• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell: Ford's classmate recants her story! It was a lie...

Zam-Zam

Senator
This is epic. Cristina King Miranda, who days ago lied openly on Facebook when she claimed about the alleged attack ""The incident DID happen, many of us heard about it in school."

She now admits that was a lie and says "That it happened or not, I have no idea,".

In a stunning admission, she admits that defending her lie was too much to take: "In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen]," Miranda told NPR. "I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter."

Wow...

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/20/649787076/kavanaugh-accuser-classmate-that-it-happened-or-not-i-have-no-idea

And this:

When Christine Blasey Ford, the psychology professor who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexually abusing her in high school, came forward with her accusation, she reportedly mentioned two other witnesses at the party where Kavanaugh allegedly abused her. One of them has spoken out, denying any knowledge of the party or the assault.

"I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as 'P.J.' who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post," Patrick J. Smyth said in a letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.

"I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh," Smyth declared.

"Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women," Smyth added. "To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the Committee may have."

Complete text: https://pjmedia.com/trending/supposed-witness-of-alleged-kavanaugh-assault-denies-any-knowledge-of-the-party-or-the-assault/

Days

Commentator
Then I suppose the truth must not be the same to everybody. Because it wasn't true. She is a healthy for her age woman who was investigated by the federal govt 15 times in 35 yrs, and her right wing enemies behind them, never found anything on her. She didn't have wild policies and was definitely NOT going to start WWIII.

Show me where this is not the case.
Verifiably, Hillary was hospitalized for a blow to her head, and then had complications that required an extensive stay of months and more surgery and then was released with double vision and quick exhaustion and seizures... if you want to call that healthy for her age, fine, but no one was making up stories about her health, her health was an issue, when she tried to attend 09/11 memorial service, she collapsed after only 30 minutes of standing in 70 degree weather. So the health issues were real. Severe blows to the head bring on dimentia, like 100% of the time, so I posted she has dimentia, she shows all the signs of dimentia, parkinson's being the most likely candidate. Everything posted was true and verifiable.

Let me ask you, how many people have been investigated by the federal government 15 times? Doesn't that, in and of itself, give you pause? But what I posted about was the failure to keep State Department secrets secure. Again, it was all true and it was verified by Comey in his open address to the nation.

But now this accusation by Ford is totally false, and the true character of the judge has already been attested to by everyone that knew him, over the course of his entire career. I wouldn't slander the man, you should know better than that.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Verifiably, Hillary was hospitalized for a blow to her head, and then had complications that required an extensive stay of months and more surgery and then was released with double vision and quick exhaustion and seizures... if you want to call that healthy for her age, fine, but no one was making up stories about her health, her health was an issue, when she tried to attend 09/11 memorial service, she collapsed after only 30 minutes of standing in 70 degree weather. So the health issues were real. Severe blows to the head bring on dimentia, like 100% of the time, so I posted she has dimentia, she shows all the signs of dimentia, parkinson's being the most likely candidate. Everything posted was true and verifiable.

Let me ask you, how many people have been investigated by the federal government 15 times? Doesn't that, in and of itself, give you pause? But what I posted about was the failure to keep State Department secrets secure. Again, it was all true and it was verified by Comey in his open address to the nation.

But now this accusation by Ford is totally false, and the true character of the judge has already been attested to by everyone that knew him, over the course of his entire career. I wouldn't slander the man, you should know better than that.
The accusation by Ford is not false, because legally there is no accusation. Just here say by feinstein

Spamature

President
Obama was a partisan political hack. Not a well respected judge. Very different circumstances.
Kavanaugh is a bush admin right wing operative. He was involved with all the worst of the bush policies like torture and spying. He lied about it under oath.

It's different alright.

You guys might as well have nominated Karl Rove. At least it would be a more honest and transparent act of pure partisanship.

Kavanaugh is a bush admin right wing operative. He was involved with all the worst of the bush policies like torture and spying. He lied about it under oath.

