• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden: Trump administration 'coddles autocrats and dictators'

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Former Vice President Joe Biden slammed President Trump on Wednesday, saying that he "seems to have a love affair with autocrats" and expressing concerns about Trump's tepid response thus far to the disappearance of Saudi-born journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/411959-biden-trump-administration-coddles-autocrats-and-dictators

That's funny Joe! Do you think this guy

would go after the Saudi's?

Would this one

would have given back all the money she took from them and gone after them?

Nope...So shut up Joe.

sear

Mayor
a) It's not unusual for a U.S. secretary of State to perform diplomatic duties.
Was Republican Rumsfeld ever secretary of State?

b)

Even the Bush political dynasty is known to such things.

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/208355f14c8b6c9e1c7790c7729352ca67b7235.JPG

b1)

c) Got any pics of a Democrat president saluting a North Korean military officer?

d) Trump is on record, on camera, as trusting Putin over his own intelligence community's reports on Russian complicity.

BUT !!

Not only has Trump been alarmingly friendly with tyrants like Putin, Kim Jong Un, and a defender of the Saudis in context of the loss of one of our journalists.
Trump has been correspondingly contemptible with our best trading partners and military allies.

In short Dc, you've attempted to throw mud on the Dems. But it's landed on the GOP. Nice aim.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Former Vice President Joe Biden slammed President Trump on Wednesday, saying that he "seems to have a love affair with autocrats" and expressing concerns about Trump's tepid response thus far to the disappearance of Saudi-born journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/411959-biden-trump-administration-coddles-autocrats-and-dictators

That's funny Joe! Do you think this guy

would go after the Saudi's?

Would this one

would have given back all the money she took from them and gone after them?

Nope...So shut up Joe.
Biden is a piece of shit, no argument there. But I am growing just a bit concerned about how Trump is going to handle this thing with the murdered reporter. I think it's obvious the Saudis are as guilty as sin and Trump seems to be trying to back pedal off his vow to punish them, if they knowingly had the guy killed.
Somebody is going to have to be the fall guy. Will it be the crown prince or will they just execute the entire 15 man assasination team, and say they went rogue and violated orders.
America's Presidents have always sucked up to these ass hole and the Saudis have proven, time and again, they are not our friends. I hope this president does the right thing and, at least, demands the head of the crown prince on a stick or something equally punititive.

sear

Mayor
JD #3

Trump wants his domestic quantifications to look good, for his own re-election prospects.
So Trump doesn't want to lose this $Billion $Dollar Saudi arms deal to founder.

But it's no secret that Trump doesn't have much admiration for the noble profession of journalism. "Fake news".

connieb

Senator
a) It's not unusual for a U.S. secretary of State to perform diplomatic duties.
Was Republican Rumsfeld ever secretary of State?

b)

Even the Bush political dynasty is known to such things.

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/208355f14c8b6c9e1c7790c7729352ca67b7235.JPG

b1)

c) Got any pics of a Democrat president saluting a North Korean military officer?

d) Trump is on record, on camera, as trusting Putin over his own intelligence community's reports on Russian complicity.

BUT !!

Not only has Trump been alarmingly friendly with tyrants like Putin, Kim Jong Un, and a defender of the Saudis in context of the loss of one of our journalists.
Trump has been correspondingly contemptible with our best trading partners and military allies.

In short Dc, you've attempted to throw mud on the Dems. But it's landed on the GOP. Nice aim.

I am so sick of this crap.

The President's job is to do what is best for our country.

How other people handle their business is their problem. We are not the moral authority of the world. That is part of why non-interventionists like myself supported Trump. We were sick and tired of hearing from the neo-cons how we HAD to do something....about whatever shit happened among other people in shithole countries.

I don't care what Saudi Arabia did to this guy. I only care - what is good for us.

He - not my problem. Them? Not my problem. End of story.

How other people handle their business is their problem.
Except for Iran, China, Cananda, Every country in Central america, and Eurorpe.
We are not the moral authority of the world. That is part of why non-interventionists like myself supported Trump. We were sick and tired of hearing from the neo-cons how we HAD to do something....about whatever shit happened among other people in shithole countries.

I don't care what Saudi Arabia did to this guy. I only care - what is good for us.

This didn't work out so well in the 1930's. You want to repeat the same mistakes.

sear

Mayor
"I am so sick of this crap." c #5
That's nice.
But it raises questions about why you continue to volunteer to moderate such forum.
"The President's job is to do what is best for our country." c
Some presidents are more committed to that than others.

“I'm gunna be workin' for you. I'm not gunna have time to go play golf.” GOP pres. cand. Trump “8/2/16”

"I am so sick of this crap." c #5
To this image sickens you.

But images like these:

&

these latter two images leave you a useful example of robust good health?

Candidly c #5, you're not as sick of it as I am.
I did not introduce this them.
But I have little patience for hypocrisy.
And Republicans are in no position to pretend to the high road in international diplomacy, PARTICULARLY in the Trump administration.
"I don't care what Saudi Arabia did to this guy. I only care - what is good for us.
He - not my problem. Them? Not my problem. End of story." c #5
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." Thomas Paine

We are all obliged to stand for civilization c #5.
And those that do not are at serious risk of falling for the lack of it.

connieb

Senator
Except for Iran, China, Cananda, Every country in Central america, and Eurorpe.

