• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden wants a state run record player to raise your kids

reason10

Governor
And you edited really think this senile old geezer will last even ten minutes on the debate stage with President Trump?
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/09/13/biden-wants-a-state-run-record-player-to-raise-your-kids/
RUSH: No. Let me tell you what the record player comment is. In context here, this is Joe Biden trying — he’s actually in this bite, with that comment, he’s trying to sound like a good parent himself. Look at what he says. “It’s not that they don’t want to help. They don’t know quite what to do. Play the radio, make sure the television, uh, uh, uh, excuse me make sure you have the record player on.” He thought he goofed up by saying that the TV needed to be on. The TV is what should not be on because kids watch too much TV, from Biden’s era, you watch too much TV, who knows. It’s not a comment about risqué shows.

In Biden’s world, watching too much TV was the equivalent of social media today. You don’t have human contact, you don’t do this, plus there’s a bunch of garbage on it. He caught himself. He was once again betraying his cultural age. To him, having the record player on was a much safer suggestion than having the TV on. That’s all that is. But you’re right, they start putting record players on, whatever, go out and grab the MP3 player, what kind of lyrics are these kids gonna hear. That’s your point, right?

And this fool is the Democrat Party's best hope of recapturing the White House.

Last edited by a moderator:

llovejim

Current Champion
And you edited really think this senile old geezer will last even ten minutes on the debate stage with President Trump?
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/09/13/biden-wants-a-state-run-record-player-to-raise-your-kids/
RUSH: No. Let me tell you what the record player comment is. In context here, this is Joe Biden trying — he’s actually in this bite, with that comment, he’s trying to sound like a good parent himself. Look at what he says. “It’s not that they don’t want to help. They don’t know quite what to do. Play the radio, make sure the television, uh, uh, uh, excuse me make sure you have the record player on.” He thought he goofed up by saying that the TV needed to be on. The TV is what should not be on because kids watch too much TV, from Biden’s era, you watch too much TV, who knows. It’s not a comment about risqué shows.

In Biden’s world, watching too much TV was the equivalent of social media today. You don’t have human contact, you don’t do this, plus there’s a bunch of garbage on it. He caught himself. He was once again betraying his cultural age. To him, having the record player on was a much safer suggestion than having the TV on. That’s all that is. But you’re right, they start putting record players on, whatever, go out and grab the MP3 player, what kind of lyrics are these kids gonna hear. That’s your point, right?

I see Oxycontin Rush is your go-to guy for political updates- SO LET US COMPARE AND CONTRAST THE FLAKINESS OF BIDEN VERSUS TRUMP......tell me why you believe if you took all the gaffes and misstatements and record player references made by biden and multiplied them by 25 it would even come close to the mistakes and gaffes made by Trump as shown here, and that somehow rush actually wants biden to mop up the stage with trump if he is the democratic candidate-

windmills cause cancer.
his dad was born in Germany.
climate change is a chinese hoax.
he would have won the popular vote but for 3 million illegals voting.
he pronounced the countries of Nepal and Bhutan as Nipple and Button.

and just for kicks, here is an example of trump spewing some first class word salad at one of his pep rallies, and you claim biden is the one flakier than grandma's biscuits?

trump nuclear uncle.png

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Amazing when he is the least embarrassing we have, isn't it ?

reason10

Governor
Let me try to get this back to the subject. Basically, Joe Biden is claiming that blacks are incompetent and do not know how to raise their kids. So the great Democratic welfare machine has to step in and show these alleged inferior humans how to do it, and we'll start with putting record players in the house.

There is no black person I know who wouldn't be completely insulted by that crap. The black parents I know worship their children. They are good parents.

A record number of blacks now have great jobs, thanks to Trump. They have a future. A record number of them have gone off food stamps and have some real pride for the first time in generations.

And Biden wants to take us back to the good old days when these edited knew their place on the plantation.

Last edited by a moderator: