• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black Lives Matter? Maybe not so much...

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
That has absolutely NOTHING to do with inner city racial culture. The people where you live are mainly white. And somebody DOES care about those children, or they wouldn't be in shelters.

How many shelters are there in the inner cities (the bastions of the left) for children of other races? Why are children allowed to grow up in those situations without anyone seeming to know or care about their welfare?
There are shelters in the inner city. And somebody does care about those children. WHY are you so blinded by hate, Charcat?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Posting of an atrocity is demeaning people of another color??? Was Casey Anthony demeaned, too? These people are MONSTERS, or they wouldn't have made national news. It's not the color of the skin, but the crime that made them MONSTERS.

And, yes, in inner cities, the racial culture has a lot (if not everything) to do with it. No family structure, drugs, baby after baby, no education and no ambition from lack of example. How many generations have lived under these same conditions with the leftist answer being EBT cards so they don't starve?
You need to get out more. Spend time around more Black people. All Blacks are not like the ones you think you know. Very few are like that. It's very ignorant (and hateful) to make judgements about people you don't know.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
It’s not a story. It’s news. Get over it.
It's a "Black people looking pitiful" news story. The kind *edited* likes to show off. I'm sure you could find these kind of stories everyday if you want to. I'm sure you could also find these same kind of stories about Whites, Mexicans and any other race/ethnicity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jen

Senator
It's a "Black people looking pitiful" news story. The kind Barbella likes to show off. I'm sure you could find these kind of stories everyday if you want to. I'm sure you could also find these same kind of stories about Whites, Mexicans and any other race/ethnicity.
So you would prefer that pitiful-looking pitiful be sorted by skin color and we make certain no black people are ever included? o_O

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
There are shelters in the inner city. And somebody does care about those children. WHY are you so blinded by hate, Charcat?
I find it remarkable that you (and others on this board) always decide these posts are meant to show racism and hate. It would never occur to you that some of us find these stories extremely disturbing because of the fact that inner city blacks are confined by generations of poverty, drugs and violence and want attention drawn to the problems.

Why is that, Rose? Do you think the party of your choice should concentrate on these problems and finding solutions to them rather than just sending a monthly EBT card? I would certainly rather see a change that would give them an incentive to get out of their lifestyle and racial culture and put an end to this garbage. Are you saying that blacks don't want help out of this mess?

Of course not all blacks live in inner cities and have the same type of lifestyle as the people in the TP. Nobody said they did. The black people I know got out of that mess and made good productive lives for themselves.

What's wrong with drawing attention to those that either can't or won't change?

Jen

Senator
I find it remarkable that you (and others on this board) always decide these posts are meant to show racism and hate. It would never occur to you that some of us find these stories extremely disturbing because of the fact that inner city blacks are confined by generations of poverty, drugs and violence and want attention drawn to the problems.

Why is that, Rose? Do you think the party of your choice should concentrate on these problems and finding solutions to them rather than just sending a monthly EBT card? I would certainly rather see a change that would give them an incentive to get out of their lifestyle and racial culture and put an end to this garbage. Are you saying that blacks don't want help out of this mess?

Of course not all blacks live in inner cities and have the same type of lifestyle as the people in the TP. Nobody said they did. The black people I know got out of that mess and made good productive lives for themselves.

What's wrong with drawing attention to those that either can't or won't change?
Apparently Rose and others here prefer to sweep that sort of thing under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist. It's obvious that Democrats haven't done squat to fix the problem. Shine light on it so someone will care enough to fix it? Nope. That is racist.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Apparently Rose and others here prefer to sweep that sort of thing under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist. It's obvious that Democrats haven't done squat to fix the problem. Shine light on it so someone will care enough to fix it? Nope. That is racist.
Exactly, Jen. They don't even want to discuss it. Just like Rose....calls people racists and haters and ignores the message.

gigi

Mayor
No comment on the horrific death of a child? Wow.
Uhm....excuse me. I read this comment from you and went back and looked at each of your posts on this thread up till this comment. And Jen, YOU didn't make a comment on the horrific death of a child. In fact, you said that BLM only matters when it can be used against "whitey". That's what the death of this child evoked from you....a chance to slam non whites.

