• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell bust! Hahahahahahaha

Nostra

Governor
You sure as hell did a lousy job of replying to MY POST. I didn't even refer to the recent allegation. I was stating that his performance in the past shows that he's a chauvinist and a liar. You just wanted to refute something I wrote and you were the one inserting something into the conversation. I made no mention of the little thing he can't keep in his pants.
THIS THREAD is about Kavenaugh. I wrote about him. And my stating his prior actions has a lot to do with his denials and actions now. Stop trying to find an excuse to ban me when all I've gotten from YOUR SIDE today is comments about myself and my family. You ignore all of that. As you have said to me....GO POUND!!
He has a stellar record dealing with women. Just ask those who work with and for him.

You know nothing about the guy.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I cannot stand that Drama Queen freak. His performance at his hearing was about the most bizarre, disgusting thing I've ever witnessed. His disdain for women showed when he made smart-ass comments to Amy Klobuchar. He hasn't changed since he was a teen...look how he gets all worked up over some stupid fight between two of his pals. He could remember that kind of BS, but seemed to have some mental block when asked other questions. He's an obvious liar.
I nboitced that not once in that sad diatribe did you comment on the FACT that the woman the OP was about doesn't corroborate the alleged incident, her friends say it never happened.

Yet, you, in what little wisdom you pretend to have, just KNOW it's true and really truly happened.

Sad to be you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You sure as hell did a lousy job of replying to MY POST. I didn't even refer to the recent allegation. I was stating that his performance in the past shows that he's a chauvinist and a liar. You just wanted to refute something I wrote and you were the one inserting something into the conversation. I made no mention of the little thing he can't keep in his pants.
THIS THREAD is about Kavenaugh. I wrote about him. And my stating his prior actions has a lot to do with his denials and actions now. Stop trying to find an excuse to ban me when all I've gotten from YOUR SIDE today is comments about myself and my family. You ignore all of that. As you have said to me....GO POUND!!

1. i dont have a side.
2. you'll find those family references deleted. (you are welcome) like an hour ago
3. so, you're here to hijack the topic?
4. what was i supposed to assume...that you just hopped in here to start randomly posting screeds about kavanaugh..having not read the TP at all??!?
5. I have never found an excuse to ban you, you provide the reason. so stick to facts, not the made up stuff.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Today's Republicans have no problem with men sexually assaulting or sexually harassing women and girls. That's why they're accurately called misogynists.

Brett Kavanaugh whipped out his penis so much during his high school and college drinking days that it's a wonder it didn't catch cold.
Roy Moore is running again for senate.
18+ women have accused Trump of sexual assault, sexual harassment.
The Republican party of "God" has no problem with this abuse of women.

Trump stopped the FBI from thoroughly investigating the allegations against Kavanaugh.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
How can you say I KNOW it isn't true when I didn't refer to it. I was stating the FACT that he's a child who throws temper tantrums, disdains women and lies. It's about the Subject....which is your sweet little Lord Fauntleroy. I don't trust anything he says and that's my business. I feel like his actions of the recent past has a lot to do with whether or not he's believable about this case. OKAY??
The SUBJECT, is the fact that the alleged incident described in the OP article in the Times NEVER HAPPENED, according to anyone with actual information/knowledge of the event. The woman...her friends...Kavanaugh. The times finally admitted they were full of shit, yet you still believe it. Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I dont believe he is Little Lord Fauntleroy.

that is odd. and the topic is not me or what I believe. In fact, it is about a false allegation.

see?
And the topic isn't my family that Barbella saw fit to reply about or Dawg's constant remarks about/to me. The topic is about Kavanaugh. When you delete my posts, it just shows your bias when you let them continue their BS.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
1. i dont have a side.
2. you'll find those family references deleted. (you are welcome) like an hour ago
3. so, you're here to hijack the topic?
4. what was i supposed to assume...that you just hopped in here to start randomly posting screeds about kavanaugh..having not read the TP at all??!?
5. I have never found an excuse to ban you, you provide the reason. so stick to facts, not the made up stuff.
I wrote about Kavanaugh. He is the subject. The problem with you is you don't like what I say about him. Everything he did/said during that hearing has a lot to do with whether or not he can be believed about anything. I didn't change the subject. And BS...you always find a reason to take control and delete what doesn't suit your fancy. Delete away...before long it'll just be you and the other Trumpies posting here.

