• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black Guilt?

JP Cusick

Mr know-it-all
Tell you what, Sunshine....pop back up this thread and read JP's first post.

Then get back to me on who thinks white folks are the devil.

Mkay?
I myself am a white-Man and I do not see myself as a Devil.

What I do is attack the evil message and not the messenger(s).

As like - Hate the sin but not the sinner.

When white people tell lies then they are acting like Devils, and when whites are being racist then again they are acting like Devils, but again that is denouncing their evil messages and not the messenger.

Your dysfunction is that you view me as like your self, and since you attack the messengers then you think that I too am attacking the messenger too when in fact I am not doing that.

I like white people, and I like my own white self, and I particularly like white Women, but I do not like anyone of us being racist or being unjust or preaching lies.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
interesting replies.....

now read a thread entitled "male guilt" posted in 'Latest Political News and Domestic Policy' started by Havelock, Jul 21, 2013.

havelock I have to say that I'm a little disappointed that no one here has manned up and addressed the following – an inconvenient truth that I posted over 24 hour ago. Fact is, U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics tell us unequivocally that as of 2008, men murder at a rate that's 900% greater than women. Yes, although they comprise less than half the population, men are responsible for nearly 90% of the murders committed in this country. That's a true, indisputable, inescapable fact.
I ask you, isn't it on men themselves to acknowledge this truth and do something about it? After all, who else can truly cure their dysfunctional culture? Who else should?
theres more..Discussion in 'Latest Political News and Domestic Policy' started by Havelock, Jul 21, 2013.

interesting to see the different answers to what essentially is the same question...
should ALL males feel "guilty" about the actions of a few?
should all blacks feel "guilty" about the actions of a few?

change male/black around....then read the answers again....

Last edited:

Renee

Governor
I myself am a white-Man and I do not see myself as a Devil.

What I do is attack the evil message and not the messenger(s).

As like - Hate the sin but not the sinner.

When white people tell lies then they are acting like Devils, and when whites are being racist then again they are acting like Devils, but again that is denouncing their evil messages and not the messenger.

Your dysfunction is that you view me as like your self, and since you attack the messengers then you think that I too am attacking the messenger too when in fact I am not doing that.

I like white people, and I like my own white self, and I particularly like white Women, but I do not like anyone of us being racist or being unjust or preaching lies.

Now I see his logic....I guess I can say, men who rape are evil therefore men are evil. Same illogic

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Here's the thing:'

BLACK people profile young black men just as much as any other ethnic group does.

Young black males make up 50% of the homicides in our country... 3% commits 50%.

When there's that glaring of a problem, you look out for it.

The question is, how do we get those numbers down?

Answer: Hopefully black leaders will stop crying victim and racism and "preach" the values of a two-parent household..

justoffal

Senator
The black population for the most part has been the poorest of the poor for many years.
BULLSHIT all day long.

Asians enter this nation at a much lower income rate per capita and and due to enormous cultural differences and habits rise above the ecnomy very rapidly.

You are biased and totally full of it ....with white guilt to boot.

JO

justoffal

Senator

BLACK people profile young black men just as much as any other ethnic group does.

Young black males make up 50% of the homicides in our country... 3% commits 50%.

Answer: Hopefully black leaders will stop crying victim and racism and "preach" the values of a two-parent household..
EXACTLY

As long as the left values the black vote and the method they use to keep that vote the black community will not move forward.

By their continual appeal to the lowest common denominator they will prey on the black community, effectively robbing them of their opportunities to move up and out of the Barrios....by feeding them drugs, sex, and free beer.

The Black community should rise up and slaughter the democratic party for this!

Last edited:

justoffal

Senator
You say "Culturally" and yet I am sure that if I call you a racist accordingly then you would be offended.

The so-called "black culture" was violently and physically violated by us whites for well over 300 years, and considering that the "Jim Crow laws" are still in the memory of us older Americans, and the never ending white bigotry against all African Americans still go onward today into the 21st Century, so then for the likes of you to criticize the "black race" is really just an ugly display of your own nasty culture.

You just ceded the argument with your rationalization...

