• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell: Joe Biden was a member of the KKK!

I received an as-yet unverified claim that Biden was a member of the Ku Klux Klan from 1966-1972. Still working on verifying this, but I thought I'd share with you first :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D

This photograph was submitted as evidence. It claims Biden is in the picture on the right before a Klan rally in West Virginia in 1967.

If it turns out to be false, I'll of course post a retraction and an apology to Biden...:D

D

Deleted member 21794

I received an as-yet unverified claim that Biden was a member of the Ku Klux Klan from 1966-1972. Still working on verifying this, but I thought I'd share with you first :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D

This photograph was submitted as evidence. It claims Biden is in the picture on the right before a Klan rally in West Virginia in 1967.

If it turns out to be false, I'll of course post a retraction and an apology to Biden...:D
I heard the very same thing. In fact, he groped my aunt at that KKK meeting. The FBI needs to do a thorough investigation.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Are you a New York times reporter in training?

Mr. Friscus

Governor

@ObamacareForever This Disqualifies Biden from running for office, correct?

He should be impeached...

This story is gaining traction! I saw it referenced several times today!

Seems like the forthcoming investigation into Biden's unsavory extortion attempts with Ukraine may uncover even more unsavory aspects of his personal life and questionable, uh, affiliations.

FakeName

Governor

Lol.

That picture is recycled. It is of Ralph Northam in 1984. From his yearbook.

Jeeze you people are gullible . All of you.

I'll be waiting for your retraction.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/va-gov-northams-medical-school-yearbook-page-shows-men-in-blackface-kkk-robe/2019/02/01/517a43ee-265f-11e9-90cd-dedb0c92dc17_story.html?outputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/2/1/18207433/ralph-northam-eastern-virginia-medical-school-yearbook-kkk-blackface

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
There must be a full, lengthy and comprehensive investigation.

Next will be Liz Warren , via second hand information, was known to run a brothel out of her home. Citing Barney Frank as her inspiration.

reason10

Governor

Just register Democrat and you don't have to retract anything. Those retards make stuff u p every day.

FakeName

Governor
Just register Democrat and you don't have to retract anything. Those retards make stuff u p every day.
So no apology for being so wrong about Bidin.

Marvin Martian said if he was wrong he would issue a retraction.

Nothing but crickets from any of you about being so wrong.

No honor?

reason10

Governor
]So no apology for being so wrong about Bidin.

I'm still waiting for the scores of edited retards to apologize for not only being so wrong about President Trump but just deliberately lying about him as well. I do not know if Biden was the same as Robert Byrd (D-West Virginia) in being a member of the KKK or if he was stupid enough to be caught on camera in a white hood. Considering his ideology, it wouldn't be surprising.

No honor?

A liberal asking for honor is like a street whore demanding she can wear white at her wedding.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

FakeName

Governor
]So no apology for being so wrong about Bidin.

I'm still waiting for the scores of fcking RETARDS to apologize for not only being so wrong about President Trump but just DELIBERATELY LYING about him as well. I do not know if Biden was the same as Robert Byrd (D-West Virginia) in being a member of the KKK or if he was stupid enough to be caught on camera in a white hood. Considering his ideology, it wouldn't be surprising.

No honor?

A liberal asking for honor is like a street whore demanding she can wear white at her wedding.

(Again, mods.NO personal attacks. No thread derailment here.)
Doesn't it bother you that you are so gullible and so vulnerable to fake news?

You all were duped.

And you don't even seem to mind.

And I admit when I am wrong, Marvin Martian said he would where is he?

Silent.

No honor.

reason10

Governor
Doesn't it bother you that you are so gullible and so vulnerable to fake news?

I don't watch CNN.

You all were duped.

Nope. We just didn't care. Biden could be videoed raping a child and a nun and liberals would make excuses from him. KKK? Who cares?

And you don't even seem to mind.

It's not that important. Liberals are not that important. Around here they only serve as entertainment for intelligent people who have a little time on their hands.

And I admit when I am wrong, Marvin Martian said he would where is he?

Silent.

No honor.

You should have better things to do than wait around for hours for an apology that is not coming.