• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brace for impact. ACA stricken.

Huh? How long have you been speaking English?

Anyway, according to you lefties, the answer is "never ever ever enough."
We are talking about after-tax, after health insurance take home pay. For most people we are talking about rearranging lines on their pay stubs. Now it is your deductions are divided between taxes and health insurance premiums. Under Medicare-for-all roughly the amount of your health insurance premiums would be folded into your taxes. Either way take pay home pay ain't changing that much either way.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
We are talking about after-tax, after health insurance take home pay. For most people we are talking about rearranging lines on their pay stubs. Now it is your deductions are divided between taxes and health insurance premiums. Under Medicare-for-all roughly the amount of your health insurance premiums would be folded into your taxes. Either way take pay home pay ain't changing that much either way.
Yeah, that will work well. Make the entire health care industry part of government:

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 8.53.17 AM.png

What can possibly go wrong with that?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
How percentage of your income goes to taxes +health insurance now?
fine you want it? pay for it.
I refuse to pay for you healthcare since I have no control over what your lifestyle is like but if I am going to pay for your healthcare
I WANT TO HAVE A SAY IN HOW YOU LIVE.
NO MORE SUCKING DICKS IF YOU ARE A MALE.
BEHEADINGS FOR THOSE WHO I DEAM HAVE ABUSED THEIR BODIES.

I refuse to pay for you healthcare since I have no control over what your lifestyle is like but if I am going to pay for your healthcare
Medicare-for-all derangement syndrome.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

So posters who smoke, are obese, abuse their bodies are on your " no go list" I agree 100% but it seems I got crap for saying that now didn't I ...so you have turned on big D and other posters now as he/ they were all for people like you and me paying for people who abuse their bodies, right!

So posters who smoke, are obese, abuse their bodies are on your " no go list" I agree 100% but it seems I got crap for saying that now didn't I ...so you have turned on big D and other posters now as he/ they were all for people like you and me paying for people who abuse their bodies, right!
He's just pissed because the judge handed the the Democratic party the 2020 election with a neat little bow on top. republicans will now be forced to talk about healthcare solutions which will cost them their political careers.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Once I'm paying the bill I will have a say
I don't want that but it is what it is My money you do what I say.