• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell: Ford's classmate recants her story! It was a lie...

This is epic. Cristina King Miranda, who days ago lied openly on Facebook when she claimed about the alleged attack ""The incident DID happen, many of us heard about it in school."

She now admits that was a lie and says "That it happened or not, I have no idea,".

In a stunning admission, she admits that defending her lie was too much to take: "In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen]," Miranda told NPR. "I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter."

Wow...

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/20/649787076/kavanaugh-accuser-classmate-that-it-happened-or-not-i-have-no-idea

connieb

Senator
This is epic. Cristina King Miranda, who days ago lied openly on Facebook when she claimed about the alleged attack ""The incident DID happen, many of us heard about it in school."

She now admits that was a lie and says "That it happened or not, I have no idea,".

In a stunning admission, she admits that defending her lie was too much to take: "In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen]," Miranda told NPR. "I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter."

Wow...

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/20/649787076/kavanaugh-accuser-classmate-that-it-happened-or-not-i-have-no-idea

She didn't realize that lying publicly and slandering a person openly would not have repercussions? Guess that private school education wasn't worth much, was it.

She didn't realize that lying publicly and slandering a person openly would not have repercussions? Guess that private school education wasn't worth much, was it.
She should probably be charged with libel against Kavanaugh, at the least. And, of course, this further discredits Ford, who claimed this classmate could corroborate her story. smh

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing.. didt want to moralize in her post, but went on to slander all who immediately did t cast Kavanaugh under. Now she casts Ford under ...

There's moralizing for you

connieb

Senator
She should probably be charged with libel against Kavanaugh, at the least. And, of course, this further discredits Ford, who claimed this classmate could corroborate her story. smh
Indeed, she absolutely should.

I also like how she admits that she had a crush on Mark - and he stood her up... 36 years later you can see how she is still bitter about it.

Miranda is giving up, but Kavanaugh should still go after her for libel.

To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject.

— Cristina King Miranda (@reinabori) September 19, 2018
These people really need to be taught some lessons about lying and character assassination.

S

Sickofleft

Wow...

Really? Backing up an allegation of sexual assault and she did not think she would be asked for specifics?

Let this be a lesson for everyone, always think before virtue signaling. :rolleyes:

RickWA

Snagglesooth

To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject.

These people really need to be taught some lessons about lying and character assassination.
The DNC is working feverishly to cultivate additional accusers these next few days.

And PJ lefty will be here ready to bobblehead it into oblivion.

connieb

Senator

I think they know all they need ot know about lying and character assassination. I think they need to learn the consequences of it.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Wow...

She figured out that the FBI and Congress were going to call. Or they already did call and she decided that the truth means something to her

connieb

Senator
The DNC is working feverishly to cultivate additional accusers these next few days.

And PJ lefty will be here ready to bobblehead it into oblivion.
Dollars to donuts they get our AG to file a case against him.

You watch. He is the worst of the absolute worst.

S

Sickofleft

I see the DNCers are staying away from this one...LOL
Great Article on just how hypocritical the Democrats are:

The first is Karen Monahan — she’s been in the news recently because both she and her son accused Congressman Keith Ellison, deputy chairman of the Democratic National Committee, of violently assaulting her.

Monahan, an active Democrat, and her son seemingly have no motive to lie about Ellison’s behavior, and three friends of Monahan and her work supervisor also said she confided Ellison’s abuse to them at the time it is alleged to have happened. She has provided medical records showing that she discussed the alleged abuse (and her fear of retribution from Ellison, who is named in the medical record) with her physician and her work supervisor.

While there must always be a presumption of innocence of any person accused of serious crimes, Ellison’s denials are mitigated by the subsequent emergence of a second highly credible claim of assault against him. This claim, backed up by a contemporary 911 call specifically identifies Ellison as the perpetrator of ongoing domestic violence.

Despite knowing of the allegations, the Minnesota Democrats endorsed Ellison for the office of attorney general, giving him over 82 percent at their recent convention. As attorney general, he’d be responsible for enforcing domestic-violence and rape laws.

