• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O'Rourke solves the border issue.

Nostra

Governor
Or not..............listen to the Drunk Irish Burglar when asked a simple question.........

When asked about immigration, he said, "That's a problem when you're like, 'It will be a wall,' or 'It will be this,' or 'We can only do it with this. . . . The genius is we can nonviolently resolve our differences, though I won't get to my version of perfect or I, working with you, will get to something better than what we have today. . . . It's rare that someone's ever been able to impose their will unilaterally in this country. We don't want that."

Huh? Looks like the Dimwinger party has yet another Bubblehead in the ranks.

BETO 2020!

:D:D:D

https://www.ctpost.com/opinion/article/Preseason-is-over-for-Beto-O-Rourke-13542085.php

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Hmmmmm......I LMFAO at the Bubblehead.

Not sure where you saw an "angry little ramble".
You seem worked up. He’s worth talking about to you, it’s s good sign of things to come! Thanks for posting!!

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Or not..............listen to the Drunk Irish Burglar when asked a simple question.........

When asked about immigration, he said, "That's a problem when you're like, 'It will be a wall,' or 'It will be this,' or 'We can only do it with this. . . . The genius is we can nonviolently resolve our differences, though I won't get to my version of perfect or I, working with you, will get to something better than what we have today. . . . It's rare that someone's ever been able to impose their will unilaterally in this country. We don't want that."

Huh? Looks like the Dimwinger party has yet another Bubblehead in the ranks.

BETO 2020!

:D:D:D

https://www.ctpost.com/opinion/article/Preseason-is-over-for-Beto-O-Rourke-13542085.php
um...wtf did he even say?

Damn, and THAT is what passes for intelligent in liberal circles? Thank GOD I am a Conservative then.