• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black Lives Matter? Maybe not so much...

gigi

Mayor
Wow Gigi....I'm not sure what to say. Except, what happened to you? I've never seen you post such hate to anyone ever. I always admired you that you could look beyond the hate and racism and speak from the heart. I always thought you could read someone's post and make a good judgment about what they're saying. I know these women you're attacking, and they are nowhere close to being racist. Believe what you want, but for your own sake.....listen and make up your own mind.
Look Carol, this *edited* posts this stuff all the time. It's never about the situation that occurred in the story.. It's always about black lives matter and blacks and black communities, etc...And the minute he posts that garbage,,,,there's Jen singing backup for him. He's a hateful *edited*. Those who are impressed by him and must carry his dirty water on every post like this that he writes, certainly are racist, no matter what they attest to.

People don't form their opinion of one another based on what they attest to. We form our opinions based on what we see people doing. If it's easier for you to swallow whatever she swears to instead of looking at what she does, then fine. Do that. But don't go around asking people "what happened to you" when others aren't as willing as you to look the other way.
And by the way, where was YOUR post about the tragedy of child abuse in general? Did I miss it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jen

Senator
Wow Gigi....I'm not sure what to say. Except, what happened to you? I've never seen you post such hate to anyone ever. I always admired you that you could look beyond the hate and racism and speak from the heart. I always thought you could read someone's post and make a good judgment about what they're saying. I know these women you're attacking, and they are nowhere close to being racist. Believe what you want, but for your own sake.....listen and make up your own mind.
I refuse to get in the sty with her. Several on here just come for the attack, for a fight. I"m tired of that.

Gigi is an excellent writer who posts great posts here. I hope she returns to that kind of posting soon.

Jen

Senator
Look Carol, this idiot posts this stuff all the time. It's never about the situation that occurred in the story.. It's always about black lives matter and blacks and black communities, etc...And the minute he posts that garbage,,,,there's Jen singing backup for him. He's a hateful little twerp. Those who are impressed by him and must carry his dirty water on every post like this that he writes, certainly are racist, no matter what they attest to.

People don't form their opinion of one another based on what they attest to. We form our opinions based on what we see people doing. If it's easier for you to swallow whatever she swears to instead of looking at what she does, then fine. Do that. But don't go around asking people "what happened to you" when others aren't as willing as you to look the other way.
And by the way, where was YOUR post about the tragedy of child abuse in general? Did I miss it?
Wow. I hope all is well with you, gigi.

gigi

Mayor
Wow. I hope all is well with you, gigi.
Gosh you're still using that? Post your garbage, or nod in agreement when your guy posts his. And then when someone calls you out on it, "Oh my, is everything okay with you?"
Yeah, everything's fine with me. I just don't sit quiet when people take an issue like child abuse and pretend it's indemic of a "black problem" because it feels good.

You either have a thing for this guy or you truly are as much a bigot as he is. I believe it's ample parts both. But only you know which it is. All I know is that no one who isn't either crushing on someone or sharing his point of view would go around echoing his sentiments.

Jen

Senator
Gosh you're still using that? Post your garbage, or nod in agreement when your guy posts his. And then when someone calls you out on it, "Oh my, is everything okay with you?"
Yeah, everything's fine with me. I just don't sit quiet when people take an issue like child abuse and pretend it's indemic of a "black problem" because it feels good.

You either have a thing for this guy or you truly are as much a bigot as he is. I believe it's ample parts both. But only you know which it is. All I know is that no one who isn't either crushing on someone or sharing his point of view would go around echoing his sentiments.
Using? WTH?
Most times you come her with intelligent, rational posts. Then out of nowhere you start deciding what's in other peoples' minds, posting about your fantasies of that and calling out people who you perceive as being in disagreement with you. It's not normal. I asked if you are okay. It wasn't so you would give me an answer so much as it was for you to sit back and hopefully realize you're not posting in your normal fashion.
Most of what you've said in this post and others tonight, frankly, sounds crazy. That's not like you. Usually it's the Leftists whose emotions are all out of whack, but I know.... sometimes it happens to us too. I truly hope you are okay.

