• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Billions of 3rd world'ers for Europe and U.S. now legally required.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Facts on the ground and written policy prove you wrong. Your leftist propaganda notwithstanding.
Yeah, let's pretend that there are facts on the ground that support your claim that the UN report established quotas that the US would be required to accept a billion refugees.

Well, if you're gonna be a liar...lie big, eh res? Your right wing propaganda notwithstanding,
there is no agreement, binding or otherwise on any kind of immigration quota.

Last edited:
Yeah, let's pretend that there are facts on the ground that support your claim that the UN report established quotas that the US would be required to accept a billion refugees.

Well, if you're gonna be a liar...lie big, eh res? Your right wing propaganda notwithstanding,
there is no agreement, binding or otherwise on any kind of immigration quota.
You're a leftist shill.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You really can't put it together? Well, that would explain a lot.
You imply that there would be that kind of crowding because the chicken little (fact free) approach to debate works for you.

I prefer information to rumor and propaganda. You have nothing but.

You imply that there would be that kind of crowding because the chicken little (fact free) approach to debate works for you.

I prefer information to rumor and propaganda. You have nothing but.
There you go again. I've brought facts and your complete denial of them is farcical. Just understand something this is the straw. You're done getting anything from me.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There you go again. I've brought facts and your complete denial of them is farcical. Just understand something this is the straw. You're done getting anything from me.
Done? I haven't gotten anything from you yet.

I put up a report from the UN that did the math on various scenarios related to aging and reproduction and you claimed it established a plan for a billion people to be accepted into the US.

Then you came up with the UN agreement on immigration and claimed that it was signed by Macron (for the EU) and would force the EU to accept hundreds of millions of refugees. I read the full report and showed it is nothing like what you suggested.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So here's the deal. You C&P the page from the UN document that states a quota for immigration to the US and I will quit posting here for good.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Fvck you liar.
So here's the deal. You C&P the page from the UN document that states a quota for immigration to the US and I will quit posting here for good.

Of course, If you can't do that we should assume you are admitting it doesn't exist and you quit posting here.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You really can't put it together? Well, that would explain a lot.
Para 12 of the "Infamous" UN Immigration pact.

This Global Compact aims to mitigate the adverse drivers and structural factors that hinder people from building and maintaining sustainable livelihoods in their countries of origin, and so compel them to seek a future elsewhere.

It is only 34 pages. Try reading the whole thing. It might help you avoid looking like such a freaking lemming.

https://refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180713_agreed_outcome_global_compact_for_migration.pdf