• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black Cop shoots Black Guy...BLM says Kill whitey....and get some new kicks too!

justoffal

Senator
A BLACK police officer has gone and done it! He has crossed the line and magically has become a white cop. I have to admit I am amazed and impressed as all hell with the Power of BLM! Their ability to transform people like George Zimmerman and others from dark skin to light skin is nothing less than amazing.

I find it interesting that the owners of the GAS STATION are Hindi Businessmen. Here in Massachusetts there is a very strong feeling of dislike in the Black Community for them. I guess it must be a nationwide thing eh? Seems that they feel it is unfair that they come here with nothing and before you know it they own everything. Hmmm must be that evil hard work magic or something like that. I'm guessing that the sneaker stores have long ago learned that they need to be as hardened as a nuclear bunker in a place like Milwaukee. That probably explains whey they went for the gas station instead of the Air Jordans.....

I find it amusing to the max that Walker.....a guy who crapped all over Trump because he thought DONALD was RUDE and POLITICALLY INCORRECT has called out the NG.... oh for those of you that don't know what that stands for its actually...... Nigger-Grabbers ....some people here have the silly Idea that it means the NATIONAL GUARD. I am sure that Hillary will have something to say to the good people of Milwaukee no? She will go there and bemoan the fact that it was the criminal who got shot instead of the officer.

Gee..... I wonder if Al and Jesse will be down to insist that the Black Police officer be prosecuted? D'ya think?

Hey I know....he must have a WHITE superior officer! Yeah....he's to blame! Kill him....smack that bitch!

I mean there has to be somebody somewhere in this mix that can be blamed for racism! C'mon lefty....you have been very quiet on this one. Where are you guys?

JO

Last edited:

justoffal

Senator
A BLACK police officer has gone and done it! He has crossed the line and magically has become a white cop. I have to admit I am amazed and impressed as all hell with the Power of BLM! Their ability to transform people like George Zimmerman and others from dark skin to light skin is nothing less than amazing.

I find it interesting that the owners of the GAS STATION are Hindi Businessmen. Here in Massachusetts there is a very strong feeling of dislike in the Black Community for them. I guess it must be a nationwide thing eh? Seems that they feel it is unfair that they come here with nothing and before you know it they own everything. Hmmm must be that evil hard work magic or something like that. I'm guessing that the sneaker stores have long ago learned that they need to be as hardened as a nuclear bunker in a place like Milwaukee. That probably explains whey they went for the gas station instead of the Air Jordans.....

I find it amusing to the max that Walker.....a guy who crapped all over Trump because he thought DONALD was RUDE and POLITICALLY INCORRECT has called out the NG.... oh for those of you that don't know what that stands for its actually...... Nigger-Grabbers ....some people here have the silly Idea that it means the NATIONAL GUARD. I am sure that Hillary will have something to say to the good people of Milwaukee no? She will go there and bemoan the fact that it was the criminal who got shot instead of the officer.

Gee..... I wonder if Al and Jesse will be down to insist that the Black Police officer be prosecuted? D'ya think?

Hey I know....he must have a WHITE superior officer! Yeah....he's to blame! Kill him....smack that bitch!

I mean there has to be somebody somewhere in this mix that can be blamed for racism! C'mon lefty....you have been very quiet on this one. Where are you guys?

JO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
libs are not going to say anything bad of their voter base.............

JO
NBC just trademarked the term "White African-American"...:rolleyes:

EatTheRich

President
A BLACK police officer has gone and done it! He has crossed the line and magically has become a white cop.
Cops only come in one color. Blue.

I find it amusing to the max that Walker.....a guy who crapped all over Trump because he thought DONALD was RUDE and POLITICALLY INCORRECT has called out the NG.... oh for those of you that don't know what that stands for its actually...... Nigger-Grabbers ....some people here have the silly Idea that it means the NATIONAL GUARD.
1. Deny that institutional racism exists in the United States.
2. Deny that the government orders violence against Blacks and dissidents.
3. Cheer an orgy of violence against Blacks and dissidents with a blatantly racist phrase that has become institutionalized through repetition.

Hey, I wonder how many of the National Guard are Black? And how long they'll stand for this?

Cops take their orders from someone of another color.