As to the topic. Child abuse is a horrible problem. Two people locally are in the news for abusing their child to death. They are white. It's not a skin color problem, but it is an environmental problem. I don't know what the answer is but it would be good if we could find one.

Spamature

President
By "Mother Jones".....Lol! This story has been twisted so much out of shape it has no truth to it any more.
Then you name the source you want to hear this sad tale from. Try to keep the request out of the Trump cluster of news sites since they do report on things you don't want to here.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
No, YOU are missing the point. This isn't something indemic to black communities. Mike chose to slant it that way because he's a hateful guy who likes to slam and mock blacks.
The point is that children are defenseless and suffer at the mercy of bad people...and that happens in white families and communities every single day.
What's the excuse when a white man or woman harms or kills their child? I'm sure there are a whole list of theories that you'll swap about why and how. But a black family did it and it's about black families. THAT is the point.

Correcting the problem? What is your answer? How do you intend to "correct the problem" when it's a white family and why do you think the solution would be any different whent it's a black family? Explain it to us, Charcat. We'll wait.
First of all, the TP was about BLM. That's why it was concentrated on black culture. Certainly, whites have and probably always will commit atrocities to children. Nobody is disputing that, and nobody said that this was something that just black people do.

My concern is the lack of concern about what happens in inner city black cultures. Chicago, for one, since it is by far the worst. Most of the big cities have the same problems, but on a smaller scale. Why the anger when the subject is brought up? Nobody has said that this was about ALL blacks.

You know, as well as I do, that there are more middle class black people than poor ones. According to census reports, there are more Native Americans living in poverty than blacks. And yet we have the statistics showing that on a per capita basis blacks commit most of the crime. And most of that crime is in the inner cities among the poor. THAT's what I am talking about.

Every election the candidates have a full slate of things that they're going to do for the black people. Why is that? Why does nothing ever change?

I wish I had the answers, but I think John McWhorter makes a lot of sense.

"John McWhorter, Berkeley linguistics professor and author, has been criticized by scholars and others for his theory that African Americans are held back by their own culture, not by racism. "Everything in my book squares with what I've seen all my life," he says."I certainly didn't write this book to become the 'new' black conservative," says John McWhorter."
http://www.racematters.org/mcwhorter.htm

gigi

Mayor
Using? WTH?
Most times you come her with intelligent, rational posts. Then out of nowhere you start deciding what's in other peoples' minds, posting about your fantasies of that and calling out people who you perceive as being in disagreement with you. It's not normal. I asked if you are okay. It wasn't so you would give me an answer so much as it was for you to sit back and hopefully realize you're not posting in your normal fashion.
Most of what you've said in this post and others tonight, frankly, sounds crazy. That's not like you. Usually it's the Leftists whose emotions are all out of whack, but I know.... sometimes it happens to us too. I truly hope you are okay.

As to the topic. Child abuse is a horrible problem. Two people locally are in the news for abusing their child to death. They are white. It's not a skin color problem, but it is an environmental problem. I don't know what the answer is but it would be good if we could find one.
I didn't decide what's in people's minds. I simply read the posts. And if anything, YOU are borrowing a play right out of lefty's handbook. You used a tragedy to disparage an entire community. You never once said "this isn't a black problem". YOu just jumped right into Mike's bandwagon, like you always used to, and rode with it.

He's got another thread about another horrific case of child abuse with the same exact title.....and you call me crazy.

That second paragraph you just wrote in the above post? THAT should have been your comment. But that didn't come out of you until now....until I questioned you about why you went along with his garbage. And certainly long after you admonished another poster for not discussing the tragedy of child abuse. Why didn't you post that story under a title that included the word "white"?

gigi

Mayor
First of all, the TP was about BLM. That's why it was concentrated on black culture. Certainly, whites have and probably always will commit atrocities to children. Nobody is disputing that, and nobody said that this was something that just black people do.