Im sorry...I am just sick and tired of people who bend over backwards and then proceed to tunnel up their on anal orifices when presented with fact that they don't like.

First you complain that the numbers are skewed and then you proceed to justify black violence...

You are going to have to pick one of those

Or maybe not.

Maybe you will continue to do the greatest disservice to the black community that can be done by anyone....pat them on the back and help them continue to believe the myth of their modern day victimization. In the mean time they can watch other cultures including African Nationals who want nothing to do with American Blacks btw....work hard, prosper and move ahead. They will continue on in the darkness of your sttupidity and your cuckolded mentality.

You disgust me.

Here's more for you...

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2012/10/when-hell-is-full-dead-will-walk-earth.html

The Detroit Police Department is systematically undercounting homicides, leading to a falsely low murder rate in a city that regularly ranks among the nation's deadliest, a Detroit News review of police and medical examiner records shows. The police department incorrectly reclassified 22 of its 368 slayings last year as "justifiable" and did not report them as homicides to the FBI as required by federal guidelines. There were at least 59 such omissions over the past five years, according to incomplete records obtained from the police department through the Freedom of Information Act.
What is more, records show Detroit police officers killed 10 civilians last year, a five-fold increase from 2007. That makes the Detroit department one of the most deadly in America even as it operates under federal supervision, for among other things, the use of lethal force and the illegal detention of witnesses.
Adjusting Detroit's number to 368 homicides pushes the city's rate to 40.7 per 100,000 residents, past the previously reported rate of 33.8 and well ahead of Baltimore's 36.9. It makes Detroit once again the Murder Capital of cities with more than 500,000 residents.

This is in a city where seven out of ten police officers are black.
Oh and just so you know....I am not white.....what I am is none of your business.

JO

Last edited:

Mr. Friscus

Governor
It much reminds me of how Corporate America keeps third world countries down... they claim they are helping them, but by all standards and practices it's obvious these poor people are being exploited.

Renee

Governor

Im sorry...I am just sick and tired of people who bend over backwards and then proceed to tunnel up their on anal orifices when presented with fact that they don't like.

First you complain that the numbers are skewed and then you proceed to justify black violence...

Or maybe not.

Maybe you will continue to do the greatest disservice to the black community that can be done by anyone....pat them on the back and help them continue to believe the myth of their modern day victimization. In the mean time they can watch other cultures including African Nationals who want nothing to do with American Blacks btw....work hard, prosper and move ahead. They will continue on in the darkness of your sttupidity and your cuckolded mentality.

You disgust me.

Here's more for you...

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2012/10/when-hell-is-full-dead-will-walk-earth.html

The Detroit Police Department is systematically undercounting homicides, leading to a falsely low murder rate in a city that regularly ranks among the nation's deadliest, a Detroit News review of police and medical examiner records shows. The police department incorrectly reclassified 22 of its 368 slayings last year as "justifiable" and did not report them as homicides to the FBI as required by federal guidelines. There were at least 59 such omissions over the past five years, according to incomplete records obtained from the police department through the Freedom of Information Act.
What is more, records show Detroit police officers killed 10 civilians last year, a five-fold increase from 2007. That makes the Detroit department one of the most deadly in America even as it operates under federal supervision, for among other things, the use of lethal force and the illegal detention of witnesses.
Adjusting Detroit's number to 368 homicides pushes the city's rate to 40.7 per 100,000 residents, past the previously reported rate of 33.8 and well ahead of Baltimore's 36.9. It makes Detroit once again the Murder Capital of cities with more than 500,000 residents.

Oh and just so you know....I am not white.....what I am is none of your business.

JO

Obviously you're Latino

JP Cusick

Mr know-it-all

Utterly ridiculous claim.

The numbers are misleading, and in many ways the numbers are outright lies.

As like many young black males are murdered (killed) by the police, and those numbers are never in the so called statistics, because the police are a big part of the white machine, and us whites do not get numbered.

You refer to "the numbers" as if they are some game and that is what the numbers really are, because the numbers can be changed or distorted or manipulated very easily, and most people know that the numbers are used as a weapon, just as the famous saying goes = Statistics are for losers.

