• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bigotry Didn’t Elect Trump

Supposn

Council Member
“Bigotry Didn’t Elect Trump”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/26/opinion/sorry-liberals-bigotry-didnt-elect-donald-trump.html?_r=0
or
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/sorry-liberals-bigotry-didn%e2%80%99t-elect-donald-trump/ar-BBxALC8?ocid=spartanntp

I didn’t vote for Clinton and I would not vote for Trump. I have not left the Democratic Party; the Democratic Party has departed from their populist agenda and left us.

There’s little I would or could attempt to add to this David Kuhn opinion published by the NY Times.
Respectfully, Supposn

The Democrats will never admit they ran an absolutely repugnant human being against Trump, and that, coupled with their own support for her most vile statements, is what won the day for Trump.

Jen

Senator
The Democrats will never admit they ran an absolutely repugnant human being against Trump, and that, coupled with their own support for her most vile statements, is what won the day for Trump.
It was Hillary's turn.
She ran on being a woman.
And no. Democrats will never admit they lost because they ran an absolutely repugnant human being as their candidate. But that's what lost it for them.

Had they run that repugnant woman in 2008 she would have won because that year it didn't matter who the Democrats ran.........they were going to win. This year was different.

Trump Towers Over Career Politicians

We are being manipulated into this lesser-evil support of Trump. It's about time we totally reject the Establishment spin and use it as a barometer to tell us to think exactly the opposite, which is that Trump is an inspiring leader who crushed both Establishments strictly on his own. The Hillary-blamers are beginning to shake off the required explanation and will come around as Trump continues to be the most forceful President-elect ever.

Clinton Declared me an enemy I've had enough with that sh it coming froma president.
She didn't declare you just an enemy, she declared you "irredeemable", which means unfit to live. She wanted to kill 30 million Americans, and many, many of her supporters were enthusiastic about that idea. That's the kind of evil that needs to be stopped by any means necessary.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
She didn't declare you just an enemy, she declared you "irredeemable", which means unfit to live. She wanted to kill 30 million Americans, and many, many of her supporters were enthusiastic about that idea. That's the kind of evil that needs to be stopped by any means necessary.
All I can say to that is they still have the chance and try to do it.