• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bloomberg on Tape Mocking Agriculture and Factory Jobs

FakeName

Governor
I did answer, everything boobberg said was nonsense, as always. The fact that you can not comprehend plain English is likely due to your 7th grade intellect
insults, rule violations, is that all you have.?

which field requires more education, farming or tech?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
no one with a master's in liberal arts could make it in the tech field either.

Wrong degree entirely.

But back to the question you won't answer. Which field requires more education farming or tech?

Farming...…………….tech can be gotten in 4 years...……...farming takes a life time...…..you post your neighbors are farmers and ask stupid questions...….WHY?

I just bought a new $260,000 terri-gator...……..are you educated enough to operate it?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Tell readers how to set concaves on a combine to harvest wheat........then corn and finally soybeans________GO

While posting your knowledge, what rpm's do you run the fans_________GO

Tell readers all about 'auto-steer'..............GO
Google could likely answer all of those things. Farmers make crap for money and rarely does an educated person want anything to do with that field, designated for the lower class. That’s pretty obvious and worldwide.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
insults, rule violations, is that all you have.?

which field requires more education, farming or tech?
Farming requires far more tech than an idiot assembling electronic parts. A farmer must also own land...………..

Boobberg is as hopeless as Warren or Biden

TBLee

Governor
I lived in a farming town of less than 1000 people most of my life.

I can tell you tech takes way more education. Farming takes a little training but very little education.

Farmers around here brag to high heaven about it when we have a local kid that obtains a high level of education and success in medicine or tech, etc.

Because they know any 'good ol' boy' could do what they do with a little training but that higher education is special.
I believe it depends upon what one considers a "farmer". Our daughter is successful as a farmer, as well as a Surgical Tech. She works long hours at both. In her spare time she has totally refurbished a 200 year old farmhouse, by bringing it back to its original glory, and also has reclaimed the neglected barns, as well as spent years getting the pastures and land back to a state in which they can "farm". She attends seminars at a local college on rotational grazing, as well are other farm related issues. Successful farming takes FAR more than just "a little training", it takes a dedication many will never understand.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I believe it depends upon what one considers a "farmer". Our daughter is successful as a farmer, as well as a Surgical Tech. She works long hours at both. In her spare time she has totally refurbished a 200 year old farmhouse, by bringing it back to its original glory, and also has reclaimed the neglected barns, as well as spent years getting the pastures and land back to a state in which they can "farm". She attends seminars at a local college on rotational grazing, as well are other farm related issues. Successful farming takes FAR more than just "a little training", it takes a dedication many will never understand.

Which is why America is where it is.

Imagine if you flew in LA & NY News crews to a Farm for a month. To do a Farmers Job. And Vice versa.

A Farmer would be shocked their work weeks ended at 3 PM and weekends off :)
Ad they get to make things up !

TBLee

Governor
Google could likely answer all of those things. Farmers make crap for money and rarely does an educated person want anything to do with that field, designated for the lower class. That’s pretty obvious and worldwide.
Bullsh*t. Your comments are just one of the many reasons, Trump is going to be re-elected in 2020.

TBLee

Governor
Which is why America is where it is.

Imagine if you flew in LA & NY News crews to a Farm for a month. To do a Farmers Job. And Vice versa.

A Farmer would be shocked their work weeks ended at 3 PM and weekends off :)
Ad they get to make things up !
Its a subject close to my heart, as having both successful farmers, as well as professionals in my family and circle of friends has helped me to understand the importance of both. I don't consider one superior to the other. The reality is we need farmers, and underestimating their importance is going to put Bloomberg on the hot seat. As it should.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Its a subject close to my heart, as having both successful farmers, as well as professionals in my family and circle of friends has helped me to understand the importance of both. I don't consider one superior to the other. The reality is we need farmers, and underestimating their importance is going to put Bloomberg on the hot seat. As it should.

I call it condescension via ignorance.

Happens a lot amongst leftists who live in their very scared, small world.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Bullsh*t. Your comments are just one of the many reasons, Trump is going to be re-elected in 2020.
its absolutely true. And trump may win, but he’ll need the handicap of the electoral college to do so if it happens. More Americans will vote for another candidate, no doubt

TBLee

Governor
its absolutely true. And trump may win, but he’ll need the handicap of the electoral college to do so if it happens. More Americans will vote for another candidate, no doubt
That is how our Presidents have always been elected. The Electoral college is essential for our Country. Stop whining..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dontcha know ? Google It LOL!!!!!!

I apologize. My limp waisted, cuck, beta base thinks matching their Tom Ford shoes to a vest is strenuous work.

They & demean fear what they don't understand. That's the nature of the leftist

Remember farming millions of $ of acreage- using millions of dollars of equipment means there's little money in it :)
When a pencil is a their plow and they are thousands of miles from the corn field of course they think they are smarter than a farmer.

I'd pay to see Bloom plant corn in Garden City, Kansas, he couldn't walk to the end of the field in 2 days!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course libs go to the store to buy their food and without farmers libs would have to eat their PC's...............they can eat their cereal with water :)

Bloom just pulled a Sow Clinton worse than calling half of Americans Deplorable.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
ALL Presidents won due to electoral college...……………….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Negative, how many $400,000+ Tractors or $800,000+ Combines do you own and how many acres do you own (enough maybe for a raise-bed garden) ?

"lower class"...…………….. :)

Last edited:
Speaking at a tech conference...

“The agrarian society lasted 3,000 years and we could teach processes. I could teach anybody, even people in this room, no offense intended, to be a farmer,”
“It’s a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn. You could learn that. Then we had 300 years of the industrial society. You put the piece of metal on the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow and you can have a job.

There you have it deplorabl.. I mean.. non-coastal elite Americans. Your meager jobs are simple and for the dumb, those who cannot be as great as us in this room...

Now that's an elitist. Sounds like he doesn't much value major aspects of major segments of American growth.
I have a videotape of hillary mocking everyone who didnt support her as a "basket of deplorables", if anyone wants to see it.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
That is how our Presidents have always been elected. The Electoral college is essential for our Country. Stop whining..
I obviously realize that. But when a president can't even beat out the votes of another candidate, that's pretty weak. Trump has a good chance to be reelected, but most Americans think he's a moron and that will show again in NOV.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Negative, how many $400,000+ Tractors or $800,000+ Combines do you own and how many acres do you own (enough maybe for a raise-bed garden) ?

"lower class"...…………….. :)

I don't have farming equipment. I'm educated and don't need it, thankfully.