less important stuff in the constitution. And blacks will get more and more free stuff. While immigrants run wild. And Muslims. And women will be equal.

MUUAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJJAHAAAAASS
You are going to make the Republicans wet their pants with this post. LOL! :D

I guess Huckabee will think before he speaks next time. Thank you, Dr. Schapiro.
The doctor reacted emotionally, not rationally. It makes sense that you fell for it. That's the reason your party keeps easily succeeding at duping you with factually incorrect emotional appeals.

Huckabee is correct, of course, skateboards injure and kill far more people than AR-15s. Just like thousands of black and brown people die every year in cities run by people like you, and you do nothing at all about it.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
The doctor reacted emotionally, not rationally. It makes sense that you fell for it. That's the reason your party keeps easily succeeding at duping you with factually incorrect emotional appeals.

Huckabee is correct, of course, skateboards injure and kill far more people than AR-15s. Just like thousands of black and brown people die every year in cities run by people like you, and you do nothing at all about it.
I don't run any city; I never have. So, what am I supposed to do about the thousands of Black and Brown people who die every year in those cities?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exactly!! We took the dumbest guy we could find and worship him. He speaks for all of us, even though he has less than 1% of our official support to be president.

Soon...we will have your guns. And then our next leader will be a lesbian, transgender, Muslim black Mexican from California. Once you don’t have your AR, our military will be in power again.

I can’t believe you discovered our secret plan! Good job. Hold onto your gun, then we are all scared of you and nothing will happen.
OUR Military will come for you anti-Constitutional twits...………….majority vote R