• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Junior....tossed from Navy for drugs!

MrMike

Bless you all
A real chip off the old block. I bet Pops is proud... :)

Report: Biden’s son discharged from Navy after positive cocaine test

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter was discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine, according to a report.

The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday that Biden was discharged earlier this year after failing a drug test in June 2013. A lawyer and former lobbyist, Biden was commissioned as an ensign in the Navy Reserve in 2013. He applied for a commission into the reserve as a public affairs officer at age 42. Because of his age, Biden needed a waiver to apply. The Journal reported he needed a second waiver because of a drug-related charge when he was younger, a request that is not unusual.

Vice President Joe Biden's son, Hunter, expressed regret for being discharged from the Navy Reserve amid published reports that he tested positive for cocaine. The Wall Street Journal reports that Hunter Biden failed the drug test last year and was discharged in February. In a statement issued Thursday, Biden doesn't say why he was discharged. He says he's embarrassed that his actions led to his discharge and that he respects the Navy's decision. The vice president's office declined to comment.

Vice President Joe Biden’s office declined to comment.

Hunter Biden was one of seven applicants accepted in 2012 for a direct commission, which allows professionals to join the Navy only by applying and attending a training course. The applicants must complete medical screenings and a security clearance. They are then sent to a 12-day program in Rhode Island that “prepares degreed and often highly experienced professionals to assume Navy Reserve Duty leadership positions in any of a broad range of critical career focus areas” including law and engineering.

“This year, I’m looking forward to standing with our son, Hunter, when he is commissioned as an ensign in the United States Navy,” Jill Biden said in 2012. “He follows in the footsteps of two of his grandfathers, who have also served in the Navy.”

Hunter Biden made news earlier this year when it was announced that he would join the board of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine’s largest private gas firm. The announcement came shortly after Russia annexed Crimea, while Vice President Biden was engaged in diplomatic talks with the country. At the time, Vice President Biden’s office stressed that his son was a private citizen.

“The vice president does not endorse any particular company and has no involvement with this company,” Kendra Barkoff, a spokeswoman for Vice President Biden, said at the time.

Hunter Biden is the younger of Vice President Biden’s two sons. His other son, Beau, is the attorney general of Delaware and is running for governor. Beau Biden is a major in the Delaware National Guard.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20141016-report-bidens-son-discharged-from-navy-after-positive-cocaine-test.ece

MrMike

Bless you all
It was exactly the response I expected out of Leftyland. So it's all good!

:)

Dontcha know that top posting about "the Palin family's drunken brawl" is A-ok (despite Palin being in no elected office), but what you posted is very petty indeed.

Lefties...all credibility and all good faith...all the time.

:-/

Bugsy McGurk

President
Dontcha know that top posting about "the Palin family's drunken brawl" is A-ok (despite Palin being in no elected office), but what you posted is very petty indeed.

Lefties...all credibility and all good faith...all the time.

:-/
It's not petty to cheer for Ebola, stock
market plunges, and Biden getting bounced from the Navy.

Mentally ill maybe, but not petty.

;-)

gigi

Mayor
It was exactly the response I expected out of Leftyland. So it's all good!

:)
Did you miss it Mike? The other day when one of our friends here celebrated the Palin kids arrest, Bugsy was all over her about the irrelevance of her post. No, wait, that didn't happen. I think Bugsy defended the choice to condemn the whole Palin family because of the rough time the kid made for herself.
But now...different party, different family, different rules.

Too bad about Hunter Biden. Hopefully he'll get some help.

MrMike

Bless you all
Lib Hypocrisy = Not surprising...

The Lefties on PJ have reached Defcon Brown (as in crapping their collective pants) over the mid-terms, the variety of scandals and meltdowns, and the abandonment of their Emperor by other Democrats.

They're quite entertaining these days...

Did you miss it Mike? The other day when one of our friends here celebrated the Palin kids arrest, Bugsy was all over her about the irrelevance of her post. No, wait, that didn't happen. I think Bugsy defended the choice to condemn the whole Palin family because of the rough time the kid made for herself.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Hey, you won't catch me denying that I enjoy the antics of the Palin clan. I think they're hilarious!

But you missed the point of my post above.

Intentionally?

gigi

Mayor
Hey, you won't catch me denying that I enjoy the antics of the Palin clan. I think they're hilarious!

But you missed the point of my post above.

Intentionally?
I owe you an apology. It was YOU who started the Palin daughter thread. Credit where credit is due.
So you don't deny that you enjoy the antics of the Palins and I guess Mike won't deny that he enjoys the antics of the Bidens. So why insult over this thing you both have in common?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I owe you an apology. It was YOU who started the Palin daughter thread. Credit where credit is due.
So you don't deny that you enjoy the antics of the Palins and I guess Mike won't deny that he enjoys the antics of the Bidens. So why insult over this thing you both have in common?
Come now....you KNOW that no one can match the comedy value of the Palin clan. A wild, drunken brawl - at their friend's house, no less? That's GOLD, Jerry....GOLD! Biden's kid getting bounced from the Navy for coke? Ho-hum, no?

But again, you missed the point of my post above.

Intentionally?

MrMike

Bless you all
The real point is (and it is pretty clear):

You're a hypocrite (and a tad dishonest). But...again, that's not really much of a surprise.

Hang in there!

Come now....you KNOW that no one can match the comedy value of the Palin clan. A wild, drunken brawl - at their friend's house, no less? That's GOLD, Jerry....GOLD! Biden's kid getting bounced from the Navy for coke? Ho-hum, no?

Intentionally?

gigi

Mayor

Intentionally?
I got your point.
Funny, I didn't see you arguing against what was being said when Sarah Palin was being crucified for her daughter's pregnancy and her daughter's fight and when these events were being held up as proof of what a failure of a mom she is. In fact, you had quite a bit to say along those same lines.
But here the son of the man who is a heartbeat away from being the leader of the free world cokes up in the army and all you can say is "ho hum"? No commentary on how Joe and Jill raised him?

I'm not about to blame Joe Biden for his son's mistakes or addiction(if he has one). The children of the best parents fall down sometimes. But I am pointing out that your views have changed in a split second. That's my point.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The real point is (and it is pretty clear):

You're a hypocrite (and a tad dishonest). But...again, that's not really much of a surprise.

Hang in there!
Nah, you know what my point was, but you're enjoying a good dittofest with your colleague, so you're both playing dumb.

I don't wanna wreck your good time...go back to enjoying Ebola, the stock market plunge, and Biden's kid getting bounced. Whatever tickles your fancy.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
I got your point.
Funny, I didn't see you arguing against what was being said when Sarah Palin was being crucified for her daughter's pregnancy and her daughter's fight and when these events were being held up as proof of what a failure of a mom she is. In fact, you had quite a bit to say along those same lines.
But here the son of the man who is a heartbeat away from being the leader of the free world cokes up in the army and all you can say is "ho hum"? No commentary on how Joe and Jill raised him?

I'm not about to blame Joe Biden for his son's mistakes or addiction(if he has one). The children of the best parents fall down sometimes. But I am pointing out that your views have changed in a split second. That's my point.
Look, you are free to enjoy the Biden thing, Ebola, the stock market plunge, or whatever. I personally don't think any of them are even mildly amusing, but that's just me.

The antics of the Palin clan on the other hand....

;-)