• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bottom line - Pelosi, Trump and the rest of them should all stay put

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sure, Trump’s last minute maneuver keeping Pelosi from visiting the troops in Afghanistan was juvenile. He has freely used governmental planes during the shutdown. One can expect no better from Trump.

But that aside, all members of Congress and Trump should stay right in DC until the shutdown ends. No trips abroad, even for good purposes, and no trips home. Just stay put until the government is opened.

P.S. Where’s Mitch?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Sure, Trump’s last minute maneuver keeping Pelosi from visiting the troops in Afghanistan was juvenile. He has freely used governmental planes during the shutdown. One can expect no better from Trump.

But that aside, all members of Congress and Trump should stay right in DC until the shutdown ends. No trips abroad, even for good purposes, and no trips home. Just stay put until the government is opened.

P.S. Where’s Mitch?

I'm good with that. They should lock them all in a room and not let them out till a deal is reached.

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
Pelosi & Schumer should both relinquish their paychecks while they are denying hundreds of thousands of others from receiving their paychecks. Don't tell me they can't afford it. The Dems are rotten to the core. I'm sickened to my gut by what the Dems are doing to our country in the name of open borders.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Pelosi & Schumer should both relinquish their paychecks while they are denying hundreds of thousands of others from receiving their paychecks. Don't tell me they can't afford it. The Dems are rotten to the core. I'm sickened to my gut at what the Dems are doing to our country in the name of open borders.
Just Pelosi and Schumer?

If you were capable of shame your hackery would leave you mortified.

Nostra

Governor
:D:D:D

Democratic House leader Nancy Pelosi is spending the government shutdown at a luxury resort in Hawaii, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.

Pelosi, who has put blame squarely on President Donald Trump for the current government shutdown, was spotted Thursday vacationing in Hawaii at the Fairmont Orchid resort, where room accommodations range from $899-a-night for a standard room to $4,899-a-night for the presidential suite.

The resort, on Hawaii's Big Island, features a golf course, six restaurants, and a 10,000-square-foot oceanfront pool. It also features a "Spa Without Walls," where the 110-minute Ali'i Royal Experience is available for $369 and a 50-minute couples massage runs $549, according to the spa menu. While at the spa, guests can snack on a gluten-free grilled prawn summer roll for $19.

Trump canceled his Christmas trip to Florida and remained in the White House, saying on Christmas Eve that he was "waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal."
https://freebeacon.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-is-spending-shutdown-at-hawaii-resort/

Nostra

Governor
:D:D:D

SHUTDOWN SHENANIGANS - NO WORK AND ALL PLAY FOR DEMS: With the longest government shutdown in U.S. history entering its fourth week, some 30 Democrats are under fire for traveling to Puerto Rico this weekend to meet with lobbyists and to see a special performance of "Hamilton" ...While the Democrats also planned on attending the Congressional Hispanic Caucus BOLD PAC gathering in San Juan and met with Puerto Rican officials to discuss ongoing cleanup efforts from Hurricane Maria, Republicans were angered over images of their Democratic colleagues enjoying the island’s beaches.

“While [President Trump] is in DC working to resolve the government shutdown and secure our border, Democrats are hitting the beach and partying with lobbyists,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel tweeted.

Democrats soaked in the sun while a new potential crisis was also on the horizon at the border. A new caravan was reportedly forming in Honduras with plans to head toward the U.S.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/fox-news-first-dems-hit-the-beach-in-puerto-rico-while-shutdown-shows-no-end-new-caravan-forms

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

P.S. Where’s Mitch?
Bottom line was Pelosi wanted an aircraft at Government expense so she could tell the troops that your families are worth 100 total for the whole lot and that border you fight for...That's immoral.

Trump said no...you need to stay and put your ass to work for the American people. This ain't no paid Holiday for you. That's moral.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bottom line was Pelosi wanted an aircraft at Government expense so she could tell the troops that your families are worth 100 total for the whole lot and that border you fight for...That's immoral.

Trump said no...you need to stay and put your ass to work for the American people. This ain't no paid Holiday for you. That's moral.
I know how you Trumplandians feel - only Dear Leader can buzz around in government planes.