• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Blue city shame: Left-wing terrorists destroy monument to black soldiers

It is not a “study” to cherry pick evidence for your position. Read Heather Mac Donald and it will be obvious that’s what she is doing (to advance her white-supremacist views).
I don't know her personally so whether she's a supremacist or not I won't debate. What I know is that her arguments are valid on the matter. You treat police like shit (like black communities do) the police will likely reciprocate. You're disproportionately criminal, violent, or difficult to arrest the police will behave in such a way as to protect themselves. Just like deployed soldier to Iraq or Afghanistan have and they can suffer a kind of PTSD under those circumstances.

Tell you what. Let white cops police white neighborhoods and let black cops police black neighborhoods.

They tried that until the black cops got pissed at drawing shitty duty and sued calling it racist. ha ha

EatTheRich

President
I don't know her personally so whether she's a supremacist or not I won't debate. What I know is that her arguments are valid on the matter. You treat police like shit (like black communities do) the police will likely reciprocate. You're disproportionately criminal, violent, or difficult to arrest the police will behave in such a way as to protect themselves. Just like deployed soldier to Iraq or Afghanistan have and they can suffer a kind of PTSD under those circumstances.

Tell you what. Let white cops police white neighborhoods and let black cops police black neighborhoods.

They tried that until the black cops got pissed at drawing shitty duty and sued calling it racist. ha ha
Labor militia detachments could police the neighborhoods.

EatTheRich

President
And they'd be immune to power corruption exactly how? They wouldn't is the straight answer. The answer being failue in avoiding corruption can be seen in experimental results the world over.
It is to be expected that power corrupts. Mobilizing the masses to exercise direct democracy, though, has the effect of dispersing the power of atomized individuals, and vesting it in the hands of the individual unalienated from his community.

Mobilizing the masses
Do you know realize how idiotic the ancient phrase "mobilizing the masses" sounds?

to exercise direct democracy, though, has the effect of dispersing the power of atomized individuals,
Simply not true. The violent senseless mob eventually picks elites with whom to concentrate power into. How can you not know that?

and vesting it in the hands of the individual unalienated from his community.
I don't even know what this pseudo-intellectual gibberish means.