• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Blue city shame: riots rage in Dem-controlled cities

While, as usual, the Democrats who control these shitholes stand by and do nothing (except hilariously try to blame Trump for their own failure).

President Trump took to Twitter early Friday to vow military support for the governor of Minnesota after another night of violent protest in Minneapolis, which included a police station being overrun and set on fire.

“I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis,” Trump tweeted. “A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right.

A second tweet continued, “These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let this happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you.”

Mayor Jacob Frey said it was his decision to evacuate the precinct.

“The symbolism of the building cannot outweigh the importance of life, our officers or the public,” he said. “We could not risk serious injury to anyone. And we will continue to patrol the Third Precinct,” he said.

Frey said Trump "knows nothing about the strength of Minneapolis. We are strong as hell. Is this a difficult time period? Yes. But you better be damn sure we are going to get through this."

EatTheRich

President
Somehow when Teamster local 544 controlled all the traffic in Minneapolis they didn’t have any problems with violence (other than state violence). But now that police run the streets it is one violent incident after another.

Somehow when Teamster local 544 controlled all the traffic in Minneapolis they didn’t have any problems with violence (other than state violence). But now that police run the streets it is one violent incident after another.
WTF are you talking about? When was a labor union in charge of law enforcement in Minneapolis? Your fellow Democrats have been turning it into another blue shithole for decades, and this is the result. It's always the result.