Compare the Democrats’ treatment of Karen Monahan, who tweeted that she had been “smeared, threatened and isolated from my own party,” with their treatment of another incident involving a Monahan. “Haven Monahan” was a central figure in the Rolling Stone story about an alleged gang rape that roiled the University of Virginia in 2014, one that turned out to be a hoax.

Haven Monahan, according to Rolling Stone, gave “instruction and encouragement” to the seven men who gang-raped a woman at a UVA frat party. Monahan turned out to be a figment of the fertile imagination of Jackie Coakley, the UVA student who concocted an elaborately fraudulent and premeditated tale of rape.

Coakley’s lies, apparently motivated by her desire to get the romantic attention of a fellow student, led to threats of violence against innocent members of the fraternity she slandered and a total ban on Greek life at the university for a substantial period of time. It also led to more calls from Democrats for a “national discussion” about the “campus rape epidemic.” “The wrongs described in Rolling Stone are appalling and have caused all of us to reexamine our responsibility to this community,” UVA’s president said at the time.

The Democrats are always eager to exploit these claims for political gain. In 2016, Hillary Clinton’s campaign site was still posting the false claim that one in five women on campus would be victims of sexual assault. According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics report, the number of women experiencing sexual assault in four years of college is closer to to 2.4 percent, with just 0.8 percent being victims of rape — numbers that are still far too high but a far cry from those put out by Democrat politicians and feminist groups.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/keith-ellison-brett-kavanaugh-hypocrisy-violence-against-women/

Great Article on just how hypocritical the Democrats are:

The first is Karen Monahan — she’s been in the news recently because both she and her son accused Congressman Keith Ellison, deputy chairman of the Democratic National Committee, of violently assaulting her.

Monahan, an active Democrat, and her son seemingly have no motive to lie about Ellison’s behavior, and three friends of Monahan and her work supervisor also said she confided Ellison’s abuse to them at the time it is alleged to have happened. She has provided medical records showing that she discussed the alleged abuse (and her fear of retribution from Ellison, who is named in the medical record) with her physician and her work supervisor.

While there must always be a presumption of innocence of any person accused of serious crimes, Ellison’s denials are mitigated by the subsequent emergence of a second highly credible claim of assault against him. This claim, backed up by a contemporary 911 call specifically identifies Ellison as the perpetrator of ongoing domestic violence.

Despite knowing of the allegations, the Minnesota Democrats endorsed Ellison for the office of attorney general, giving him over 82 percent at their recent convention. As attorney general, he’d be responsible for enforcing domestic-violence and rape laws.

Compare the Democrats’ treatment of Karen Monahan, who tweeted that she had been “smeared, threatened and isolated from my own party,” with their treatment of another incident involving a Monahan. “Haven Monahan” was a central figure in the Rolling Stone story about an alleged gang rape that roiled the University of Virginia in 2014, one that turned out to be a hoax.

Haven Monahan, according to Rolling Stone, gave “instruction and encouragement” to the seven men who gang-raped a woman at a UVA frat party. Monahan turned out to be a figment of the fertile imagination of Jackie Coakley, the UVA student who concocted an elaborately fraudulent and premeditated tale of rape.

Coakley’s lies, apparently motivated by her desire to get the romantic attention of a fellow student, led to threats of violence against innocent members of the fraternity she slandered and a total ban on Greek life at the university for a substantial period of time. It also led to more calls from Democrats for a “national discussion” about the “campus rape epidemic.” “The wrongs described in Rolling Stone are appalling and have caused all of us to reexamine our responsibility to this community,” UVA’s president said at the time.

The Democrats are always eager to exploit these claims for political gain. In 2016, Hillary Clinton’s campaign site was still posting the false claim that one in five women on campus would be victims of sexual assault. According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics report, the number of women experiencing sexual assault in four years of college is closer to to 2.4 percent, with just 0.8 percent being victims of rape — numbers that are still far too high but a far cry from those put out by Democrat politicians and feminist groups.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/keith-ellison-brett-kavanaugh-hypocrisy-violence-against-women/
Democrats have long tolerated violent and deviant men in their midst, as long as those men publicly claim to support the only causes Democrats care about: unfettered illegal immigration, abortion on demand, suppression of civil rights, and non-enforcement of laws against protected groups.