• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell! No, seriously... this could do him in,

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
"The stays result from two separate agreements that both predate Trump’s presidency. Before Trump ran for president, the airport agreed to send visiting crews to Trump’s course. And while President Barack Obama was still in office, the Air Force agreed to send refueling aircraft to the airport."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/air-force-says-only-6-percent-of-crews-that-stopped-in-scotland-stayed-at-trump-turnberry-resort/2019/09/12/d840747a-d5aa-11e9-9610-fb56c5522e1c_story.html?arc404=true

Any questions that your low IQ, mentally diseased left wingers still need answered?

Lulz
So what were the fuel purchase rates THERE under OBAMA - GO____________this should be interesting...................

Mick

The Right is always right
So what were the fuel purchase rates THERE under OBAMA - GO____________this should be interesting...................
And? The point is they are going to that airport and hotel because of deals done under Obama, not Trump. Ask the Kenyan freak and his minions about fuel rates because he's the reason they are going there.

Phat Mama

Council Member
He/she is nothing but a troll. I can’t even be bothered with that much stupid.

I'm done trying to conversate or debate with this one.

It has NEVER tried to respond to posts or add to the discussion.

The ONLY thing it does is 'dislike' posts.

I don't have time for that level of maturity and will now place it on ignore.

D

Deleted member 21794

Your abuse of posters here is noted.

Most people are more respectable.

Why aren't you??
Have you ever considered you don't get the respect you think you deserve because your posts have zero content and that you come across as a deranged fool? Please read your own posts and check for actual content- assuming you're able to do so.