• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O'Rourke

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I am very impressed with Beto O'Rourke. He was very emotional about the El Paso mass shooting since that is his hometown. Even though he was emotional, he spoke in a very articulate, intelligent way to the press. I admire him.

Jen

Senator
I don't like the way he blamed Trump and politicized the shooting to suit his campaign.

Had he just made an emotional, impassioned appeal for people to stop the shooting, it would have been powerful. But he had to use it to try to gain political benefit............that made him look small and petty. It diminished the awfulness of what happened.

I was not impressed.

FakeName

Governor
I don't like the way he blamed Trump and politicized the shooting to suit his campaign.

Had he just made an emotional, impassioned appeal for people to stop the shooting, it would have been powerful. But he had to use it to try to gain political benefit............that made him look small and petty. It diminished the awfulness of what happened.

I was not impressed.
He just spoke the truth.

Jen

Senator
He just spoke the truth.
The truth according to him.

Death and tragedy is not the time for grandstanding like that. Some people care enough for the dead to honor them without seeking personal gain. Obviously Beto thinks his campaign was more important than those who died.

Shameful.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
There's nothing about him that is the truth. He's a fake. Wanna be Mexican. Ask him how much money he took from the Mexican president and cartels? Bet we could ask El Guapo! Too bad they shut him down at his trial when he started talking about all the money he gave to democrats like nasty and oh yeah, beto!

Jen

Senator
There's nothing about him that is the truth. He's a fake. Wanna be Mexican. Ask him how much money he took from the Mexican president and cartels? Bet we could ask El Guapo! Too bad they shut him down at his trial when he started talking about all the money he gave to democrats like nasty and oh yeah, beto!
Democrats LOVE their phonies and criminals.
Love them!

FakeName

Governor
The truth according to him.

Death and tragedy is not the time for grandstanding like that. Some people care enough for the dead to honor them without seeking personal gain. Obviously Beto thinks his campaign was more important than those who died.

Shameful.
The truth according to reality.

If not now, when?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Democrats LOVE their phonies and criminals.
Love them!
Speaking of phonies and criminals, Beto let Trump know that he wasn't welcome in El Paso on August 7th.
The people of El Paso know he isn't sincere. He just wanted to make an appearance to make it look like he cares. Phony.

Jen

Senator
Speaking of phonies and criminals, Beto let Trump know that he wasn't welcome in El Paso on August 7th.
The people of El Paso know he isn't sincere. He just wanted to make an appearance to make it look like he cares. Phony.
Interesting how Beto thinks he knows what's in Trump's heart and reports it to everyone.
And that Beto now thinks he speaks for everyone in El Paso.

Wow. What a man Beto is, huh. Already making edicts and report on other peoples' thoughts. o_O

Note: it is part of Trump's job to go to El Paso and other places where terrible things occur. Beto has every right to stand up and say he doesn't welcome Trump to his city. But the minute Beto does that he looks like a butt and he insults everyone in El Paso.

voyager

4Q2247365
This thread is about Beto O'Rourke, not Trump.
But I understand your need to find cheap and shallow ways to beat on Trump.

Beto was talking about Trump, edited. And you were the second post and brought up Trump.

I can nit pick too.

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
Interesting how Beto thinks he knows what's in Trump's heart and reports it to everyone.
And that Beto now thinks he speaks for everyone in El Paso.

Wow. What a man Beto is, huh. Already making edicts and report on other peoples' thoughts. o_O

Note: it is part of Trump's job to go to El Paso and other places where terrible things occur. Beto has every right to stand up and say he doesn't welcome Trump to his city. But the minute Beto does that he looks like a butt and he insults everyone in El Paso.
Who gives a shit what is in Trump's heart?

What matters are his words and actions.

He is a white supremacist and the single worst president in American history.

Jen

Senator

Apparently some Lefty on this thread cares enough about what's in Trump's heart that she pretends to know what it is and reports it......... since she is telling us what it is.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
In the latest poll,Beto is tied with Bernie for 3rd place in Texas. Both trail Joe Biden by 16 points in Texas.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I am very impressed with Beto O'Rourke. He was very emotional about the El Paso mass shooting since that is his hometown. Even though he was emotional, he spoke in a very articulate, intelligent way to the press. I admire him.
Well, his numbers are starting to go up. The latest poll has him up from 1/2% to a full 1% of the field. He's virtually even with Kamala Harris, who is also polling at 1%.
A couple more F-word ladened speeches and threats to take our guns away, ought to drive his numbers up another 1/2% or so.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

I agree. I find it interesting that most of the Democrat candidates cannot draw a crowd larger than the number of people in their family. Beto drew a crowd of about 12 people last week. That was a good day.
Meanwhile, Trump fills up stadiums and auditorums and the overflow crowds outside are often as large as the ones inside.
So, go on and spin your bullshit. The writing is on the wall. While the Democrat whackos are busy trying to out-crazy each other, Trump's base is remaining silent and waiting to repeat election night, 2016.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Today is November 1, 2019. Beto O'Rourke just announced that he is dropping out of the Democrat Presidential primary race. :(
He gave it a good try. I'm going to miss seeing him in the debates. I hope this isn't the end of his political career.

Jen

Senator
I agree. I find it interesting that most of the Democrat candidates cannot draw a crowd larger than the number of people in their family. Beto drew a crowd of about 12 people last week. That was a good day.
Meanwhile, Trump fills up stadiums and auditorums and the overflow crowds outside are often as large as the ones inside.
So, go on and spin your bullshit. The writing is on the wall. While the Democrat whackos are busy trying to out-crazy each other, Trump's base is remaining silent and waiting to repeat election night, 2016.
Beto. Phony chump. It was obvious from the start that he didn't have a shot.