• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell: Republicans and Democrats agree: No Trump-Russia collusion!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
PS. The Obama administration knew of Russian meddling..but apparently didn't give a shit thinking it in the bag for Hillary...

Spamature

President
No, I think they're telling the truth, there is no evidence of collusion. You agree, or you think they lied?
I just noticed your title is a LIE.

Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia
"We were never going to find a contract signed in blood saying, 'Hey Vlad, we're going to collude,'" one Democratic aide said.

That is not an agreement that there was no collusion with Russia. That is them saying they don't have the ability to prove it there was without direct evidence.

DEPLORABLE !

The HOUSE decides on impeachment NOT the Senate. So it funny for you to say it won't happen when that is exactly what the people who threw Republicans out of those seat want them to do.

Your giddiness has clouded over reality. Much like Lil Marv has clouded over your humanity.
No, the House can vote to impeach and pass that vote to the Senate for approval. Bill Clinton was impeached by the House after they got fed up with his rapes and other crimes, but he remained in office because the Senate didn't impeach him. Remember?

Spamature

President
We'll see. Since Mueller has not issued a finding on collusion.. your track record to date has been less than promising..
I have used the facts uncovered by the press to guide my statements on the matter.

Which is more honest than Marv's title in this thread.

Spamature

President
No, the House can vote to impeach and pass that vote to the Senate for approval. Bill Clinton was impeached by the House after they got fed up with his rapes and other crimes, but he remained in office because the Senate didn't impeach him. Remember?
Impeachment and the trial are two different things. The senate does not approve impeachment. It holds a trial on the charges from the impeachment. Why are you making an argument you can't win ? Is the urge to be dishonest that overpowering ?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Not approval, per say, but trial.

The House of Representatives must first pass, by a simple majority of those present and voting, articles of impeachment, which constitute the formal allegation or allegations. Upon passage, the defendant has been "impeached". Next, the Senate tries the accused. In the case of the impeachment of a president, the Chief Justice of the United States presides over the proceedings.

Boca

Governor
That is all you needed to say. Impeachment and the trail are two different things. The House decides on impeachment.

End of story.
True and the Senate is the jury....did you miss that?

Do you remember Bill Clinton was impeached and nothing came of it. On second thought how old are you?

Impeachment and the trial are two different things. The senate does not approve impeachment. It holds a trial on the charges from the impeachment. Why are you making an argument you can't win ? Is the urge to be dishonest that overpowering ?
If the semantics make you feel better about the fact that the Senate will not impeach President Trump, so be it. The fact is they've declared the evidence isn't there.

I'll need your belt and shoelaces, since your reason for living just disappeared.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Impeachment and the trial are two different things. Why are you making an argument you can't win ?
Impeachment and ousting the president is two different things. Your fools already introduced articles a couple of times only to be blown off as foolish. Haven't you learned yet? Trump is your President and will be until 2020 and most likely until 2024. You dums don't have a chance running people like liawatha, heels up harris and blow me booker.

Boca

Governor
Did you just learn that from the posters who said that?

Spamature

President
PS. The Obama administration knew of Russian meddling..but apparently didn't give a shit thinking it in the bag for Hillary...
No Obama tried to warn the public. It was McConnell and Ryan who didn't give a shit. They were against warning the public, they refused to help protect the country, and on top of that, they threatened to use the warning as a political weapon in the election.

Deplorable as deplorable gets.

No Obama tried to warn the public. It was McConnell and Ryan who didn't give a shit. They were against warning the public, they refused to help protect the country, and on top of that, they threatened to use the warning as a political weapon in the election.

Deplorable as deplorable gets.
How did Obama try to warn the public?

Spamature

President
If the semantics make you feel better about the fact that the Senate will not impeach President Trump, so be it. The fact is they've declared the evidence isn't there.

I'll need your belt and shoelaces, since your reason for living just disappeared.
No they won't impeach him, because they CAN'T impeach him, impeachment is up to the House.

I always say, your skulls are made of Concranium and that stuff is impervious to facts.

But BS flows right through it into your brains without a problem.