You don't give a crap about this child or child abuse for that matter. What turns you on is cheering your boyfriend on on this board. Here's a story about child abuse. That idiot decided to use it to make it about blacks. And you just slobbered all over him, as usual. Look at the bright side, you two. One less.....

Jen

Senator
Uhm....excuse me. I read this comment from you and went back and looked at each of your posts on this thread up till this comment. And Jen, YOU didn't make a comment on the horrific death of a child. In fact, you said that BLM only matters when it can be used against "whitey". That's what the death of this child evoked from you....a chance to slam non whites.

You don't give a crap about this child or child abuse for that matter. What turns you on is cheering your boyfriend on on this board. Here's a story about child abuse. That idiot decided to use it to make it about blacks. And you just slobbered all over him, as usual. Look at the bright side, you two. One less.....
You are right about my comments, @gigi.

But your loud and nasty assumption that I don't give a crap about child abuse or that I am cheering some alleged boyfriend here.............is pure crap and in making it an opportunity to slam me personally, you squandered your chance to get the apology I was going to give you.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
I can't believe they're still doing this! At least it keeps them off the streets!
And I can't believe that you and Rose don't seem concerned about this and only feel that the TP was to condemn blacks. Rose did say it was sad, but then launched into the fact that black children had been killed by whites. My God, you guys are completely missing the point.

gigi

Mayor
You are right about my comments, @gigi.

But your loud and nasty assumption that I don't give a crap about child abuse or that I am cheering some alleged boyfriend here.............is pure crap and in making it an opportunity to slam me personally, you squandered your chance to get the apology I was going to give you.

OH darn it!! I "squandered" an apology I could have had from you! How will I ever get over that? Seriously, Jen, how big is your ego that you think that pissing you off means we've squandered a chance to have you do the right thing? You know what you can do with your apology.

You don't give a crap about child abuse. You took Mike's lead and backed him up like a good little Mikette, a groupie, because THAT is what mattered to you when you saw his post. Then you went and called someone else out for not expressing concern? What crazy nonsense.

You and anyone else here who thinks that this is about race or circumstance are clueless. Child abuse occurs in the richest and the poorest families. The lightest and the darkest. And we all know it. If your idol there had half a brain or half a heart, this thread would not have been titled as it was or commented on as it was. It would have been about a child that was killed and her life, what could have been, and the pain that abused children live with. But it wasn't, was it?

gigi

Mayor
And I can't believe that you and Rose don't seem concerned about this and only feel that the TP was to condemn blacks. Rose did say it was sad, but then launched into the fact that black children had been killed by whites. My God, you guys are completely missing the point.
No, YOU are missing the point. This isn't something indemic to black communities. Mike chose to slant it that way because he's a hateful guy who likes to slam and mock blacks.
The point is that children are defenseless and suffer at the mercy of bad people...and that happens in white families and communities every single day.
What's the excuse when a white man or woman harms or kills their child? I'm sure there are a whole list of theories that you'll swap about why and how. But a black family did it and it's about black families. THAT is the point.

Correcting the problem? What is your answer? How do you intend to "correct the problem" when it's a white family and why do you think the solution would be any different whent it's a black family? Explain it to us, Charcat. We'll wait.

Caroljo

Senator
OH darn it!! I "squandered" an apology I could have had from you! How will I ever get over that? Seriously, Jen, how big is your ego that you think that pissing you off means we've squandered a chance to have you do the right thing? You know what you can do with your apology.

You don't give a crap about child abuse. You took Mike's lead and backed him up like a good little Mikette, a groupie, because THAT is what mattered to you when you saw his post. Then you went and called someone else out for not expressing concern? What crazy nonsense.

You and anyone else here who thinks that this is about race or circumstance are clueless. Child abuse occurs in the richest and the poorest families. The lightest and the darkest. And we all know it. If your idol there had half a brain or half a heart, this thread would not have been titled as it was or commented on as it was. It would have been about a child that was killed and her life, what could have been, and the pain that abused children live with. But it wasn't, was it?
Wow Gigi....I'm not sure what to say. Except, what happened to you? I've never seen you post such hate to anyone ever. I always admired you that you could look beyond the hate and racism and speak from the heart. I always thought you could read someone's post and make a good judgment about what they're saying. I know these women you're attacking, and they are nowhere close to being racist. Believe what you want, but for your own sake.....listen and make up your own mind.