• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bombshell: Republicans and Democrats agree: No Trump-Russia collusion!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No I missed that.
I understand now. I suppose the Trump supporters here need a ray of sunshine, even if it's just light from an artificially tanning lamp.
I don't follow. Are you saying you're so entrenched that you can't think beyond cutesey catchphrases?

Gee.....................the bullshit race card play.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya!
Don't support a political party with a racist leader like the republicans and Putin's Whore Donald Trump?

I mean, there's always rooting for America and the ideals she was founded on right?

tia

D

Deleted member 21794

BOMBSHELL!!!!!

LOL

It's over, NPCs! I'll be collecting belts and shoelaces today (for your own safety and the safety of others).

Don't worry, Orange Man Still Bad, so you'll have something to do for the next 6 years.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-has-uncovered-no-direct-evidence-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536

The money quote:

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, in an interview with CBS News last week.

Burr was careful to note that more facts may yet be uncovered, but he also made clear that the investigation was nearing an end.

"We know we're getting to the bottom of the barrel because there're not new questions that we're searching for answers to," Burr said.

Democratic Senate investigators who spoke to NBC News on condition of anonymity did not dispute Burr's characterizations, but said they lacked context.
Interesting that the Democrats on the committee are afraid to have their names published.
Interesting this is one of the few "bombshell" threads not locked. Gee, I wonder what the common denominator is.