• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell bust! Hahahahahahaha

Barbella

Senator
This is getting to be hugely entertaining. Can’t wait to see what the next bombshell/scandal/impeachable deed will be... and who the next victim is... lol

The New York Times suddenly made a major revision to a supposed bombshell piece late Sunday concerning a resurfaced allegation of sexual assault by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh — hours after virtually all 2020 Democratic presidential candidates had cited the original article as a reason to impeach Kavanaugh.

The update included the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the purported sexual assault in question at all. The Times also stated for the first time that the alleged victim refused to be interviewed, and has made no comment about the episode.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyt-kavanaugh-bombshell-goes-bust-after-2020-dems-use-it-to-call-for-impeachment

D

Deleted member 21794

I was just reading about this. My only question: who could possibly have been dumb enough to not see this coming???? Especially after every accusation against Kavanaugh had already fallen apart under light scrutiny?

And who walks around with their d1ck out and their friends grabbing it? It made no sense from moment one.

Barbella

Senator
I was just reading about this. My only question: who could possibly have been dumb enough to not see this coming???? Especially after every accusation against Kavanaugh had already fallen apart under light scrutiny?

And who walks around with their d1ck out and their friends grabbing it? It made no sense from moment one.
The hilarious part is how Harris, Warren, o’rourke and all the rest of these clowns jumped right on it and screamed “he must be impeached!!!” without bothering to check the story out.

They’re like slobbering dobermans.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Poor Brett, he can't keep it in his pants, lmao
I cannot stand that Drama Queen freak. His performance at his hearing was about the most bizarre, disgusting thing I've ever witnessed. His disdain for women showed when he made smart-ass comments to Amy Klobuchar. He hasn't changed since he was a teen...look how he gets all worked up over some stupid fight between two of his pals. He could remember that kind of BS, but seemed to have some mental block when asked other questions. He's an obvious liar.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot stand that Drama Queen freak. His performance at his hearing was about the most bizarre, disgusting thing I've ever witnessed. His disdain for women showed when he made smart-ass comments to Amy Klobuchar. He hasn't changed since he was a teen...look how he gets all worked up over some stupid fight between two of his pals. He could remember that kind of BS, but seemed to have some mental block when asked other questions. He's an obvious liar.
except...apparently he can. given this report was demonstrably unfounded.

if unfounded, how is he not keeping it in his pants..if it never happened/

slander, plain and simple

D

Deleted member 21794

Your post is that of a person who doesn't understand the accusations against him were false and debunked. Perhaps you should get up to speed before commenting.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
except...apparently he can. given this report was demonstrably unfounded.

if unfounded, how is he not keeping it in his pants..if it never happened/

slander, plain and simple
Read my post again that you replied to. Where did I say anything about him being able to keep it in his pants. Mine was about his apparent disdain for women and his "convenient memory" seeming to be able to remember all the in-fighting with his pals from long ago. And I have no idea if this accusation was 'demonstrably unfounded' I was talking about his performance at the hearing and the FACT that he's a chauvinist ahole, who has no respect for women. But given your disdain for anything I post and your absolute bias, I shouldn't be surprised that you just pulled your comments to me out of your a$$.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Read my post again that you replied to. Where did I say anything about him being able to keep it in his pants. Mine was about his apparent disdain for women and his "convenient memory" seeming to be able to remember all the in-fighting with his pals from long ago. And I have no idea if this accusation was 'demonstrably unfounded' I was talking about his performance at the hearing and the FACT that he's a chauvinist ahole, who has no respect for women. But given your disdain for anything I post and your absolute bias, I shouldn't be surprised that you just pulled your comments to me out of your a$$.

I said apparently he can. remember accurately, that is.

you wrote he is an obvious liar.

how? if the accusations are demonstrably refuted? what's he lying about....

disdain? i'm not who is pushing lies about the guy.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I said apparently he can. remember accurately, that is.

you wrote he is an obvious liar.

how? if the accusations are demonstrably refuted? what's he lying about....

disdain? i'm not who is pushing lies about the guy.
You're implying that I said he couldn't keep it in his pants. And where do you get the idea that he's not a liar? He waffled plenty during that hearing. Why not address my actual post instead of making up sh*t? I was talking about his demeanor and childish antics at his hearing. You...on the other hand...IMMEDIATELY believe everything was refuted because you want to believe he's Little Lord Fauntleroy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You're implying that I said he couldn't keep it in his pants. And where do you get the idea that he's not a liar? He waffled plenty during that hearing. Why not address my actual post instead of making up sh*t? I was talking about his demeanor and childish antics at his hearing. You...on the other hand...IMMEDIATELY believe everything was refuted because you want to believe he's Little Lord Fauntleroy.

I'm responding to you, who are posting in this thread. I assumed you read it.

or are you randomly posting in this thread despite not having read the TP and it's contents...

or do you contend that this is a thread about his behavior and antics at the hearing?

or are you throwing random stuff out here in this thread for some other purpose?

anyway... to the topic of the TP... it was a false allegation... yes?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I dont believe he is Little Lord Fauntleroy.

that is odd. and the topic is not me or what I believe. In fact, it is about a false allegation.

see?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Her own "witnesses" didn't back up her story.

DOH!
Did I say they did? I was posting about his antics during his hearing....you know, the one where he cried and yelled and acted like a 2 yr old in a tantrum. He obviously lives in the past and can repeat word for word, arguments between his pals. He's a crying, whimpering idiot who evidently has a big thirst for beer.

D

Deleted member 21794

Were you there? Were you one of the pals Sissy, Crying, Kavenaugh had on his calendar?
I can read and reason. The accusations against Kavanaugh all had more holes in their stories than swiss cheese. And all the accusations were coordinated by left wing operatives. This isn't rocket science.

Elections have consequences. Brace yourself for when Ruthie keels over.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm responding to you, who are posting in this thread. I assumed you read it.

or are you randomly posting in this thread despite not having read the TP and it's contents...

or do you contend that this is a thread about his behavior and antics at the hearing?

or are you throwing random stuff out here in this thread for some other purpose?

anyway... to the topic of the TP... it was a false allegation... yes?
You sure as hell did a lousy job of replying to MY POST. I didn't even refer to the recent allegation. I was stating that his performance in the past shows that he's a chauvinist and a liar. You just wanted to refute something I wrote and you were the one inserting something into the conversation. I made no mention of the little thing he can't keep in his pants.
THIS THREAD is about Kavenaugh. I wrote about him. And my stating his prior actions has a lot to do with his denials and actions now. Stop trying to find an excuse to ban me when all I've gotten from YOUR SIDE today is comments about myself and my family. You ignore all of that. As you have said to me....GO POUND!!

Nostra

Governor
Did I say they did? I was posting about his antics during his hearing....you know, the one where he cried and yelled and acted like a 2 yr old in a tantrum. He obviously lives in the past and can repeat word for word, arguments between his pals. He's a crying, whimpering idiot who evidently has a big thirst for beer.
Your interpretation of his reaction to this political hit job is way off base, but expected.