D

Deleted member 21794

And the topic isn't my family that Barbella saw fit to reply about or Dawg's constant remarks about/to me. The topic is about Kavanaugh. When you delete my posts, it just shows your bias when you let them continue their BS.
Actually, the topic is false allegations against Kavanaugh. Every allegation against him has been debunked, or at the very least, had large inconsistencies. With regards to THE ACTUAL TOPIC, this latest allegation's victim denies it ever even happened! And you're here infesting this thread with whining and crying about Kavanaugh????? Seriously?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He has a stellar record dealing with women. Just ask those who work with and for him.

You know nothing about the guy.
His "record" dealing with women has no more to do with the SUBJECT than my post about his actions (proving that he disdains women). YET...it isn't getting deleted. Does that prove something??? I think so. The subject has nothing to do with those who work for him now. it's about his checkered past. The video I posted in my post was in conjunction with the way he performed back then which the accusation is regarding.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Today's Republicans have no problem with men sexually assaulting or sexually harassing women and girls. That's why they're accurately called misogynists.

Brett Kavanaugh whipped out his penis so much during his high school and college drinking days that it's a wonder it didn't catch cold.
Roy Moore is running again for senate.
18+ women have accused Trump of sexual assault, sexual harassment.
The Republican party of "God" has no problem with this abuse of women.

Trump stopped the FBI from thoroughly investigating the allegations against Kavanaugh.
Yes, the FBI didn't thoroughly investigate the allegations, and the other sentences in your post are right as well....how can anything be debunked when it wasn't investigated thoroughly?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Actually, the top post is about fake news that was once again exposed. It has nothing to do with anything Kavanaugh did.
Yet you posted about the women working for him which has NOTHING to do with his drunken parties and assaulting women when he was partying all the time in college. YET...it still remains intact here...not deleted. Can you justify that?

Nostra

Governor
Yet you posted about the women working for him which has NOTHING to do with his drunken parties and assaulting women when he was partying all the time in college. YET...it still remains intact here...not deleted. Can you justify that?
Derailing and complaining about mods is all you have.

Care to comment on the actual topic............fake news from the NYTs?

D

Deleted member 21794

Yes, the FBI didn't thoroughly investigate the allegations, and the other sentences in your post are right as well....how can anything be debunked when it wasn't investigated thoroughly?
How do you know if it was investigated thoroughly or not? We already know the "victim" doesn't recall any such incident. What makes you think the FBI doesn't already know this as well?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
'
And the topic isn't my family that Barbella saw fit to reply about or Dawg's constant remarks about/to me. The topic is about Kavanaugh. When you delete my posts, it just shows your bias when you let them continue their BS.[/QUOTE

but, I just replied to you in another posting indicating that i deleted those.

so..i delete their posts too.

so, no bias, just you ignoring the reality.

Nostra

Governor
Yes, the FBI didn't thoroughly investigate the allegations,
Yes, they did. When you have no evidence, can't say what year it happened, can't say where it happened, and your witnesses don't back up your story it doesn't take long to determine the entire thing was made up.

The FBI is good like that.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Greg Sargent‏Verified account @ThePlumLineGS

In light of new Kavanaugh revelations, please remember this:

Former FBI agents warned *at the time* that limits imposed on Kavanaugh's background check made it a sham.

Indeed, what they said *should* be done might have uncovered what we're learning now:

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/10/01/another-trump-cover-up-former-fbi-agents-question-limits-on-probe-of-kavanaugh/ …

9:21 AM - 15 Sep 2019