• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brazile sheds some light on the Seth Rich Murder

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She's an insider folks.... And when she heard about what happened her first impulse was to fear for her life.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/donna-brazile-says-she-feared-her-life-after-seth-rich-was-killed

Jo
1. Brazile is selling a book. Stirring the pot is good for sales.
2. Would you like to revisit the long list of Clinton's enemies who are still alive? If she was actually killing her enemies then why is Lewinsky or Ken Starr still alive? Paula Jones?

By the way: Why do you quote these morons?
While she doesn’t elaborate on her reasons for suspecting that Rich’s death may have been a homicide

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
2. Would you like to revisit the long list of Clinton's enemies who are still alive? If she was actually killing her enemies then why is Lewinsky or Ken Starr still alive? Paula Jones?

While she doesn’t elaborate on her reasons for suspecting that Rich’s death may have been a homicide
Do you think she's lying about everything? Or should we consider the possibility that her outrage at what was happening at the DNC and in the Clinton campaign may well have been shared by others within the party, making Assange's contention that the email leaks came from a disgruntled DNC insider look extremely plausible as a logical reaction to Clinton's rigging of the primaries? The Rich murder may or may not have been related, and who did it actually becomes irrelevant to the question of whether it was the Russians or an insider. In light of Brazille's explosive expose, and the mere fact that she felt like she needed to watch her back, the "Russians did it" meme loses an awful lot of its luster...

She's an insider folks.... And when she heard about what happened her first impulse was to fear for her life.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/donna-brazile-says-she-feared-her-life-after-seth-rich-was-killed

Jo
Your link:

"Brazile describes her mounting anxiety about Russia’s theft of emails and other data from DNC servers, the slow process of discovering the full extent of the cyberattacks and the personal fallout.

"She likens the feeling to having rats in your basement: 'You take measures to get rid of them, but knowing they are there, or have been there, means you never feel truly at peace...'"

"At first, Brazile writes of the hacking, top Democratic officials were 'encouraging us not to talk about it.'

"But she says a wake-up moment came when she visited the White House in August 2016, for President Obama’s 55th birthday party. National security adviser Susan E. Rice and former attorney general Eric Holder separately pulled her aside quietly to urge her to take the Russian hacking seriously, which she did, she writes."

Hopefully, the election of an obvious gangster like Trump will inspire Democrats to take a closer look at their corrupt oligarchs.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Your link:

"Brazile describes her mounting anxiety about Russia’s theft of emails and other data from DNC servers, the slow process of discovering the full extent of the cyberattacks and the personal fallout.

"She likens the feeling to having rats in your basement: 'You take measures to get rid of them, but knowing they are there, or have been there, means you never feel truly at peace...'"

"At first, Brazile writes of the hacking, top Democratic officials were 'encouraging us not to talk about it.'

"But she says a wake-up moment came when she visited the White House in August 2016, for President Obama’s 55th birthday party. National security adviser Susan E. Rice and former attorney general Eric Holder separately pulled her aside quietly to urge her to take the Russian hacking seriously, which she did, she writes."

Hopefully, the election of an obvious gangster like Trump will inspire Democrats to take a closer look at their corrupt oligarchs.
In my opinion Brazille's account of the rigging against Bernie makes Assange's claim that it was a DNC insider who gave him those emails exceedingly plausible. Her following of the Obama Administration's lead that they should blame the Russians looks more like the bullshit to me...

D

Deleted member 21794

Did Hitler kill all Jews?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In my opinion Brazille's account of the rigging against Bernie makes Assange's claim that it was a DNC insider who gave him those emails exceedingly plausible. Her following of the Obama Administration's lead that they should blame the Russians looks more like the bullshit to me...
YO

justoffal

Senator
Your link:

I haven't said much one way or another about the Seth Rich murder I don't just automatically believe these things because they are presented to me.

I can certainly understand her anxiety given the fact that this seems to have been an awful lot of death surrounding the last five years of democratic endeavor and specifically on campaign related business.

Jo

I haven't said much one way or another about the Seth Rich murder I don't just automatically believe these things because they are presented to me.

I can certainly understand her anxiety given the fact that this seems to have been an awful lot of death surrounding the last five years of democratic endeavor and specifically on campaign related business.

Jo
I don't think many of us understand how deeply organized crime influences our legitimate economy,

Catherine Austin Fitts is a lifelong Republican who explains it as well as anyone I know of:

"In the summer of 2000, I asked a group of 100 people at a conference of spiritually committed people who would push a red button if it would immediately stop all narcotics trafficking in their neighborhood, city, state and country.

"Out of 100 people, 99 said they would not push such red button.

"When surveyed, they said they did not want their mutual funds to go down if the U.S. financial system suddenly stopped attracting an estimated $500 billion-$1 trillion a year in global money laundering. :eek:

"They did not want their government checks jeopardized or their taxes raised because of resulting problems financing the federal government deficit.

"Our financial profiteering and complicity is not limited to aristocrats and the elites who do their bidding.

"Our financial dependency on unsustainable economics is broad, ingrained and deep.

https://solari.com/blog/the-red-button-problem/

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Jo
How about a list of the dead from the last 5 years of "democratic endeavor"?

justoffal

Senator
I don't think many of us understand how deeply organized crime influences our legitimate economy,

Catherine Austin Fitts is a lifelong Republican who explains it as well as anyone I know of:

"In the summer of 2000, I asked a group of 100 people at a conference of spiritually committed people who would push a red button if it would immediately stop all narcotics trafficking in their neighborhood, city, state and country.

"Out of 100 people, 99 said they would not push such red button.

"When surveyed, they said they did not want their mutual funds to go down if the U.S. financial system suddenly stopped attracting an estimated $500 billion-$1 trillion a year in global money laundering. :eek:

"They did not want their government checks jeopardized or their taxes raised because of resulting problems financing the federal government deficit.

"Our financial profiteering and complicity is not limited to aristocrats and the elites who do their bidding.

"Our financial dependency on unsustainable economics is broad, ingrained and deep.

https://solari.com/blog/the-red-button-problem/
Holy Crap... That's horrible!

Jo

Holy Crap... That's horrible!

Jo
Fitts is not some loony lefty preaching in the wilderness; she has seen the corruption up close and personal:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Austin_Fitts

"Fitts served as managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc., as Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing[2]

"Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration, and was the president of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc., an investment bank and financial software developer.[3]

"Fitts has a BA from the University of Pennsylvania, an MBA from the Wharton School and studied Mandarin at the Chinese University of Hong Kong."

The following is a long read, but if you break it into pieces and take the time to think about its message, it will change how you define "political economy."

https://dillonreadandco.com/why-i-wrote-this-story/

connieb

Senator

Jo
I thought that was rather interesting. If upon hearing of a random mugging of someone you used to work with you fear that it was a hit.. it is likely it actually WAS a hit.

I wonder why she never broached her concerns with the DC police investigating his death???????

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I thought that was rather interesting. If upon hearing of a random mugging of someone you used to work with you fear that it was a hit.. it is likely it actually WAS a hit.

I wonder why she never broached her concerns with the DC police investigating his death???????
Because she was waiting to use that to sell books.