• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black America is 'fed up' and tired of supporting Dems

EatTheRich

President
If you value people's liberty and freedom, you should encourage such practice.

If one's ideology is superior, they should be confident it'll hold up to scrutiny. Notice how it's leftists who are questioning your race, or tossing racial slurs, if you're black and dare to even consider conservative principles.

Is the left afraid? If leftism is so superior, they should say "go see what conservatism is all about and then make a decision". That's what I encourage for conservatives to do.
It is patronizing to assume that the vast majority of Blacks haven’t done just that and made a considered decision not to support conservatives.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He's the president. Did you forget? Should he be held to a higher standard?
No higher than average American, after-all, he's just a human and nothing more. Of course libs think the President is their messiah.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I heard him say that here was an articulate guy, no baggage, good looking...storybook.
Obama took that meaning as well. But here you are interpreting it as racist. Of course.
Since Zam is black and your not, I'm sure he knows more of subject than you...…..or are you siding with 'Moe Joe' and saying since Zam doesn't support 'Moe Joe' he's not black?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
He's the president. Did you forget? Should he be held to a higher standard?
Republicans were determined to elect the opposite of Obama and they did....Trump. Thereby forever laying to rest the myth of white supremacy.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
according to many, including Lawrence Jones.

Fox Nation host Lawrence Jones said on Monday that presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden was "ill-prepared" for “The Breakfast Club” interview with Charlamagne tha God, where the former vice president came under fire last week after making a controversial remark about black Americans supporting President Trump.

“He’s been running away from 'The Breakfast Club' and Charlamagne tha God for a while,” Jones told “Fox & Friends.

"The Breakfast Club," a nationally broadcast morning talk show popular with black listeners, has been a platform for presidential candidates to discuss issues pertaining to the black community.

“A lot of politicians have rightfully been running away from 'The Breakfast Club' because they don’t have any agenda for black America," said Jones.

Jones said that Biden was very “condescending” in the interview with Charlamagne tha God.

“He tried to educate Charlamagne on the crime bill," he said. "Most people in black America know what happened with the crime bill. He tried to pass the buck, he tried to pretend that he really had a black agenda with the ‘lift every voice.’

“Black America is fed up. They’re tired of giving their votes to Democrats. They’re tired of Republicans not showing up in the community and they would sit this election out if the Democratic Party does not give them something of value. They realize the power they wield and they want reciprocal trade when it comes to this. As the president likes to say: if we’re going to give our vote, we need a tradeoff, we need something that’s going to benefit the community.”
The title of your thread should be:

A FEW Black Americans are fed up with supporting Dems. However 90% hate the new racist white supremicist Trump GOP and will come out in droves to get rid of the Orange Menace.

That would be a lot closer to reality...lol

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'm not making any bold predictions, but I'll be interested to see the percentage of black vote in this election.

From what I've been told constantly from that culture, it's very much appreciated to have "real talk". No BS. And, like him or not, Trump is far more "real", than Biden.

It would surprise me if Biden got like 95+% of the black vote like an Obama got.

But, time will tell.
If Biden chooses a running mate like Stacy Abraham’s or Kamala Harris, many of the people supporting Trump like Rush Limbaugh and his mindless Limbots will be calling Abraham’s a fat Aunt Jemimah or be calling Harris Willy Brown‘s whore. (Many on this board already have used such crude attacks against these women)Those people are the reason why Black people generally hate today’s GOP and tend to vote Democrat.

The GOP has totally flipped their script in my lifetime and now they are the favorite party of the KKK and the white nationalists. When I was a kid, Jackie Robinson, Nat King Cole, Willie Mays, Louis Armstrong and other prominent black people were Republicans. That was before the Rush Limbaugh’s and Roger Ailes’ of the world started spewing their hate against all people of color figuring that they could get a bunch of like minded angry stupid white people to the polls.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I heard him say that here was an articulate guy, no baggage, good looking...storybook.
Obama took that meaning as well. But here you are interpreting it as racist. Of course.

Maybe if you were black you would understand how condescending his remarks are. Maybe you can't understand because you are, in effect, a lot like Joe. If that's the case, I really can't blame you, that's just where you are at the moment. It is, however, unfortunate.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Maybe if you were black you would understand how condescending his remarks are. Maybe you can't understand because you are, in effect, a lot like Joe. If that's the case, I really can't blame you, that's just where you are at the moment. It is, however, unfortunate.
So you are black and were offended?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like all those essential workers serving their country now should get the same square deal from the government. But of course you would call that “welfare” because YOU aren’t the one who earned it.
"you aren't the one who earned it"

The hell I'm not...……….essential workers can go Enlist and get the same benefits...…...why haven't they or YOU?

It's not "welfare" when benefits are paid with blood/sweat and tears.

Dismissed

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If Biden chooses a running mate like Stacy Abraham’s or Kamala Harris, many of the people supporting Trump like Rush Limbaugh and his mindless Limbots will be calling Abraham’s a fat Aunt Jemimah or be calling Harris Willy Brown‘s whore. (Many on this board already have used such crude attacks against these women)Those people are the reason why Black people generally hate today’s GOP and tend to vote Democrat.

The GOP has totally flipped their script in my lifetime and now they are the favorite party of the KKK and the white nationalists. When I was a kid, Jackie Robinson, Nat King Cole, Willie Mays, Louis Armstrong and other prominent black people were Republicans. That was before the Rush Limbaugh’s and Roger Ailes’ of the world started spewing their hate against all people of color figuring that they could get a bunch of like minded angry stupid white people to the polls.
Pelosi is already far ahead of Rush with the 'Fat Shaming' evidently Pelosi forgot Abrams is fat and Harris a Porcupine

The only reason the blacks you posted above are not Republicans is due to them passing away.

You may need sweep your porch before others porches.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Pelosi is already far ahead of Rush with the 'Fat Shaming' evidently Pelosi forgot Abrams is fat and Harris a Porcupine

The only reason the blacks you posted above are not Republicans is due to them passing away.

You may need sweep your porch before others porches.
Wrong again. By the time Jackie Robinson, Nat King Cole, and Louis Armstrong passed away, they all had seen the GOP has started to switch into the party of race baiting and white nationalism with Nixon’s southern strategy in ‘68 and all became Democrats. Nat became a Democrat to support JFK before he died Willie Mays is still alive and a Democrat.

Getting back on topic, I predict that Joe Biden WILL choose a black woman for his running mate and no matter who she is people like you will continue to make vile slanderous personal attacks on her whoever she is. If it’s Michelle, you will call her a man, if it’s Kamala, you will call her a whore and if it’s Stacy you will make other slanderous attacks. That’s just how you guys roll. That’s why very few Black Americans will vote for Trump or any other GOP candidate.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I went by what Obama had to say. He found nothing wrong with Biden's comment. If he was not offended why in hell would I be?

Are you thinking Trump is not condescending to groups other than right wing whites?

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”