• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell: Ford's classmate recants her story! It was a lie...

Spamature

President
Google it yourself, she was hospitalized for months, had complications, had to go into surgery, had to take blood thinners, wear glasses for double vision, continued to have seizures, the bottom line is there was a ton of evidence and I'm not your "fetch" puppy, go fetch for your own lies.

Go on slandering a future supreme court justice, if that's what paddles your canoe. But just remember, it is against the law.
So you refuse to back up the allegations you made ? You want to put it on me ?

Okay.

Here is news report detailing the info.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/14/hillary-clintons-new-doctors-letter-annotated/?noredirect=on

What do you have to dispute it ?

Days

Commentator
So you refuse to back up the allegations you made ? You want to put it on me ?

Okay.

Here is news report detailing the info.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/14/hillary-clintons-new-doctors-letter-annotated/?noredirect=on

What do you have to dispute it ?
Dude, I warned you about slandering a future supreme court justice and you shrugged it off, don't care at all. fine.

pretending that Hillary Clinton was never hospitalized or suffers from dimentia is your own wierd world, if you want to pretend it never happened and live out your delusions, knock yourself out.

Spamature

President
Dude, I warned you about slandering a future supreme court justice and you shrugged it off, don't care at all. fine.

pretending that Hillary Clinton was never hospitalized or suffers from dimentia is your own wierd world, if you want to pretend it never happened and live out your delusions, knock yourself out.
I know she was hospitalized for a fall. I want you to prove a diagnosis of dementia. Otherwise you are doing exactly what you claim I am doing.

Days

Commentator
I know she was hospitalized for a fall. I want you to prove a diagnosis of dementia. Otherwise you are doing exactly what you claim I am doing.
Dimentia is brought on by a blow to the head. You are saying, "I know she got caught in the rain, but can you prove she got wet?"

All your medical ignorance aside, the point is, I never slandered Hillary, everything I posted was true.

Spamature

President
Dimentia is brought on by a blow to the head. You are saying, "I know she got caught in the rain, but can you prove she got wet?"

All your medical ignorance aside, the point is, I never slandered Hillary, everything I posted was true.
Then show me a diagnosis of Dementia from her doctor. Because from what I see the doc says otherwise.

Which means your claim is the one that meet the definition of slander.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The DNC is working feverishly to cultivate additional accusers these next few days.

And PJ lefty will be here ready to bobblehead it into oblivion.
Bumping this --- because the Sunday assault has begun PRECISELY as I noted it would.

...And the party-deployed BOBBLEHEADS are doing PRECISELY what I said they would.

:-/

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Okay, but don't declare people to be liars because you don't want to hear what they have to say.
On the contrary, I told you half a week in advance what you WOULD say. Far be it from me to stand in your way.

By all means, speak truth to power.