• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Borat punks himself

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Figured @JuliefromOhio https://ijr.com/2018/07/1110453-store-owner-catches-sacha-baron-cohen/ would get a tickle out of it, since she is a big fan.
Video at this link.

Sacha Baron Cohen may have duped a few congressmen for his Showtime series “Who Is America?” but he did not fool one gun store owner.

Norris Sweidan, the owner of Warrior One Guns & Ammo, caught Cohen in the act with security cameras in his store.

Sweidan told Fox 11 that producers claimed they were making a film about a Hungarian immigrant. Cohen appeared wearing a fake beard and “tight-a** leather pants,” but he didn't make it too far.

Watch:

“The moment his words came out of his mouth, I was like, 'This guy's full of s**t,'” Sweidan said.

Sweidan claims Cohen walked in and asked to buy a gun.

“I just kept looking at the guy, and I was like, 'You're Borat,'” Sweidan said.

Footage shows Cohen leaving the store without his producers shortly after he was confronted by Sweidan.

“Once I knew it was Borat, we already know his game and his bulls**t, so we knew he was here to make a mockery. And make a mockery of what?” Sweidan asked. “Gun owners? The gun business? Gun shops?”

Gun store owners are not the only group of people Cohen has targeted. Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin claimed that in an attempt to get an interview with her, Cohen posed as a wounded vet, even using a fake wheelchair.