• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bloomberg on Tape Mocking Agriculture and Factory Jobs

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
ALL Presidents won due to electoral college...……………….
Yup. Some needed it and some didn't. A president that can't even win the popular vote isn't a popular president. He is still president, of course, but how sorry (and hilarious) for another candidate to literally receive millions more votes.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yup. Some needed it and some didn't. A president that can't even win the popular vote isn't a popular president. He is still president, of course, but how sorry (and hilarious) for another candidate to literally receive millions more votes.
NO President wins due to popular vote...…………..if Sow was so popular why couldn't she draw crowds to her rallies as Trump and Obama did?

No wonder Bloom wants to fire 50% of teachers!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't have farming equipment. I'm educated and don't need it, thankfully.
So, you're not smart enough to farm, doesn't surprise me. I attended as many years of school as you and have more common sense and with out that education is bullschiff.

It would be fun watching you try to drive my tractor:) with all your education......you couldn't make it move.

1582046107111.png$283,000+

Last edited:

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Speaking at a tech conference...

“The agrarian society lasted 3,000 years and we could teach processes. I could teach anybody, even people in this room, no offense intended, to be a farmer,”
“It’s a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn. You could learn that. Then we had 300 years of the industrial society. You put the piece of metal on the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow and you can have a job.

There you have it deplorabl.. I mean.. non-coastal elite Americans. Your meager jobs are simple and for the dumb, those who cannot be as great as us in this room...

Now that's an elitist. Sounds like he doesn't much value major aspects of major segments of American growth.
My uncle was a third generation farmer. He also ran for congress and sat on the board of directors at Nationwide Insurance.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
NO President wins due to popular vote...…………..if Sow was so popular why couldn't she draw crowds to her rallies as Trump and Obama did?

No wonder Bloom wants to fire 50% of teachers!
She got more votes. Millions more. Guess it doesn’t matter how man retards go to rallies, huh?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I don't have farming equipment. I'm educated and don't need it, thankfully.
Even an idiot can be educated, the real life test is can you use it to good effect.

I've worked a lot of places in my life, worked with my hands, worked as a manager all successfully.

Over the years I've seen a lot of "Educated" people who would have had great difficulty pouring piss out of a boot with a hole in the toe and the instructions on the heel.

RAH said it best.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyse a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

— Robert Heinlein

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So, you're not smart enough to farm, doesn't surprise me. I attended as many years of school as you and have more common sense and with out that education is bullschiff.

It would be fun watching you try to drive my tractor:) with all your education......you couldn't make it move.

View attachment 48529$283,000+
I don’t drive a tractor. If I were uneducated and incapable of better things, I’m sure I could figure it out. Luckily I don’t have to smell like manure, milk goats and drive oversized lawn mowers for a living. :)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Even an idiot can be educated, the real life test is can you use it to good effect.

I've worked a lot of places in my life, worked with my hands, worked as a manager all successfully.

Over the years I've seen a lot of "Educated" people who would have had great difficulty pouring piss out of a boot with a hole in the toe and the instructions on the heel.
Yup, I have to. I think we all have. But a college education on average nets you an extra million bucks over a lifetime, so it’s clearly the exception to the rule.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t drive a tractor. If I were uneducated and incapable of better things, I’m sure I could figure it out. Luckily I don’t have to smell like manure, milk goats and drive oversized lawn mowers for a living. :)
So tractors scare you and we don't have any cows, goats or oversized lawn mowers and you will remain living paycheck to paycheck until you die.

BTW: your pal sensible don has the cow schiff you smell:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yup, I have to. I think we all have. But a college education on average nets you an extra million bucks over a lifetime, so it’s clearly the exception to the rule.
Bullschiff...………….."extra million" that's all:)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So tractors scare you and we don't have any cows, goats or oversized lawn mowers and you will remain living paycheck to paycheck until you die.

BTW: your pal sensible don has the cow schiff you smell:)
Far from living paycheck to paycheck. I don't make farmer money, I do well. ;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Better than no extra million, right?
Chump Change for student loan and 4 years of college when trades make much more and no student loans to repay...…...

Of course, the extra million depends on if you live to be 80/90

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

View attachment 48529$283,000+

You are doing well. But please.

My Prancing feminized Cuck Beta Male base of low I.Q. folks need the nanny state, With their Manny peddies :)
They can't think of running a business of their own.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I was correct, you can't prove you make more than a janitor...………..Bloom said he'd fire half of your profession!
I'm not a teacher. I told you I make a lot of money, far more that the top 10% of farmers. You believe a teacher makes that? LOL

And you're right, I need to prove nothing to you.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Chump Change for student loan and 4 years of college when trades make much more and no student loans to repay...…...

Of course, the extra million depends on if you live to be 80/90
It's still more, making it, by average, a positive investment by definition. I don't expect you to understand that.