• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden is not going to be president.

reason10

Governor
Let me count the ways:

1. He is facing the greatest president of all time, one who has shown better leadership in this DEMOCRAT PARTY disaster than any other president in history. NO Democrat has EVER expanded the economy like Trump. And it took the Democrat caused COVID 19 and those street riots to bring this might economy to a halt.

2. Biden isn't qualified to run a lemonade stand. He is senile, so bad that his handlers have kept him in a basement and kept that MOUTH away from as many news microphones as possible. He's already on record saying some blacks AREN'T BLACK. I wouldn't be surprised if he just started singing "oh, i wish I was in de land of cotton." He is a far left RACIST, a sexual predator and a LIAR.

3. Biden's OWN PARTY believes the ticket will have to run based 80 percent on the strength of his running mate, since he'll obviously not last a year in office. There's NO WAY Democrat loyalists will vote for that ticket. They'll stay home or vote third party.

4. The blue states have given the voters a PERFECT reason to vote those incompetent ASS HOLES out of office. Look for a lot of blue states to flip, change governors, change their Congressmen. Trump is going to have a field day, campaigning with his massive rallies in blue states where the animals have destroyed almost every small business imaginable.

5. Most important reason: Conservatives make up the vast majority of America. Right now, President Trump enjoys a 91 percent approval rating in internal party polls, which means in reality 91 percent of the country approves of him, regardless of those biased push polls put out by MSNBC and CNN. And there's NOTHING more powerful than a bunch of taxpayers LIKE ME, who are pissed off at the liars, the racists, the TRAITORS who have bashed this president for three years for no reason at all. We are going to come out in bigger numbers than before and SWAMP the pools.

Joe will concede the election no later than 10.

Well, one of his handlers will concede. He'll probably be asleep.

1591220486628.png

He is the greatest president in history, He WILL be reelected in a landslide.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me count the ways:

1. He is facing the greatest president of all time, one who has shown better leadership in this DEMOCRAT PARTY disaster than any other president in history. NO Democrat has EVER expanded the economy like Trump. And it took the Democrat caused COVID 19 and those street riots to bring this might economy to a halt.

2. Biden isn't qualified to run a lemonade stand. He is senile, so bad that his handlers have kept him in a basement and kept that MOUTH away from as many news microphones as possible. He's already on record saying some blacks AREN'T BLACK. I wouldn't be surprised if he just started singing "oh, i wish I was in de land of cotton." He is a far left RACIST, a sexual predator and a LIAR.

3. Biden's OWN PARTY believes the ticket will have to run based 80 percent on the strength of his running mate, since he'll obviously not last a year in office. There's NO WAY Democrat loyalists will vote for that ticket. They'll stay home or vote third party.

4. The blue states have given the voters a PERFECT reason to vote those incompetent ASS HOLES out of office. Look for a lot of blue states to flip, change governors, change their Congressmen. Trump is going to have a field day, campaigning with his massive rallies in blue states where the animals have destroyed almost every small business imaginable.

5. Most important reason: Conservatives make up the vast majority of America. Right now, President Trump enjoys a 91 percent approval rating in internal party polls, which means in reality 91 percent of the country approves of him, regardless of those biased push polls put out by MSNBC and CNN. And there's NOTHING more powerful than a bunch of taxpayers LIKE ME, who are pissed off at the liars, the racists, the TRAITORS who have bashed this president for three years for no reason at all. We are going to come out in bigger numbers than before and SWAMP the pools.

View attachment 52644

Edited

Great points. The final nail in the coffin is the entire world watching Democrat governors, mayors, and police chiefs stand by doing nothing while (mostly white) left-wing terrorists burn down poor, black neighborhoods, and the media cheers it on.

They're finished.

Jen

Senator
Let me count the ways:

View attachment 52644

And this will be all the idiot libs here the next day.

Exact and true.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Let me count the ways:

View attachment 52644

Most important reason: Conservatives make up the vast majority of America. Right now, President Trump enjoys a 91 percent approval rating in internal party polls, which means in reality 91 percent of the country approves of him

Your version of reality is obvious from your thinking 91% of the republican party is equal to 91% of the country. At present Trump's approval rating is about 41%. Biden is 10% ahead of Trump. I noticed you do not have a source for your 91% number...here is mine...

Even the very partisan Rasmussen poll has Trump at 44%.

In spite of your bizarre assessment of Trump as the greatest of all time...he isn't. You can blame Obama or Pelosi all you like...but the president is Trump and the economy has gone south, 100,000 people are dead and his own Sec Def has repudiated his statements about using the military in US cities. Mattis, his previous SecDef, has unloaded on him...calling him a threat to the nation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Let me count the ways:

View attachment 52644

The greatest president of all time? Hilarious. I'd doubt anyone can ignore just how bad he is at being a leader. Was it "take your kid to work day" when he brought Ivanka to the G20? Do you think he meant to get the UN as a body to laugh at him?

The turnover in his administration has been the worst in our history. The corrupt action of his appointees is unacceptable. How in hell can you ignore the fact that he's been president for 3 years and has accomplished one thing...a tax cut. His deficit was a trillion bucks before the pandemic. He promised to pay off the national debt...instead it is far worse.

PS...he didn't fire Mattis.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Trump needs to find a new makeup artist. That orange-yellow shade of foundation he is wearing now is not very becoming.
They should be finished. Democrats continually ruin black lives under the guise of helping black people.
What have the Republicans done to help Black people?