Answer: Hopefully black leaders will stop crying victim and racism and "preach" the values of a two-parent household.
Since you and I are white Men and we have broken families and single-parent households in our own race, then why are you telling the black folk what they are to do?

The black leaders that I listen too are preaching two-parent households and much more.

As in example Oprah has huge special programing on her worldwide network preaching and seriously teaching in her series called "Life-class" and it includes many more "leaders" beside just her.

You preach from your white-pedestal as if you are trying to help the subordinate African Americans, when in fact you have no superiority at all.

:confused:

Hummingbirdlvr3

Council Member
You say "Culturally" and yet I am sure that if I call you a racist accordingly then you would be offended.

The so-called "black culture" was violently and physically violated by us whites for well over 300 years, and considering that the "Jim Crow laws" are still in the memory of us older Americans, and the never ending white bigotry against all African Americans still go onward today into the 21st Century, so then for the likes of you to criticize the "black race" is really just an ugly display of your own nasty culture.

All of your post's so far are in line with White Apologist type thinking. You are grabbing anything, and everything hoping it will stick.. Slavery really?! I live in a nice little suburbia now - the one and only black family on my road - two parent- working - keep their home neat , just as everyone else in the area. However the black culture in inner cities is corrupt, self destructive, and of their own doing. Until they are made to take responsibility for their situation, only then can they ever recover. Apologizing for Slavery - how's that working for ya! Oh and your dig about a fellow poster being racist... Typical.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Or maybe not.

You disgust me.

Here's more for you...

JO
Are you Asian?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
EXACTLY

As long as the left values the black vote and the method they use to keep that vote the black community will not move forward.

By their continual appeal to the lowest common denominator they will prey on the black community, effectively robbing them of their opportunities to move up and out of the Barrios....by feeding them drugs, sex, and free beer.

The Black community should rise up and slaughter the democratic party for this!

Wow...free beer? Where do I sign up? The sex and drugs you can keep.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Utterly ridiculous claim.

The numbers are misleading, and in many ways the numbers are outright lies.

As like many young black males are murdered (killed) by the police, and those numbers are never in the so called statistics, because the police are a big part of the white machine, and us whites do not get numbered.

You refer to "the numbers" as if they are some game and that is what the numbers really are, because the numbers can be changed or distorted or manipulated very easily, and most people know that the numbers are used as a weapon, just as the famous saying goes = Statistics are for losers.

Since you and I are white Men and we have broken families and single-parent households in our own race, then why are you telling the black folk what they are to do?

The black leaders that I listen too are preaching two-parent households and much more.

As in example Oprah has huge special programing on her worldwide network preaching and seriously teaching in her series called "Life-class" and it includes many more "leaders" beside just her.

You preach from your white-pedestal as if you are trying to help the subordinate African Americans, when in fact you have no superiority at all.

:confused:
Amen, JP Cusick.

Renee

Governor
All of your post's so far are in line with White Apologist type thinking. You are grabbing anything, and everything hoping it will stick.. Slavery really?! I live in a nice little suburbia now - the one and only black family on my road - two parent- working - keep their home neat , just as everyone else in the area. However the black culture in inner cities is corrupt, self destructive, and of their own doing. Until they are made to take responsibility for their situation, only then can they ever recover. Apologizing for Slavery - how's that working for ya! Oh and your dig about a fellow poster being racist... Typical.

That's how racists think....unaware that people living in inner city work their asses off, get poor services etc. gee I am glad you found a nice black couple.....now you can say, "some of my best friends ...."

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I do not really say that it is simply racism, as it is only one sided - being white racism directed against African American people.

Now there is a problem of black people being taught to hate them selves and to hate their own race, and it really is an understandable problem that was created by the white crimes and atrocities and injustices done against the African American people throughout our entire USA history, and still going onward.

A vivid example is the Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas who has been brain-washed into the white lies.

But none of this has anything to do with, or any connection to what I have posted, as I most certainly was not talking about that.
You're a f**king idiot, JP.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Best answer to the inability to intelligently counter an argument: ignore it. Pathetic.
It's always good policy to ignore idiots; That's all CB was saying to JP. I think anyone on the board will agree that JP is an idiot.