• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O'Rourke: 'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47'

I don’t believe that KKKonservatives care. What are you doing to help?
I'm bringing attention to the fact that you people want these thousands of black and brown Americans to die in your shithole plantation cities because it keeps you in power. You're despicable.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I'm bringing attention to the fact that you people want these thousands of black and brown Americans to die in your shithole plantation cities because it keeps you in power. You're despicable.
I thought things were going to be outstanding for minorities once trump took office. He touts the unemployment rates. But now we hear this? Something isn’t adding up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh, then you don’t need your guns. Problem solved! : )
I don't need my fellow Veterans to do for me what I can do for myself...………….

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

No wonder your first Avatar in PJ was 'Pussycat' Beto…………….your twin

EatTheRich

President
Was he arrested, most likely not..........should he be - ABSOLUTELY

If that comment were directed at Trump he would be. BTW now Trump is on the slippery slope he will probably jump on board with Beto on this issue very soon.
If a few more Democrats do he probably will. Since every capitalist reform is another opportunity for class warfare, they’ll probably work out a way to do it in the worst way possible (in the law, combine it with background checks, registration, disarmament lists, and house-to-house checks; in the implementation, more Waco-style war on resisters(.

EatTheRich

President
I think he may have seriously hampered the democrats 2020 aspirations. Remember the times we live in.

Substance, policy, and credibility mean nothing right now. Party affiliation does. His statement potentially turned off a bunch of moderate/independent voters who are sick of trump, but not sick enough of him to vote for firearms confiscation. Think rural DFL or rural moderates.

He may have squandered the democrats chance at taking back the white house.
Or Trump will jump on his bandwagon rather than alienate a bunch of urban voters.

EatTheRich

President
The one good thing in this sad debacle is that the left can no longer tell the lie that they don't want to confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens. Now they've admitted they do, and there's no taking it back. LOL!
O’Rourke doesn’t speak for “the left.” Bernie Sanders, for example, has a better record on the 2nd Amendment.

EatTheRich

President
Exactly. And all the other stuff. You finally uncovered our secret. We all want to submit to the government. And if you and a couple of your buddies don’t have your ARs, the military will finally be able to control you and the rest of us.

The next president that will come into power will be a Black, Jewish, Mexican immigrant that’s very Muslim and also from Chicago and a woman. Just as soon as you and your buddies don’t have guns to protect our democracy.

Hey @PNWest, @JuliefromOhio, @Spamature, @Bear Claw, @Bugsy McGurk, @sensible don, @Sunset Rose
@NinaS

The Thinker caught onto our plan. It’s over. Sorry to have to tell him our secret plan.
Soros will have to “hillary“ you now.

D

Deleted member 21794

I don't run any city; I never have. So, what am I supposed to do about the thousands of Black and Brown people who die every year in those cities?
Stop voting for the same morons. That said, I'm sure you've raised decent kids with morals. That is the REAL solution and people of all demographics in the US need to focus on that instead of taking stuff away from law-abiding Americans.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I don't need my fellow Veterans to do for me what I can do for myself...………….

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

No wonder your first Avatar in PJ was 'Pussycat' Beto…………….your twin
Thank you for the Beto comparison!

No no, you made it clear you don't need your guns. Looks like Beto, you and me are actually triplets. ; )

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Stop voting for the same morons. That said, I'm sure you've raised decent kids with morals. That is the REAL solution and people of all demographics in the US need to focus on that instead of taking stuff away from law-abiding Americans.
If "taking stuff away from law abiding Americans" means taking away their AR15s, then I am all for that. Those types of guns don't have any purpose but to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible.
They should be illegal to own.