This didn't work out so well in the 1930's. You want to repeat the same mistakes.
I have no idea what your "except for" is supposed to me. I don't care how any of those places deal with their own issues. I only care how it affects us from a trade/business point of view.

It worked out for us until Germany became a threat to us. How it worked out for Europe - is also not my problem.

I have no idea what your "except for" is supposed to me. I don't care how any of those places deal with their own issues. I only care how it affects us from a trade/business point of view.
Trump put sanctions on Iran for nothing that affects you or even American business.
It worked out for us until Germany became a threat to us. How it worked out for Europe - is also not my problem.
Same thing they said in the 1930's.
Ignoring problems just makes them worse.

sear

Mayor
SL #11
Thank you for admitting that you are merely guessing, and in this case, guessing incorrectly.

The following is the precise wording of my challenge:

c) Got any pics of a Democrat president saluting a North Korean military officer?" s from SL #6

The reply includes 3 different images, all perhaps including a Democrat.

BUT !!

- Secretary Albright was not president of the United States.

- Secretary Kerry was not president of the United States. And

- Speaker Pelosi was not president of the United States.

So you've posted 3 images, NONE of which depicts a Democrat president saluting a North Korean military officer.

I raise that issue because I've seen the video of President Trump having done so.

I stand my my assertions.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

How other people handle their business is their problem. We are not the moral authority of the world. That is part of why non-interventionists like myself supported Trump. We were sick and tired of hearing from the neo-cons how we HAD to do something....about whatever shit happened among other people in shithole countries.

I don't disagree (I wouldn't care if they killed everybody at the WAPO) but Trump stated there would be severe repurcussions for thr Saudis if the government was behind the killing. It appears to be so but Trump seems to be trying to give them some wiggle room. My concern is that the Democrats will have another issue with which to bash him if he backs off his threat. I hope he doesn't back off.

connieb

Senator
Trump put sanctions on Iran for nothing that affects you or even American business.

Same thing they said in the 1930's.
Ignoring problems just makes them worse.
Trump put sanctions on Iran for building Nukes. Those nukes could hit us, and could hit our allies which we DO have a lot of business with. If Iran wants to kill off all their own reporters - no I would not support sanctions against them.

This guy - what may or may not have happened to him - has nothing of significance for us. Its not an existential threat - like a nuclear Iran is. He is just some guy who had some enemies - that they dealt with in the way they deal with it.

connieb

Senator
I don't disagree (I wouldn't care if they killed everybody at the WAPO) but Trump stated there would be severe repurcussions for thr Saudis if the government was behind the killing. It appears to be so but Trump seems to be trying to give them some wiggle room. My concern is that the Democrats will have another issue with which to bash him if he backs off his threat. I hope he doesn't back off.
I agree that he somewhat backed himself into a corner on saying the severe repercussions. He did that largely to appease the neocons though.. and yes, he will to some degree have to live up to that.

The Saudis should find some people they don't like, say they are the members of that squad and knock them off. Then we can all just say it was rogue so and so , and be done with it.

Drumcollie

JD #3

Trump wants his domestic quantifications to look good, for his own re-election prospects.
So Trump doesn't want to lose this $Billion $Dollar Saudi arms deal to founder.

But it's no secret that Trump doesn't have much admiration for the noble profession of journalism. "Fake news".
Fake news isn't noble. They are no different than you. Just haters. Welcome to you.

Drumcollie

SL #11
Thank you for admitting that you are merely guessing, and in this case, guessing incorrectly.

The following is the precise wording of my challenge:

c) Got any pics of a Democrat president saluting a North Korean military officer?" s from SL #6

The reply includes 3 different images, all perhaps including a Democrat.

BUT !!

- Secretary Albright was not president of the United States.

- Secretary Kerry was not president of the United States. And

- Speaker Pelosi was not president of the United States.

So you've posted 3 images, NONE of which depicts a Democrat president saluting a North Korean military officer.

I raise that issue because I've seen the video of President Trump having done so.

I stand my my assertions.
Merely guessing is a problem when you are beyond merely when you lie like this?

Trump put sanctions on Iran for building Nukes. Those nukes could hit us, and could hit our allies which we DO have a lot of business with. If Iran wants to kill off all their own reporters - no I would not support sanctions against them.

This guy - what may or may not have happened to him - has nothing of significance for us. Its not an existential threat - like a nuclear Iran is. He is just some guy who had some enemies - that they dealt with in the way they deal with it.
1.)They aren't building nukes
2.)They were never capable of hitting us.

Trump put Sanctions on Iran because he wants to dictate their policy towards Israel. Which isn't our business. He isn't a non-interventionalist, Republicans will never be non-interventionalists because of Israel.

Trump is pussying out because he doesn't want to face the political repercussions of $200 oil.

Drumcollie

1.)They aren't building nukes
2.)They were never capable of hitting us.

Trump put Sanctions on Iran because he wants to dictate their policy towards Israel. Which isn't our business. He isn't a non-interventionalist, Republicans will never be non-interventionalists because of Israel.

Trump is pussying out because he doesn't want to face the political repercussions of $200 oil.
1. Not now thanks to Trump...Obama just paid them money.

2. Why do you liberals only think about yourselves? You are so selfish.

Nobody Pussied out like Obama.