• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

BOMBSHELL! Debuty AG Rosenstein to Flip After Heavily Un-Redacted Memos Released Today!

Spamature

President
Don't be foolish ... The FBI can't spend all of it's time on frivolous a accusations.
Otherwise there'd be a line of people outside the building dropping off thousands of dossiers everyday.

Jo
In this case there was a line of one outside the FBI building.

That one was US senator John McCain.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I see Republicans going jail for crimes they committed, as Republicans, and for the Republican party.

Thanks Dossier.
You saw Hillary Clinton sitting in the Oval Office too, didn't you?
Demented Leftists see a lot of things that aren't real.

Spamature

President
You saw Hillary Clinton sitting in the Oval Office too, didn't you?
Demented Leftists see a lot of things that aren't real.
These people are real.
Flynn
Manafort
Gage
Papadopoulos
Pineda
Cohen
Bettina

And they are all in facing sentences.

You demented fools think treason is is just fine and dandy.
Real America doesn't agree with treason.

EatTheRich

President
Don't be foolish ... The FBI can't spend all of it's time on frivolous a accusations.
Otherwise there'd be a line of people outside the building dropping off thousands of dossiers everyday.

Jo
It appears one reason the FBI took it seriously is that it confirmed in detail intelligence they already had.

EatTheRich

President
I wonder about this. It's eerie that Trump hasn't already fired Rosenstein. I wonder if they are working out a deal to reveal the DNC fingerprints all over this "Russian collusion" narrative right before the election. Trump is pretty good at timing and I kind of expect the bombshells to start dropping later this month.
I believe only Sessions, not Trump, can fire Rosenstein.