• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black Guilt?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
JP - I hope that you don't give up and leave, just as I hope Renee does not. Neither of you deserves the personal vitriol that appeared in this thread and it's too bad that some people cannot discuss a point without resorting to nasty name calling and insults. One thing to know: most cons on this board are not interested in reasoned discourse, and nothing you provide, from science-based fact to your own well-reasoned analysis, will ever sway them from a single point. As long as you remember that, and avoid some of the more blatant abusers, there are a few cons who can engage intelligently, and a few cons who make the occasional good point and further the discussion. Unfortunately you did not encounter any of them on this thread.
I guess it's like knowing which annoying relatives to avoid at the Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks, Bobby T.:)

Corruptbuddha

Governor
I would imagine that in due time she will see what kind of trash occupies this forum and she will move on and away, just as I myself will do too.

This nasty thread just keeps dragging on, or else I would slip on out of here already.

===========================

I certainly blame my own white-race for the evils which we have done, and for the evils which we keep on doing.

To deny the truth and reality is just gutless and dishonorable.

It is the whites in power who control industry and businesses who thereby do the hiring and the not-hiring and the locating of their businesses into white areas and away from the black populated areas, so all employment and unemployment is the fault of "whitey" (as you call us) and we whites are responsible for the poverty too, and for the wars and the racism and much more.

Therefore again you are not telling the truth or the reality, but of course you might be conveniently blind to the truth and the realities?

We blame whites for killing other whites - yes, but very often even that is distorted as we whites blame many of our killings on wars and rebellions and conquest, as we like to pretty-up our killings with our white washed white lies.

And it is important to recognize that all whites are not equal, because the most murdering group of them all are the WASP (the white Anglo-Saxon Protestants), as other whites have often been killed or exploited or trampled under, as like the Polish whites, the Jewish whites, the Irish whites, and lots of other white divisions, so white on white crimes and brutality is a very common thread throughout all of recorded history.
More self loathing.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Please try and grow up and act like an adult rather than a child. I will show you respect if you debate rather than personally attack. For your information I just found this board and I will not be dropping in and out I am sure I will be a regular as I think it is a good board.
I agree women are not men yes I know that. I also know that black people are not white people. See the analogy? I am trying to figure out who these white people are who complain about the evils of the white man. Because one points out the discriminating behavior of an oppressing group does not make them self-loathing. It makes them caring human beings. All those white people people who worked with MLK and civil rights were all self loathing to you. Maybe it is the ones who see it that way are just threatened by equality and suffer from low self esteem

Lol...you're trying to figure out who the white people who complain about white people are? Are you serious? Take a good long look at the guy who posted just above you.

There are several more on this board. Like you for instance.

Renee

Governor
Lol...you're trying to figure out who the white people who complain about white people are? Are you serious? Take a good long look at the guy who posted just above you.

There are several more on this board. Like you for instance.

Again I ask...who are these "evil " people who are so evil and self loathing because they believe in equal rights. Just think of all those white self loathers who fought against segregation and slavery. So anyone who respects others and fights alongside them in their fight against discrimination is self loathing. I rather be a self loather than a bigot any day.

JP Cusick

Mr know-it-all
Again I ask...who are these "evil " people who are so evil and self loathing because they believe in equal rights. Just think of all those white self loathers who fought against segregation and slavery. So anyone who respects others and fights alongside them in their fight against discrimination is self loathing. I rather be a self loather than a bigot any day.
He is just as always - attacking the messenger(s) while avoiding the message.

His is a cowardly charade.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Anyone white who claims white people are inherently racist or who enjoy some mythical preference and bemoans the position of the black race as a result of white evil, is a self loathing taterhead.

JP Cusick

Mr know-it-all
What message? That you blame whites for the ills of society? That isn't message, that is a cry for help.
Yes - I cry out to help you and your kind.

In previous post I have given specific details about white crimes and white lies, and I reference the 2nd post on this thread as one (1) specific example countering the racist opening post.

And there are more postings given by myself and given by other persons on here too.

You might deny the message and hide your self away from it, but just attacking the messengers is gutless in the extreme.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I would imagine that in due time she will see what kind of trash occupies this forum and she will move on and away, just as I myself will do too.

This nasty thread just keeps dragging on, or else I would slip on out of here already.

===========================

I certainly blame my own white-race for the evils which we have done, and for the evils which we keep on doing.

To deny the truth and reality is just gutless and dishonorable.

It is the whites in power who control industry and businesses who thereby do the hiring and the not-hiring and the locating of their businesses into white areas and away from the black populated areas, so all employment and unemployment is the fault of "whitey" (as you call us) and we whites are responsible for the poverty too, and for the wars and the racism and much more.

Therefore again you are not telling the truth or the reality, but of course you might be conveniently blind to the truth and the realities?

We blame whites for killing other whites - yes, but very often even that is distorted as we whites blame many of our killings on wars and rebellions and conquest, as we like to pretty-up our killings with our white washed white lies.

And it is important to recognize that all whites are not equal, because the most murdering group of them all are the WASP (the white Anglo-Saxon Protestants), as other whites have often been killed or exploited or trampled under, as like the Polish whites, the Jewish whites, the Irish whites, and lots of other white divisions, so white on white crimes and brutality is a very common thread throughout all of recorded history.
And that's the difference between Liberals and Americans. Americans blame the perpetrators of dirty deeds for their own actions. Liberals blame anyone and anything except the criminals. It's not the white man's fault that inner city Democrats are killing each other.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Yes - I cry out to help you and your kind.

In previous post I have given specific details about white crimes and white lies, and I reference the 2nd post on this thread as one (1) specific example countering the racist opening post.

And there are more postings given by myself and given by other persons on here too.

You might deny the message and hide your self away from it, but just attacking the messengers is gutless in the extreme.

JP - I'm gonna go ahead as do the same thing to you that any sane, rational white man should do.

Welcome to ignore.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Why do you feel so threatened I wonder?
Ah yes, the secondary liberal 'go to' defense. (The first being the race card). Claiming that somehow, someway, your inane posturings have caused me to feel threatened.

What, pray tell, gives you the slightest inkling that I am in any way 'threatened' by you, JP or any other self-hating white person.

The more accurate term for my feelings for both of you would be pity.

Renee

Governor
Ah yes, the secondary liberal 'go to' defense. (The first being the race card). Claiming that somehow, someway, your inane posturings have caused me to feel threatened.

What, pray tell, gives you the slightest inkling that I am in any way 'threatened' by you, JP or any other self-hating white person.

The more accurate term for my feelings for both of you would be pity.

It is sooooo obvious.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Best answer to the inability to intelligently counter an argument: ignore it. Pathetic.
There is no argument. There is only blame, finger pointing and self hatred.

It's as simple as that.

And the idea of an 'intelligent' argument coming from anyone who thinks that the onus for racial strife in this country lies solely with the 'white devil' is as silly as can be.

Renee

Governor
There is no argument. There is only blame, finger pointing and self hatred.

It's as simple as that.

And the idea of an 'intelligent' argument coming from anyone who thinks that the onus for racial strife in this country lies solely with the 'white devil' is as silly as can be.

This is a wonderful strawman...create a false scenario and they work from there. Who here calls white people devils?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
This is a wonderful strawman...create a false scenario and they work from there. Who here calls white people devils?
Tell you what, Sunshine....pop back up this thread and read JP's first post.

Then get back to me on who thinks white folks are the devil.

Mkay?