It's different alright.

You guys might as well have nominated Karl Rove. At least it would be a more honest and transparent act of pure partisanship.
Make sure you surrender your belt and shoelaces when he's confirmed.

Spamature

President
Show me signs of Parkinson, and dementia. Unlike Trump Hillary released real medical evaluation and her real doctor never put anything like that in it.
You claims are slander.

Let me ask you, how many people have been investigated by the federal government 15 times? Doesn't that, in and of itself, give you pause?
At how low Republicans will sink, yes. Especially when they found nothing.
But what I posted about was the failure to keep State Department secrets secure. Again, it was all true and it was verified by Comey in his open address to the nation.
Name one secret she failed to keep ? I can think of plenty Trump didn't keep. But you go ahead and fill me in on those lost secrets.

Unless you were there you don't know what is true or not. This man worked on torture and lied about it under oath. His character is shite. If he's lying about what happened with Ford then it doesn't matter that he was 17. What matters is an adult SCOTUS nominee lied about his actions in the past. Which when you add in his lying about spying on Americans on top of torture, makes his unfit for the bench at any level.

I rent my space in your head out to traveling circuses and Broadway shows.

Just make sure someone has your belt and shoelaces when the following occur:

- Kavanaugh is confirmed
- Republicans hold congress in November
- Trump is re-elected in 2020

I believe those are your most likely triggers.

Spamature

President
Just make sure someone has your belt and shoelaces when the following occur:

- Kavanaugh is confirmed
- Republicans hold congress in November
- Trump is re-elected in 2020

I believe those are your most likely triggers.
Well at least your mind is occupied with delusions that won't lead to you harming yourself.

That's progress, I suppose...

Days

Commentator
Show me signs of Parkinson, and dementia. Unlike Trump Hillary released real medical evaluation and her real doctor never put anything like that in it.
You claims are slander.

At how low Republicans will sink, yes. Especially when they found nothing.

Name one secret she failed to keep ? I can think of plenty Trump didn't keep. But you go ahead and fill me in on those lost secrets.

Unless you were there you don't know what is true or not. This man worked on torture and lied about it under oath. His character is shite. If he's lying about what happened with Ford then it doesn't matter that he was 17. What matters is an adult SCOTUS nominee lied about his actions in the past. Which when you add in his lying about spying on Americans on top of torture, makes his unfit for the bench at any level.
Lying spammy, wants me to Link the whole internet and last ten years of American history. I already top posted 50 times on all those things, and you pretend you didn't see any of it???? Liar. There was a ton of evidence and this is just scratching the surface. Meanwhile Ford is a voice in the wilderness with no evidence whatsoever.

Spamature

President
Lying spammy, wants me to Link the whole internet and last ten years of American history. I already top posted 50 times on all those things, and you pretend you didn't see any of it???? Liar. There was a ton of evidence and this is just scratching the surface. Meanwhile Ford is a voice in the wilderness with no evidence whatsoever.
You just show me one conclusive piece of evidence or a statement from real medical professional who has examined her.

Days

Commentator
You just show me one conclusive piece of evidence or a statement from real medical professional who has examined her.
Google it yourself, she was hospitalized for months, had complications, had to go into surgery, had to take blood thinners, wear glasses for double vision, continued to have seizures, the bottom line is there was a ton of evidence and I'm not your "fetch" puppy, go fetch for your own lies.

Go on slandering a future supreme court justice, if that's what paddles your canoe. But just remember, it is against the law.

Google it yourself, she was hospitalized for months, had complications, had to go into surgery, had to take blood thinners, wear glasses for double vision, continued to have seizures, the bottom line is there was a ton of evidence and I'm not your "fetch" puppy, go fetch for your own lies.

Go on slandering a future supreme court justice, if that's what paddles your canoe. But just remember, it is against the law.
Now he's branched out into posting disgusting rape videos on the board because he thinks they're funny. Deplorable!