Jen

Senator
Is it the Democrats fault every time Trump puts his foot in his mouth?
Is it the Democrats fault every time he does something divisive or foolish?
Even General Mattis, a man who used to be in his cabinet, is critical of him. Trump has absolutely NO leadership skills. NONE.
I was concerned about Joe Biden's fitness to be President when I saw him slipping mentally. But, now I think I'd vote for him anyway.
Anybody would make a better President than the complete failure we have now.
Trump is flawed. He is not a good man, @Sunset Rose. He is a stinking mess. But he has kept his promises to America, and he has actually helped the black community. Black unemployment under Trump was the lowest it has ever been. Trump, with all of his rough edges helped the black community more than Obama did.

But if you would rather vote for someone who is obviously senile and have that person with his finger on the red button of war, it's your choice. If you would rather vote for someone who says you aren't black if you don't vote for him..........it's your choice.

You are perfectly capable of doing what you believe in your heart to be the right thing for our country. I might disagree with you, but I don't doubt your intelligence and I know you've thought it through.

Jen

Senator
Trump needs to find a new makeup artist. That orange-yellow shade of foundation he is wearing now is not very becoming.
What have the Republicans done to help Black people?
Under Trump black unemployment was the lowest it's ever been until corona hit and took a lot of black jobs away. I think you will see that after all of this horribleness, Trump will come to the aid of black communities in a huge way.

There are racists in the Republican AND Democrat parties. Republicans as a whole, though, see black people as their equal. Humans. Americans. As Joe Biden blurted out and revealed......... Democrats see black people as a vote or as their mascots in other ways. They feel they own black people. Republicans don't own black people and have never tried to do that in recent history.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Trump is flawed. He is not a good man, @Sunset Rose. He is a stinking mess. But he has kept his promises to America, and he has actually helped the black community. Black unemployment under Trump was the lowest it has ever been. Trump, with all of his rough edges helped the black community more than Obama did.

But if you would rather vote for someone who is obviously senile and have that person with his finger on the red button of war, it's your choice. If you would rather vote for someone who says you aren't black if you don't vote for him..........it's your choice.

You are perfectly capable of doing what you believe in your heart to be the right thing for our country. I might disagree with you, but I don't doubt your intelligence and I know you've thought it through.
Any employment gains African-Americans had dried up with the COVID 19 pandemic.
Joe Biden sounds more empathetic and kind than Trump has during this latest national crisis. He sounds Presidential, while Trump sounds like a third world dictator.

Jen

Senator
Joe Biden sounds more empathetic and kind than Trump has during this latest national crisis. He sounds Presidential, while Trump sounds like a third world dictator.
That is the way they have to play Biden since he's senile. He sounds empathetic and kind, but what has he done for African-Americans in his 40 years in our government? Has he done anything?

Trump ... says what's on his mind at any given minute.... and usually looks bad for it. Trump has done more for African-Americans in 3 years than Joe Biden has done in 40.

Covid dried up African-American employment gains. Trump didn't. And after all of this is done, those gains will return under Trump.

Jen

Senator
I know it's hard to even think of voting for someone as brash, orange, and just stupid acting on Twitter as Trump is. But I believe his heart is in the right place for Americans - black, white, brown....... ALL Americans. So I look past the ugly part and vote for someone who loves his country enough to take all of this horribleness when he was rich enough that he didn't have to do it.

Jen

Senator
Freed them when they were slaves. The Democrats have been trying to get them back ever since.
Joe Biden blurted that right out........... you ain't black if you don't vote for me.
Dang. That's some hubris, Joe Biden, some ownership there........ Makes me sick. It should make all black people feel sick.

Joe Biden blurted that right out........... you ain't black if you don't vote for me.
Dang. That's some hubris, Joe Biden, some ownership there........ Makes me sick. It should make all black people feel sick.
It should, and probably does, but many won't admit it. Joe Biden, an old white man with a long, long history of making racist statements and enacting racist policies, told the world that he is the arbiter of who is, and is not, black, that he alone owns the right to blackness. And the Democrat establishment backed him up, proving they are forever stuck in 1850.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
It should, and probably does, but many won't admit it. Joe Biden, an old white man with a long, long history of making racist statements and enacting racist policies, told the world that he is the arbiter of who is, and is not, black, that he alone owns the right to blackness. And the Democrat establishment backed him up, proving they are forever stuck in 1850.
I wonder what is wrong with those people who don't see Biden for the racist he is.

I wonder what is wrong with those people who don't see Biden for the racist he is.
I believe it's very few of his supporters who actually don't see his racism. Most of them simply share the same bigotries Biden has. Remember, this is the party that's enthusiastically supporting KKK member Ralph Northam.

Jen

Senator
I believe it's very few of his supporters who actually don't see his racism. Most of them simply share the same bigotries Biden has. Remember, this is the party that's enthusiastically supporting KKK member Ralph Northam.
Either Biden's supporters share his bigotry and racism or they don't mind lying about it for him. I'm going with both because there is no way a person can't see he's a racist just going by what he has said.

*Obama is "clean and articulate" ... WTH!!!
*You ain't black if you don't vote for me....WTH!!!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Great points. The final nail in the coffin is the entire world watching Democrat governors, mayors, and police chiefs stand by doing nothing while (mostly white) left-wing terrorists burn down poor, black neighborhoods, and the media cheers it on.

They're finished.
Thousands of arrests have been made already and more are on the way as police investigators and peaceful protestors are working together to identify the ones who have not yet been arrested. So in effect your whole post is a steaming pile of shit.