• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell: No collusion! This is getting better and better... LOL

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Why would Trump appoint a “leftist crook” and a “cowardly snake” to office, along with several criminals? I thought he was only gonna hire “the best people.”
Beats the hell out of me. He should have fired them both by now, in my opinion.

EatTheRich

President
Beats the hell out of me. He should have fired them both by now, in my opinion.
A: neither Rosenstein nor Sessions is a leftist. Both are committed Trump supporters doing the bare minimum to keep themselves out of prison, which Trump supporters view as an attack on him.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
fake.jpg
A: neither Rosenstein nor Sessions is a leftist. Both are committed Trump supporters doing the bare minimum to keep themselves out of prison, which Trump supporters view as an attack on him.
As well known there is never a links to any of your claims. We will file this in the same category.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Horseshit, Rosenstein is as responsible for this deep state Mueller witch hunt as anyone else in Washington. If anyone needs a noose around his neck, dancing on air, it's that POS.
Sessions is just a sniveling coward who should be fired and never be allowed to return to Alabama.

trapdoor

Governor
Read "Ghost Wars". There were a number of attempts to kill Bin Laden. Some involved US special forces and Afghan fighters from the Northern Alliance. Remember the drone strike at Tarnac?

Bush did nothing at all for 8 months....did manage a 30 day vacation in Crawford.
I can see the headlines now, "Bush administration arrests 20 on alleged terror plot" subhead "Schumer calls out racial profiling in arrest."

Yeah, Bush did nothing, and if he'd done something, you'd find something wrong with that, too.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I can see the headlines now, "Bush administration arrests 20 on alleged terror plot" subhead "Schumer calls out racial profiling in arrest."

Yeah, Bush did nothing, and if he'd done something, you'd find something wrong with that, too.
1. Clinton attempted to capture or kill Bin Laden a number of times. He was criticized for attempting to distract from the Lewinsky mess. Now we have right wingers saying he did nothing.
2. We also have you righties claiming Bush had no reason to act against Bin Laden or Al Qaeda. He did not order a single operation or strike against the people who he knew had killed hundreds in the Embassy bombings, Khobar and the USS Cole.

Would Bush have had to arrest people? Nope. Could he have raised the threat level? Issued a warning to airlines and airports? The Bush Defense Syndrome is strong in you...

trapdoor

Governor
1. Clinton attempted to capture or kill Bin Laden a number of times. He was criticized for attempting to distract from the Lewinsky mess. Now we have right wingers saying he did nothing.
2. We also have you righties claiming Bush had no reason to act against Bin Laden or Al Qaeda. He did not order a single operation or strike against the people who he knew had killed hundreds in the Embassy bombings, Khobar and the USS Cole.

Would Bush have had to arrest people? Nope. Could he have raised the threat level? Issued a warning to airlines and airports? The Bush Defense Syndrome is strong in you...
I didn't claim "no reason" to attack Bin Laden -- I claimed Bin Laden probably looked like no worse of a threat than a half-dozen others, and if Bush had acted before the fact he'd have been called out as a racist cowboy who was jumping the gun on a bunch of "young Arabs" simply because they had brown skin.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't claim "no reason" to attack Bin Laden -- I claimed Bin Laden probably looked like no worse of a threat than a half-dozen others, and if Bush had acted before the fact he'd have been called out as a racist cowboy who was jumping the gun on a bunch of "young Arabs" simply because they had brown skin.
"Before the fact"? You do remember Khobar Towers, the US Embassies attacked in Africa and the USS Cole, don't you?

trapdoor

Governor
"Before the fact"? You do remember Khobar Towers, the US Embassies attacked in Africa and the USS Cole, don't you?
Yes, and I remember those not being the "fact" under discussion. If Bush had acted to arrest the 9/11 conspirators before 9/11, you bet your sweet bippy he'd have been attacked as a racist.

Clinton the man you claim did so much got the same briefing as Bush, and did (as usual absolutely nothing).

9/11 report identifies 9 times a different decision by the Clinton would have led to Bin Laden death.

Yeah, he was a real stalwart on Terrorism.

You got caught lying, so hindsight is 20/20.

These conclusions are contrasted by testimony of key figures before the 9/11 Commission, summarized in the 9/11 Commission Report. Former CIA Director George Tenet testified (page 196) that he "believed he laid out what was knowable early in the investigation, and that this evidence never really changed until after 9/11."[46] The report suggests (pages 201–202) that the official assessment was similarly vague until at least March 2001:

On January 25, Tenet briefed the President on the Cole investigation. The written briefing repeated for top officials of the new administration what the CIA had told the Clinton White House in November. This included the "preliminary judgment" that al Qaeda was responsible, with the caveat that no evidence had yet been found that Bin Ladin himself ordered the attack... in March 2001, the CIA's briefing slides for Rice were still describing the CIA's "preliminary judgment" that a "strong circumstantial case" could be made against al Qaeda but noting that the CIA continued to lack "conclusive information on external command and control" of the attack.[46]

According to Rice, the decision not to respond militarily to the Cole bombing was President Bush's. She said he "made clear to us that he did not want to respond to al Qaeda one attack at a time. He told me he was 'tired of swatting flies.'" The administration instead began work on a new strategy to eliminate al-Qaeda.[47]

Yet you claim he never had a meeting about terrorism.
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

You're not being logical about sissyboy pro-war draftdodger DubDud. The way it turned out, if what he knew from the Clinton Administration's intel led to an attack, he didn't care if it did, because these richkids got us brainwashed so much that we allow such guillotine-fodder to claim that if Clinton knew first, then an attack would all be Clinton's fault.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, and I remember those not being the "fact" under discussion. If Bush had acted to arrest the 9/11 conspirators before 9/11, you bet your sweet bippy he'd have been attacked as a racist.
re-read the thread. The issue started off with the accusation that Clinton did nothing to get Bin Laden. I showed that Bush did nothing for 8 months, including having basically ignored the PDB.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You need to re-read the thread. That wasn't how Bin Laden came into the thread.

I don't think either Bush or Clinton did enough to get Bin Laden.
The I in CIA Does Not Stand for Intelligence, It Stands for Ego

The ignorance of the perpetual Islamic threat goes back to the 1956 Suez War, when President Eisenhower took the Arabs' side against England, France, and Israel. We should also count the betrayal of Serbia on behalf of the Bosnian and Kosovar terrorist outposts, then the pearl clutching over Russia not playing nice with Chechnya and Dagestan (where the Boston Marathon thrill-killers came from).