• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Beto O'Rourke

FakeName

Governor
No, you're not.
Insisting that you are, is just more lying.
But I am. That is objectively true.

I even linked to his actual plan proving that it doesn't include roberry or the police kicking down doors.

Sad that we can't talk about his actual plan

I even linked to his actual plan proving that it doesn't include roberry or the police kicking down doors.

But it does include robbery and violation of civil rights. It requires that, in fact.

At any rate, Beto is back home now, jacking off to Schindler's List and Night and Fog, so he's not going to kill anyone regardless of how much he wants to.

FakeName

Governor
And the fact is, you're a liar, defending the plans and schemes of thieves and would-be tyrants.

(I bet your mama is damn proud of you boy:rolleyes:)
Again.....you are the one who either doesn't understand or is lying.

Quote one single thing I have said in defense of his plan.

FakeName

Governor
But it does include robbery and violation of civil rights. It requires that, in fact.

At any rate, Beto is back home now, jacking off to Schindler's List and Night and Fog, so he's not going to kill anyone regardless of how much he wants to.
Not either.

The Supreme Court has upheld assault weapons bans before as constitutional and not a violation of the 2nd, and buy back programs are not roberry. (words have meanings, definitions matter).

freyasman

Senator

The only one who refuses to acknowledge and discuss his actual plan is you; you insist on lying about it, despite all the evidence.

It really bothers you that you can't gaslight people into buying your horseshit doesn't it? You do know that folks are taking special note of people like you who are carrying water for the wanna-be tyrants, don't you?
:cool:

FakeName

Governor
The only one who refuses to acknowledge and discuss his actual plan is you; you insist on lying about it, despite all the evidence.

It really bothers you that you can't gaslight people into buying your horseshit doesn't it? You do know that folks are taking special note of people like you who are carrying water for the wanna-be tyrants, don't you?

No. I insist on starting with his actual plan not Straw men that you and Marvin created.

FakeName

Governor
What does that mean?

Are you making threats again?

Oh and again.....quote me defending his plan.....you keep running away from that because you can't.

FakeName

Governor
So neither of you can quote me defending his plan and neither of you can talk about what his plan is without grossly mis-characterizing it in a classic Straw Man Fallacy.

Got it.

Very special notice. There are A LOT of people who will not tolerate their civil rights being pissed on by the little Hitlers of the world.

FakeName

Governor
I've done it plenty. This is a lie right here, as well as pretty much everything else you wrote in this thread:

You're a liar.
You haven't quoted me defending his plan once. Not once.

If you say you have it is you that is being dishonest. The record is clear. Lying about it makes no sense

And both of you repeatedly mis-characterized his plan. I proved that.

Just facts.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You realize that you are kind of the opposite of his base right?

That Democrats still thinking highly of him although nationally they don't see him as the best candidate for pres. right?
The Democrats think highly of themselves and they are all morons.

You haven't quoted me defending his plan once. Not once.

If you say you have it is you that is being dishonest. The record is clear. Lying about it makes no sense

And both of you repeatedly mis-characterized his plan. I proved that.

Just facts.
Now you're just trolling as well as lying. Later, Baby Beto. Enjoy Schindler's List and know that your anti-civil rights rhetoric won't be forgotten by me.