• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bloomberg wants to FIRE half of all teachers.

from interview in 2011. I agree. Once a student is taught to read, they should teach themselves from books and the internet.

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — It’s a jaw-dropping prescription for fixing city schools.

“Professor” Michael Bloomberg said Thursday he would accomplish more with less by slashing the teaching staff in half — and that’s just the beginning, reports CBS 2’s Marcia Kramer.

“Education is very much, I’ve always thought, just like the real estate business. Real estate business, there are three things that matter: location, location, location is the old joke,” Bloomberg said. “Well in education, it is: quality of teacher, quality of teacher, quality of teacher. And I would, if I had the ability – which nobody does really – to just design a system and say, ‘ex cathedra, this is what we’re going to do,’ you would cut the number of teachers in half, but you would double the compensation of them and you would weed out all the bad ones and just have good teachers. And double the class size with a better teacher is a good deal for the students.”

That's what you can rightly expect from aristocrats like Bloomie and Don who flip party faux affiliation in order to run. Party? Pffffffffffffffffffffft, the aristocracy knows that billshit's for for the masses to swallow.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
That's what you can rightly expect from aristocrats like Bloomie and Don who flip party faux affiliation in order to run. Party? Pffffffffffffffffffffft, the aristocracy knows that billshit's for for the masses to swallow.

No - Just Bloomberg. Try reading it again.

This had nothing to do with Trump. BUT you tried SO hard to put him in there. LOL

voyager

4Q2247365
The best thing to do for education is get rid of tenure. A guarantee of employment breeds complacency.

No - Just Bloomberg. Try reading it again.

This had nothing to do with Trump. BUT you tried SO hard to put him in there. LOL
It has to with the corrupt American political system, which your would be king ran on, remember? Don is but one of many of your swamp creatures. He's about as tied to party as he is Tiffany.