My concern is the lack of concern about what happens in inner city black cultures. Chicago, for one, since it is by far the worst. Most of the big cities have the same problems, but on a smaller scale. Why the anger when the subject is brought up? Nobody has said that this was about ALL blacks.

You know, as well as I do, that there are more middle class black people than poor ones. According to census reports, there are more Native Americans living in poverty than blacks. And yet we have the statistics showing that on a per capita basis blacks commit most of the crime. And most of that crime is in the inner cities among the poor. THAT's what I am talking about.

Every election the candidates have a full slate of things that they're going to do for the black people. Why is that? Why does nothing ever change?

I wish I had the answers, but I think John McWhorter makes a lot of sense.

"John McWhorter, Berkeley linguistics professor and author, has been criticized by scholars and others for his theory that African Americans are held back by their own culture, not by racism. "Everything in my book squares with what I've seen all my life," he says."I certainly didn't write this book to become the 'new' black conservative," says John McWhorter."
http://www.racematters.org/mcwhorter.htm
That's just it. The story he posted WASN'T about black lives matter. It was about a child who was abused to death. Mike chose to make it 'black lives matter....not so much' because a black adult killed a black child. And then the conversation went from there about black communities and "the problem". Child abuse is not a black problem. It's a tragedy that occurs in every community in this world. But nobody asked him about his title or his comments.Some just echoed them. But no one schooled him on the truth. No one called him out for using this baby's death to throw another one of his arrows.

If you're going to equate child abuse with the inner cities, why haven't you yet equated it with the suburbs, wealthy metropolises and rural communities it occurs in just as much, if not more? Do you see how you jumped off there?

Jen

Senator
I didn't decide what's in people's minds. I simply read the posts. And if anything, YOU are borrowing a play right out of lefty's handbook. You used a tragedy to disparage an entire community. You never once said "this isn't a black problem". YOu just jumped right into Mike's bandwagon, like you always used to, and rode with it.

He's got another thread about another horrific case of child abuse with the same exact title.....and you call me crazy.

That second paragraph you just wrote in the above post? THAT should have been your comment. But that didn't come out of you until now....until I questioned you about why you went along with his garbage. And certainly long after you admonished another poster for not discussing the tragedy of child abuse. Why didn't you post that story under a title that included the word "white"?
Maybe I should run my posts by you before I post them and you can tell me whether it's okay or not. I just don't get where you're coming from tonight. I didn't realize I was jumping on anyone's bandwagon. But obviously you have a strong opinion about who I should post to and what I should post and what "should have been" my comment. Dang.

gigi

Mayor
Maybe I should run my posts by you before I post them and you can tell me whether it's okay or not. I just don't get where you're coming from tonight. I didn't realize I was jumping on anyone's bandwagon. But obviously you have a strong opinion about who I should post to and what I should post and what "should have been" my comment. Dang.
You were challenged and the thoughts you expressed, and the admonishment you made were criticized, and you decided I am crazy because I did that.

Jen

Senator
You were challenged and the thoughts you expressed, and the admonishment you made were criticized, and you decided I am crazy because I did that.
No. You made up stuff about some man involvement/ crush you think I have. That's not you challenging my expressed thoughts. And that's the part where you went off the rails. When I saw that I realized that nothing I could say would give us a good discussion over what I said.
I looked back at page one and my first response was to the subject line of the post. I believe I was out of line making that comment right there. But really, it's too late to discuss it rationally because you reached out beyond left field and brought in some irrelevant accusations. Like I said.... we all do that sometimes. But it messes up the chance for good dialogue.

gigi

Mayor
No. You made up stuff about some man involvement/ crush you think I have. That's not you challenging my expressed thoughts. And that's the part where you went off the rails. When I saw that I realized that nothing I could say would give us a good discussion over what I said.
I looked back at page one and my first response was to the subject line of the post. I believe I was out of line making that comment right there. But really, it's too late to discuss it rationally because you reached out beyond left field and brought in some irrelevant accusations. Like I said.... we all do that sometimes. But it messes up the chance for good dialogue.
The thing about you having a crush.....I must confess, that's not an original thought. Others have mentioned it. At first I thought they were off base. But the more I see the way you welcome his nonsense and cheer him on with your agreements and your thumbs ups, I see what the others are talking about. My opinion on even that issue comes from what I've seen from you.

