• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell: Republicans and Democrats agree: No Trump-Russia collusion!

So you think the Dems are lying when they Burr's statements were out of context ?
No, I think they're telling the truth, there is no evidence of collusion. You agree, or you think they lied?

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, in an interview with CBS News last week.

Burr was careful to note that more facts may yet be uncovered, but he also made clear that the investigation was nearing an end.

"We know we're getting to the bottom of the barrel because there're not new questions that we're searching for answers to," Burr said.

Democratic Senate investigators who spoke to NBC News on condition of anonymity did not dispute Burr's characterizations, but said they lacked context.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
The senate is the only one that matters. Without the senate, the libs have no chance.

Spamature

President
Agreed. It's time we had a nationwide Voter ID.
Does that go for gun ownership as well. If so, I say let the govt provide them for free to all. That way they can keep account of what we have and what we do at all times, just like our private enterprise Big Brothers.

Does that sound like a winner to you ? Because it seems to be what you are asking for.

Spamature

President
The senate is the only one that matters. Without the senate, the libs have no chance.
No the federal counterintelligence investigation is the one that matters. The congress does not enforce the laws, they just write them. It's the executive branch that takes action. Like jailing Trumpies for instance. That's action.

Bronwyn

No the federal counterintelligence investigation is the one that matters. The congress does not enforce the laws, they just write them. It's the executive branch that takes action. Like jailing Trumpies for instance. That's action.
The senate is the one who would control an impeachment. Guess what? Not happening.

No, the Senate investigation is the only one authorized to take legal action against the president (i.e. your holy grail of impeachment). It won't happen now, so I'll need to collect your belt and shoelaces, because your reason for existing just disappeared.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
All congressional committees are bipartisan as far as I know. Also their is the report from the Republican lead federal investigations. Plenty of reports yet to be presented.
excellent. when each successively affirms no findings.. you'll be good.. yes?

Nostra

Governor
I get your drift....:)
We will wait and see whose presidential legacy made the greatest impact on America.
Trump has pretty much erased Barry Hussein's legacy............except for the $9 TRILLION+ in debt Barry rang up.

Spamature

President
No, the Senate investigation is the only one authorized to take legal action against the president (i.e. your holy grail of impeachment). It won't happen now, so I'll need to collect your belt and shoelaces, because your reason for existing just disappeared.
The HOUSE decides on impeachment NOT the Senate. So it funny for you to say it won't happen when that is exactly what the people who threw Republicans out of those seat want them to do.

Your giddiness has clouded over reality. Much like Lil Marv has clouded over your humanity.

Spamature

President
What fault was that? That America elected someone who did something in his life outside the DC bubble?
If working in a criminal scheme for our enemies, is that thing. The system surely does need an overhaul to prevent that from ever happening again.

Bronwyn

The HOUSE decides on impeachment NOT the Senate. So it funny for you to say it won't happen when that is exactly what the people who threw Republicans out of those seat want them to do.

Your giddiness has clouded over reality. Much like Lil Marv has clouded over your humanity.
You might want to review your errant judgement.

"If passed by the House, the Articles of Impeachment are considered by the Senate in a trial presided over by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, with the 100 Senators serving as the jury."
https://www.thoughtco.com/impeachment-the-unthinkable-process-3322171

Oops! Just had to burst the stupidity bubble over your head.

Boca

Governor
probably many many more than that. as contacts with russians is not illegal.
Exactly! Russia, Russians, and of course Putin were the bogeyman country, the bogeyman people,, and the bogeyman period set up to scare Americans and deflect attention from the real and known colluder who took in millions....probably shared with bad actors who made the investigation happen. There had to some other motive for high profile DOJ, FBI, CIA, officials to risk it all.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
July, 2018.

A GOP-led Senate panel concluded on Tuesday that the US intelligence community’s 18-month-old conclusions about the 2016 presidential election — that Moscow meddled to hurt Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump— were “well supported.

The Senate Intelligence Committee released a seven-page summary that corroborates much of what the CIA, NSA, and FBI concluded back in January 2017, and praises their report as “a sound intelligence product” — despite President Donald Trump’s continued insistence that Russia didn’t interfere to help him and his criticism of the intelligence assessment as biased against him.

I believe the Senate committee is leaving it to Mueller to determine if there was or wasn't any aiding/abetting/colluding/conspiring between Russia and the Trump campaign.