• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden and Warren meet to discuss....2016?

MrMike

Bless you all
It's starting to look bleak for Hillary these days. Looks like her baggage and cackling personality aren't winning the day as the Dem's look for a Plan-B (isn't that a pill?)

VP Biden makes last-minute trip to DC to meet Elizabeth Warren as he mulls a 2016 campaign

By JOSH LEDERMAN and KEN THOMAS, Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden left the seclusion of the Delaware home where he's been weighing a presidential run to meet Saturday with Elizabeth Warren — another influential Democrat who has faced calls to enter the 2016 race.

The unusual weekend huddle with Warren, a Massachusetts senator, took place at the Naval Observatory, the vice president's official residence, said an individual familiar with the meeting. An Obama administration official said Biden had traveled at the last minute to Washington for a private meeting and planned to return to Delaware the same day. Both of the individuals spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to discuss the meeting publicly.

Biden's meeting with Warren was the latest sign that the vice president is seriously considering entering the race, and that he's increasingly discussing it with Democratic leaders outside of his small cadre of longtime advisers.

A rising star in the party, Warren was the subject of an intense lobbying campaign by a group called Draft Warren that sought to persuade her to enter the race. Warren ruled out running in 2016, and a super PAC similarly named Draft Biden later emerged and has been laying the groundwork for a potential Biden candidacy.

Biden consults with Warren as he mulls 2016 presidential bid - US News

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's starting to look bleak for Hillary these days. Looks like her baggage and cackling personality aren't winning the day as the Dem's look for a Plan-B (isn't that a pill?)

VP Biden makes last-minute trip to DC to meet Elizabeth Warren as he mulls a 2016 campaign

WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden left the seclusion of the Delaware home where he's been weighing a presidential run to meet Saturday with Elizabeth Warren — another influential Democrat who has faced calls to enter the 2016 race.

The unusual weekend huddle with Warren, a Massachusetts senator, took place at the Naval Observatory, the vice president's official residence, said an individual familiar with the meeting. An Obama administration official said Biden had traveled at the last minute to Washington for a private meeting and planned to return to Delaware the same day. Both of the individuals spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to discuss the meeting publicly.

Biden's meeting with Warren was the latest sign that the vice president is seriously considering entering the race, and that he's increasingly discussing it with Democratic leaders outside of his small cadre of longtime advisers.

A rising star in the party, Warren was the subject of an intense lobbying campaign by a group called Draft Warren that sought to persuade her to enter the race. Warren ruled out running in 2016, and a super PAC similarly named Draft Biden later emerged and has been laying the groundwork for a potential Biden candidacy.

I have met Biden and have a very good impression of the man. I'd love to see him and Warren as the democratic ticket....

LeilaniMP

Empress
Awwww....poor Cankles!

What is about Dems and their war on chunky white women?

Fauxcahontas and the Joester...what a pair!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Awwww....poor Cankles!

mid claims he's met every dem/lib politician and is here 24/7/365
maybe he thinks seeing their picture on the net is same as meeting them ☻

his burger joint must not be doing very well, he never post of it now.........

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Awwww....poor Cankles!

1. Warren was told by her parents that her ancestors had been American Indians....she did not invent the story and the fact is that has Indian heritage, even if in such a small degree that she is not recognized by the tribe....so what.
2. Joe Biden spoke to a group of veterans in 2004. The information he shared related to the situation in Iraq showed that he had a far better command of the situation than did President Bush, Cheney or Rumsfeld.

Hillary Clinton has a lot of baggage...you turn it into a war on chunky women. Thanks for showing, once again, that you are unwilling to spend a heartbeat thinking about the real issues if there is a silly RNC insult to throw out.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Evidently, Warren didn't do a damn lick of research either...........

Biden has such a great grasp, he ask a Veteran in a wheelchair to Stand Up...........

can't wait for more of the Biden gaffs.................

LeilaniMP

Empress

You noticed that too, huh?

I ignore him most of the time.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Not my fault she's a pork chop with osso bucco ankles.

1. Warren was told by her parents that her ancestors had been American Indians....she did not invent the story and the fact is that has Indian heritage, even if in such a small degree that she is not recognized by the tribe....so what.
2. Joe Biden spoke to a group of veterans in 2004. The information he shared related to the situation in Iraq showed that he had a far better command of the situation than did President Bush, Cheney or Rumsfeld.

Hillary Clinton has a lot of baggage...you turn it into a war on chunky women. Thanks for showing, once again, that you are unwilling to spend a heartbeat thinking about the real issues if there is a silly RNC insult to throw out.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Awwww....poor Cankles!

I sat in a group of about 30 or so veterans and talked to Biden. What you know of the man is from right leaning media. His knowledge of the situation in Iraq showed he'd done his homework.....Sadly you are willing to dismiss a candidate that has far more experience than any of the republican candidate, far more credibility, far more ability....but you'd like to crown someone like Trump....because the party is more important than the country to you.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You noticed that too, huh?

I ignore him most of the time.
Probably best for you to ignore anyone who comes to the debate with facts...because you have none and would have to actually do some research to support your opinions.

Jen

Senator

Dang!
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they (whoever gets the short straw) tell Hillary she's not gonna be the one in 2016 either. The you-know-what is going to hit the fan.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

took you off ignore for a minute...so just for fun, show a post where I said I've met Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi....how about one where I said I met either Hillary or Bill Clinton.

Dawg...you are full of shit....prove me wrong. I'll keep you off of ignore for a bit, just to see you admit to being dishonest...or to see you fail to find posts of mine to support the lie you told.

By the way, restaurant is doing well. Hiring now for the school year....still not serving burgers.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He ran from me and has me on ignore
once in awhile claims he took me off to see what I posted
then runs and hides again........

no wonder he likes Biden
You were on ignore because you have nothing to say. You are off ignore because I was curious as to what people were responding to that were in response to you...

Answer the question I posed...prove you aren't a liar.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I met John Kerry...here is proof.

upload_2015-8-22_21-43-25.png

Our conversation with Joe Biden....

Attachments