• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bolton whines that White House is censoring his book

Bugsy McGurk

President
Boo hoo, ya swine.

He’s still refusing to tell America what happened. Not a peep until his book comes out. No testimony before the House. No press conference. Gotta wait for the book. And whining about how Trump is suppressing it and censoring it. Duh. That’s what happens when you work for a swine.

Dare I say that the reaction to Bolton’s book, if Trump ever allows it to be published, will be bipartisan - Hey John...take that book and shove it up your ass.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
"It's all in Chapter 14," he says.

We were all wrong to think that Bolton, after decades of knowing how he operates, would/could do the right thing for America. Nope, it's all about the $$ for him.

Bugsy McGurk

President
"It's all in Chapter 14," he says.

We were all wrong to think that Bolton, after decades of knowing how he operates, would/could do the right thing for America. Nope, it's all about the $$ for him.
Right? Like the guy is poor? He’s just like Trump in this regard - he elevates his own interests over those of his nation. But who’s gonna buy his book if Trump ever allows its sale? Everybody hates him.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Right? Like the guy is poor? He’s just like Trump in this regard - he elevates his own interests over those of his nation. But who’s gonna buy his book if Trump ever allows its sale? Everybody hates him.
So true....everybody hates John Bolton. Why buy the book or bother to read the book......when we've lived through the hell?

voyager

4Q2247365
Someone that has read the book said there are no national security secrets in it. It was an interview so I have no link.

Boo hoo, ya swine.

He’s still refusing to tell America what happened. Not a peep until his book comes out. No testimony before the House. No press conference. Gotta wait for the book. And whining about how Trump is suppressing it and censoring it. Duh. That’s what happens when you work for a swine.

Dare I say that the reaction to Bolton’s book, if Trump ever allows it to be published, will be bipartisan - Hey John...take that book and shove it up your ass.

Bugsy - this is called "promoting your book" . . . When the author (or publisher) claim its: unauthorized, censored, banned, triggered a fatwa, condemned by the pope, or put the author on one of Putin's kill lists . . .

Bugsy McGurk

President
Someone that has read the book said there are no national security secrets in it. It was an interview so I have no link.
I doubt it has any national security secrets in it. Bolton knows what’s in that category. Trump corruptly prevented release of the book during the impeachment proceedings so Americans, including senators, wouldn’t know what Bolton had to say. He’s still suppressing the book because he knows it’s negative and he wants to punish Bolton.

Corruption through and through.

I doubt it has any national security secrets in it. Bolton knows what’s in that category.
Does he? The same clown who blurted out loud that we wanted to apply the Libya model of arms control to North Korea? ha ha

Stop saying such funny things already. War mongers don't know what is in what category.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Does he? The same clown who blurted out loud that we wanted to apply the Libya model of arms control to North Korea? ha ha

Stop saying such funny things already. War mongers don't know what is in what category.
Sure he does. Face it - Dear Leader Trump is suppressing the book because it’s negative of Trump and he’s using his office to punish Bolton.

Our new normal.

Sure he does. Face it - Dear Leader Trump is suppressing the book because it’s negative of Trump and he’s using his office to punish Bolton.
So what? Shouldn't people be punished?
Our new normal.
No, Obama set the new normal. IRSGate? Spying on "journalists?" Executive privilege over Fast and Furious documents? And on and on it went with Obama. ha ha

Bugsy McGurk

President
So what? Shouldn't people be punished?

No, Obama set the new normal. IRSGate? Spying on "journalists?" Executive privilege over Fast and Furious documents? And on and on it went with Obama. ha ha
In America pre-Trump, people got punished for wrongdoing by our system of justice. In Trumplandia, Dear Leader Trump abuses his office to punish people who say negative things about him or don’t support his lawlessness. Fully supported by his rabble.

I’ll ignore your extraneous babbling about Obama.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Of course you should. Your babbling about Obama should keep you well entertained. Begs the question why you post? Merely to antagonize? Not much more there... ever.
Jeez, now you’re adding post editing to your list of deplorable traits.

For bonus deplorable points you lecture about how one should post.

Crikey.

;-)