But about me going off the rails....You feigned concern for my emotional/mental state. Did you forget that just moments before you rated my posts "funny"? So I guess it's safe to conclude, judging from what YOU have expressed, that you laugh at people you feel are unwell. So kind of you.

Jen

Senator
The thing about you having a crush.....I must confess, that's not an original thought. Others have mentioned it. At first I thought they were off base. But the more I see the way you welcome his nonsense and cheer him on with your agreements and your thumbs ups, I see what the others are talking about. My opinion on even that issue comes from what I've seen from you.

But about me going off the rails....You feigned concern for my emotional/mental state. Did you forget that just moments before you rated my posts "funny"? So I guess it's safe to conclude, judging from what YOU have expressed, that you laugh at people you feel are unwell. So kind of you.
I didn't laugh at you.
Okay......earlier I posted "funny" to your posts......but then I realized maybe something was up with you and I stopped....

There are several men here who I give thumbs up to and cheer on.... Days, The Thinker, Constitutional Sheepdog, freyasman, Dawg, MrMike, RickWA, Lance Freeman.......... to name a few of my favorite male posters here.......oh and oicu812 who may just be my very favorite.

Is liking posts an indication of a crush to you? I'm just not getting that. But hey.......if you feel it's worth mentioning, it's okay with me.

It derailed our discussion about the OP, but I guess that doesn't matter.

Last edited:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
That has absolutely NOTHING to do with inner city racial culture. The people where you live are mainly white. And somebody DOES care about those children, or they wouldn't be in shelters.

How many shelters are there in the inner cities (the bastions of the left) for children of other races? Why are children allowed to grow up in those situations without anyone seeming to know or care about their welfare?
There's PLENTY of poor people...black and white, where I live. You know diddly squat about lots of things.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And you know this how?
Did you hear the Hollywood tape where he told the Bush guy that he did EXACTLY THAT?? My God, Jen...are you purposely blind and deaf when it comes to the things Trump has said he has done? LOCKER ROOM TALK, my ass!!

freyasman

Senator
That has absolutely NOTHING to do with inner city racial culture. The people where you live are mainly white. And somebody DOES care about those children, or they wouldn't be in shelters.

How many shelters are there in the inner cities (the bastions of the left) for children of other races? Why are children allowed to grow up in those situations without anyone seeming to know or care about their welfare?
Well then you get into the whole Child Protective Services thing, and frankly, they are seriously fucked up..... poorly trained, they use lots of threats and intimidation, they routinely violate people's civil rights in an effort to get kids and their parents into the system, so the system can make money off them. The ones who get into that line of work with good intentions, get the fvck back out of it pretty fast; they usually last less than a year. And that leaves only the ones who are in it for less noble reasons, like being a bully, or a parasite.
It's a pretty messed up situation.

Caroljo

Senator
Look Carol, this *edited* posts this stuff all the time. It's never about the situation that occurred in the story.. It's always about black lives matter and blacks and black communities, etc...And the minute he posts that garbage,,,,there's Jen singing backup for him. He's a hateful *edited*. Those who are impressed by him and must carry his dirty water on every post like this that he writes, certainly are racist, no matter what they attest to.

I think there are things you're seeing that really aren't there, but that's my opinion. If what a stranger can say gets you this upset and hateful, then you're no better than them and if it were me, I'd be staying away from here. No use ruining your health over it. By the way, I didn't post of the 'tragedy' of child abuse in general....my 1st 2 posts on page 1. So ya, you must have missed it.