• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell bust! Hahahahahahaha

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I wrote about Kavanaugh. He is the subject. The problem with you is you don't like what I say about him. Everything he did/said during that hearing has a lot to do with whether or not he can be believed about anything. I didn't change the subject. And BS...you always find a reason to take control and delete what doesn't suit your fancy. Delete away...before long it'll just be you and the other Trumpies posting here.
no, as evidenced by the fact that I deleted others postings as well.

and, the topic is the false story and correction pertaining to it.

so, no the topic is not his lying, whether he did or not, it is their lying.

see?

D

Deleted member 21794

Greg Sargent‏Verified account @ThePlumLineGS

In light of new Kavanaugh revelations, please remember this:

Former FBI agents warned *at the time* that limits imposed on Kavanaugh's background check made it a sham.

Indeed, what they said *should* be done might have uncovered what we're learning now:

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/10/01/another-trump-cover-up-former-fbi-agents-question-limits-on-probe-of-kavanaugh/ …

9:21 AM - 15 Sep 2019
You lost. Get over it. Having some supposed FBI guy/liberal activist screech won't help.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

see?
WOW...just in this thread, huh? How about all the threads that start out about Trump or one of his people and all of a sudden Obama is thrown into the mix. I was adhering to the subject...KAVANAUGH...I didn't bring up Trump or anyone else. You just love to start sh*t with me. His past performance at the hearings and the things said about that particular incident with Ford and the rest of what was revealed about him at that time has a lot to do with the allegation that wasn't investigated properly when first brought up. I see quite a few posts in this thread that isn't adhering to the EXACT lines you want to see.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

see?
You want to believe they're lying. Just because someone denies something, it doesn't mean that they aren't lying.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
WOW...just in this thread, huh? How about all the threads that start out about Trump or one of his people and all of a sudden Obama is thrown into the mix. I was adhering to the subject...KAVANAUGH...I didn't bring up Trump or anyone else. You just love to start sh*t with me. His past performance at the hearings and the things said about that particular incident with Ford and the rest of what was revealed about him at that time has a lot to do with the allegation that wasn't investigated properly when first brought up. I see quite a few posts in this thread that isn't adhering to the EXACT lines you want to see.

I didnt say shit about exact. I deleted a bunch of bs posts about grammar, and stupid infighting nyah nyah stuff.. yours AND others.

I mean seriously... what makes you think I give a shit?

your nonsense is deleted like others is deleted.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You want to believe they're lying. Just because someone denies something, it doesn't mean that they aren't lying.
doesnt mean they are either.

meanwhile... the TP shows that the allegation was proven false.

therefore, where is the lie?

the lie is the false allegation that everyone ran with.

just like the last time.

Nostra

Governor
Yes, the NYTs is lying. They wrote a hit piece based on a woman who denies it happened.

They got their info from a Clintonista lawyer, and knew it wasn't backed up by the woman in question.........yet they still ran with it. It blew up in their faces.

D

Deleted member 21794

It's about analyzing evidence and motives. Take Christine Blasey Ford, for instance. She's a left wing activist. Her story was denied by her own friends. She's not even sure about key details. Her attorney admits it was about putting an asterisk next to Kavanaugh's name. How much information do you need before you realize it was a complete and total scam?

Fast forward to the incident now in question. The "victim" doesn't even recall the incident. And the story is being used to market a book. Surely even you can connect a few dots.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I didnt say shit about exact. I deleted a bunch of bs posts about grammar, and stupid infighting nyah nyah stuff.. yours AND others.

I mean seriously... what makes you think I give a shit?

your nonsense is deleted like others is deleted.
You had no reason to reply to my first post, where I was talking about Kavanaugh, his past (which has a lot to do with the subject) and provided a video showing his disdain for women in general. I happen to believe that these allegations are true because of his performance at the hearing and his demeanor throughout the hearing. That's my prerogative. But you started right off, pretending I said something I didn't.
If you don't give a sh*t...prove it by actions...not words.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes, the NYTs is lying. They wrote a hit piece based on a woman who denies it happened.

They got their info from a Clintonista lawyer, and knew it wasn't backed up by the woman in question.........yet they still ran with it. It blew up in their faces.
Sometimes people deny something they said earlier because they have been threatened and also because of the way the right wing destroyed Ford.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You had no reason to reply to my first post, where I was talking about Kavanaugh, his past (which has a lot to do with the subject) and provided a video showing his disdain for women in general. I happen to believe that these allegations are true because of his performance at the hearing and his demeanor throughout the hearing. That's my prerogative. But you started right off, pretending I said something I didn't.
If you don't give a sh*t...prove it by actions...not words.

I'll ask the same of you. As others have been asked..

you want parity..stop [Unwelcome language removed] everything up.

try it with a reply to the below question:

Is the allegation (referenced in the TP) true or false based on the information provided?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'll ask the same of you. As others have been asked..

you want parity..stop [Unwelcome language removed] everything up.

try it with a reply to the below question:

Is the allegation (referenced in the TP) true or false based on the information provided?
I wasn't there. Were you?

Nostra

Governor
Sometimes people deny something they said earlier because they have been threatened and also because of the way the right wing destroyed Ford.
Where has this woman ever made this charge? Link?

And nobody destroyed Ford except Ford. Her lies were easily exposed.

D

Deleted member 21794

Ford destroyed Ford. Surely even you can see that. Or were was everyone supposed to just sit there and let her spew lies without her facing scrutiny and having her lies and BS shoved back in her face????

D

Deleted member 21794

did i say you were, i wasnt.

see. you cant do it.
None of us were there. This and many other threads must be locked immediately, given none of us were there and thus cannot comment. Now get busy! :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
None of us were there. This and many other threads must be locked immediately, given none of us were there and thus cannot comment. Now get busy! :)

b..b..but then how can anyone be so sure he is a liar? a mysoginist? etc???

if that's the criteria...

This is getting to be hugely entertaining. Can’t wait to see what the next bombshell/scandal/impeachable deed will be... and who the next victim is... lol

The New York Times suddenly made a major revision to a supposed bombshell piece late Sunday concerning a resurfaced allegation of sexual assault by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh — hours after virtually all 2020 Democratic presidential candidates had cited the original article as a reason to impeach Kavanaugh.

The update included the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the purported sexual assault in question at all. The Times also stated for the first time that the alleged victim refused to be interviewed, and has made no comment about the episode.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyt-kavanaugh-bombshell-goes-bust-after-2020-dems-use-it-to-call-for-impeachment
You know. It makes one wonder. If she didn't complain and she doesn't recall this incident, who is actually behind this? That should be investigated