• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell bust! Hahahahahahaha

Nostra

Governor
You're the one who asked the question. No, I can't state that they're lying about him. How do you know which source is true? You don't.
When the so-called "victim" states on the record she has no recollection of the event you don't have a story. It is made up. Lies. BS. Fake News.

Typical NYTs stuff.

Your post is that of a person who doesn't understand the accusations against him were false and debunked. Perhaps you should get up to speed before commenting.
She knows the accusations are false. All of them. Every leftie on the forum knows the allegations are a lie. They just think they might be able to convince some newbie here at the forum.

D

Deleted member 21794

And? It doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Just because I don't remember Kavanaugh's penis being put in my face doesnt' mean it didn't happen. After all, two drooling, left wing activists say it did happen. Clearly I shouldn't believe my lying eyes and memory!

Seriously, this is the route you want to take?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Read my post again that you replied to. Where did I say anything about him being able to keep it in his pants. Mine was about his apparent disdain for women and his "convenient memory" seeming to be able to remember all the in-fighting with his pals from long ago. And I have no idea if this accusation was 'demonstrably unfounded' I was talking about his performance at the hearing and the FACT that he's a chauvinist ahole, who has no respect for women. But given your disdain for anything I post and your absolute bias, I shouldn't be surprised that you just pulled your comments to me out of your a$$.
He has a wife, a daughter, and coaches girls basketball. He has demonstrated no chauvinism whatsoever and no disrespect for women. He did counter insulting questions from male and female senators alike.

You are lying your tail off in this thread.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He has a wife, a daughter, and coaches girls basketball. He has demonstrated no chauvinism whatsoever and no disrespect for women. He did counter insulting questions from male and female senators alike.

You are lying your tail off in this thread.
I bet he had a calendar from back then to prove that he kept his zipper zipped and didn't drink an ounce on that particular occasion. You cons are so gullible.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just because I don't remember Kavanaugh's penis being put in my face doesnt' mean it didn't happen. After all, two drooling, left wing activists say it did happen. Clearly I shouldn't believe my lying eyes and memory!

Seriously, this is the route you want to take?
seriously

D

Deleted member 21794

You had no reason to reply to my first post, where I was talking about Kavanaugh, his past (which has a lot to do with the subject) and provided a video showing his disdain for women in general. I happen to believe that these allegations are true because of his performance at the hearing and his demeanor throughout the hearing. That's my prerogative. But you started right off, pretending I said something I didn't.
If you don't give a sh*t...prove it by actions...not words.
Specifically, what in the video shows Kavanaugh has disdain for women in general? I watched it and missed it. Please educate me.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I bet he had a calendar from back then to prove that he kept his zipper zipped and didn't drink an ounce on that particular occasion. You cons are so gullible.
Shameful the way lefties just willingly sling lies all the time. Very, very poor conduct indeed.

I was just reading about this. My only question: who could possibly have been dumb enough to not see this coming???? Especially after every accusation against Kavanaugh had already fallen apart under light scrutiny?

And who walks around with their d1ck out and their friends grabbing it? It made no sense from moment one.
Every nutter running for president as a Democrat. LOL

Barbella

Senator
I mean... c’mon. The basic requirement for journalism is to make absolutely certain that the story you’re about to print is true and verifiable.

NUTimes should just crawl into their hole and stop the presses, for good. What a joke.

“The Washington Post has revealed it passed on a questionable story about Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh back in 2018 because it "could not independently corroborate the allegation" and key figures didn't cooperate. The story, about a sexual assault allegedly committed by Kavanaugh during the 1983-84 school year at Yale, was published Saturday by The New York Times, which was forced to issue a correction to the article the next day.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-says-it-passed-on-new-york-times-now-revised-kavanaugh-story

Jen

Senator
This is getting to be hugely entertaining. Can’t wait to see what the next bombshell/scandal/impeachable deed will be... and who the next victim is... lol

The New York Times suddenly made a major revision to a supposed bombshell piece late Sunday concerning a resurfaced allegation of sexual assault by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh — hours after virtually all 2020 Democratic presidential candidates had cited the original article as a reason to impeach Kavanaugh.

The update included the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the purported sexual assault in question at all. The Times also stated for the first time that the alleged victim refused to be interviewed, and has made no comment about the episode.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyt-kavanaugh-bombshell-goes-bust-after-2020-dems-use-it-to-call-for-impeachment
Lefty media just cannot resist putting up lying stories that are irresistible to the Democrat Clowns.