• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell: Republicans and Democrats agree: No Trump-Russia collusion!

Days

Commentator
It's not over 'til it's over, Marv. Dream on anyway, if it makes you so happy.>:D
----------
Trump and His Associates Had
More Than 100 Contacts With
Russians Before the Inauguration

https://nyti.ms/2S7JmBv
Those contacts were a big part of why people voted for Trump. Hillary was campaigning that she would go to war with Russia over cyber attacks the same as if they were military attacks. Hillary was scaring the sh*t out of people, myself included. Trump was seen as friendly with Russia (it hasn't turned out to be the case) ... that turned a lot of votes.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Those contacts were a big part of why people voted for Trump. Hillary was campaigning that she would go to war with Russia over cyber attacks the same as if they were military attacks. Hillary was scaring the sh*t out of people, myself included. Trump was seen as friendly with Russia (it hasn't turned out to be the case) ... that turned a lot of votes.
Hillary was for keeping for keeping democracy intact...Russia tries to uproot it by cyber attacks /propaganda outlets. Why not let the Russians know it by declaring, it wouldn't be tolerated.

Trump wanting to be friends with Russia... not sure that turned lots of votes for him.
Have to wonder if his base still feel swayed now the way you want to portray them...

Using your logic, obviously many felt quite the opposite toward Putin/Russia since Hillary won the popular vote... :)

Days

Commentator
Hillary was for keeping for keeping democracy intact...Russia tries to uproot it by cyber attacks /propaganda outlets. Why not let the Russians know it by declaring, it wouldn't be tolerated.

Trump wanting to be friends with Russia... not sure that turned lots of votes for him.
Have to wonder if his base still feel swayed now the way you want to portray them...

Using your logic, obviously many felt quite the opposite toward Putin/Russia since Hillary won the popular vote... :)
I don't think it was the case, but in 2016, people perceived Trump as friendly with Putin. And I think it did win him votes. It turned out that he had never met Putin.

Collusion means nothing. Collusion to aid and abbet a crime is the real deal.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I don't think it was the case, but in 2016, people perceived Trump as friendly with Putin. And I think it did win him votes. It turned out that he had never met Putin.

Collusion means nothing. Collusion to aid and abbet a crime is the real deal.
Good read here, Days.

===================

What Is Collusion? Is It Even a Crime?

The president’s son met with a Russian lawyer offering damaging information about Hillary Clinton. Does that mean the campaign colluded with the Kremlin? We asked legal experts to size up the evidence.

By POLITICO MAGAZINE

July 12, 2017

excerpt:
President Donald Trump has repeatedly denied colluding with the Russian government during the 2016 campaign. Yet, the revelation of a meeting last year—between his son, his campaign chairman, his son-in-law and a Russian lawyer who promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton from the Russian government—suggests that the question of collusion is an open one; according to emails arranging the meeting, Trump’s son Donald Jr. was aware of that promise and said in response, “I love it.” And, of course, special counsel Robert Mueller is still investigating this very matter.

But what precisely would constitute collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, and have we actually seen evidence of it so far? We asked legal experts—former federal prosecutors, law professors and more—to help make sense of the situation based on the evidence that has been made public so far. Most were quick to note that collusion itself is not a specific federal crime—what matters is what kind of cooperation might have taken place and in what way. As to whether collusion did occur or a crime was committed, they said the jury is still out.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366

Good read here, Days.

===================

What Is Collusion? Is It Even a Crime?

The president’s son met with a Russian lawyer offering damaging information about Hillary Clinton. Does that mean the campaign colluded with the Kremlin? We asked legal experts to size up the evidence.

By POLITICO MAGAZINE

July 12, 2017

excerpt:
President Donald Trump has repeatedly denied colluding with the Russian government during the 2016 campaign. Yet, the revelation of a meeting last year—between his son, his campaign chairman, his son-in-law and a Russian lawyer who promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton from the Russian government—suggests that the question of collusion is an open one; according to emails arranging the meeting, Trump’s son Donald Jr. was aware of that promise and said in response, “I love it.” And, of course, special counsel Robert Mueller is still investigating this very matter.

But what precisely would constitute collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, and have we actually seen evidence of it so far? We asked legal experts—former federal prosecutors, law professors and more—to help make sense of the situation based on the evidence that has been made public so far. Most were quick to note that collusion itself is not a specific federal crime—what matters is what kind of cooperation might have taken place and in what way. As to whether collusion did occur or a crime was committed, they said the jury is still out.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366

Spamature

President
I get your drift....:)
We will wait and see whose presidential legacy made the greatest impact on America.
Trump's will have by far. We are going to have to change the way we do elections because he exposed the faults in that system.