• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Big News For Mr. Friscus

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I've been here for.. well, a long time. I've seen people who are really close here. I don't think I've ever approached that level with anyone, not that it's anything personal trust me.

However, when big things happen, I guess sometimes I get wanting to express myself, mainly because of the excitement around it.

I'm recently engaged. I'm getting married next year. Life is amazing. I can't believe I finally found my life partner, at the spry age of 36.. a "Mrs. Friscus" LOL

I've been here for.. well, a long time. I've seen people who are really close here. I don't think I've ever approached that level with anyone, not that it's anything personal trust me.

However, when big things happen, I guess sometimes I get wanting to express myself, mainly because of the excitement around it.

I'm recently engaged. I'm getting married next year. Life is amazing. I can't believe I finally found my life partner, at the spry age of 36.. a "Mrs. Friscus" LOL
Congrats dude!